ALL THE BEST EVIDENCE
February 18, 2011, 11:50:12 AM
HELLO I AM NEW IN THE FORUM. I HAVE BEEN A FAN OF MICHAEL FOR MORE THAN 30 YEARS. AND I WISH THE BEST TO HIS FAMILY.
 FOR ME THE GREATEST TEST THAT HE STILL LIVES IN THIS VIDEO IS WHICH KATHERINE DAY AND A HALF AFTER THE DEATH OF HER SON, WITH ONLY 50 YEARS, AS A WAY OF MAKING A SURPRISE AND LEAVING HIS 3 CHILDREN ORPHANS, IS DEAD. THIS PEACE IN HER FACE, LOOKING FOR PRICE FOR SLEEPING BAGS .. VERY QUIET....
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I HAVE FOLLOWED  KATHERINE IN ALL AND THAT IS ... ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE... TWO DAYS AFTER HER CHILD HAS DIED, SO THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE.....
 ANY mother would go to bed with medication. AND KATHERINE LOVES HER CHILDREN.
 WE MUST KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS ONE DAY AND A HALF AFTER JUNE 25¡¡¡ ... WITH TOTAL SECURITY Michael is alive.
 THAT MEANS THAT SHE HAD TO BE TWO DAYS NON-STOP CRYING AND FACE SAYS IT ALL.
 kHATERINE WOULD BE BROKEN IF MICHAEL REALLY BE DEAD... I am completely convinced ... MICHAEL LIVES.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: ALL THE BEST EVIDENCE
February 18, 2011, 12:37:36 PM
I thought it weird at the time, she was out the next day shopping, when we know she could've sent anyone else to do it.  Then I also thought, why sleeping bags?  Surely they had beds, or blankets, or couches.  Were they camping?
But, now I have a different thought.  I'm thinking this was more spontaneous.  Like she wasn't prepared.  As though the date for Michael to leave wasn't known.  Maybe they rushed him out.  Maybe they thwarted something bad.  She wouldn't need to go get anything if it was planned.  I'm putting myself in her place and I think...I'd probably just throw up my hands and say "I'll do it myself"  I'm getting out of here a little bit".  Notice her sorta angry face.  Not sad, but tight lips.  Now days she seems to me more talkative, then, nothing.  No teary face.  
Makes me wonder about the planning of all this hoax.  Makes me wonder if again, there wasn't someone else there, dying, and they did, hence she was caught unprepared.  As we know the family wasn't that close to Michael, maybe this was all thrust upon her and she didn't really want it.  Maybe it came too close to lying for her.  
Just me speculating again, as we all do...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2011, 12:48:03 PM
Nothing wrong with going out shopping after the death of a close loved one.  Everyone does his own thing, and because you don't think its right doesn't make it not for some.  Get real.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2011, 12:57:53 PM
I'm not judging khaterine ... because I love her... I just know that if someone here is a mother, like myself, is not only someone close .... OMG¡¡¡ it is a son ¡¡¡ ... and it is impossible for a mother is by this way after the death of a son .. IMPOSIBLE.
No is the fact that leave to buy, is his face and quiet.
If a mother survives his child, is devastated. Khaterine is not... because his son is still alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2011, 01:01:17 PM
I agree with you Rachel.
and guest...can you please voice YOUR opinion as I and others have without the rudeness of "get real".
Just because you don't agree with us, don't make our opinion not a thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2011, 01:02:17 PM
I am a mother and it is possible.  Don't you remember MJ's children were brought over to stay at Katherine's house after his death.  Maybe they wanted to camp outside?  We don't know the circumstances and its ridiculous to even speculate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2011, 01:12:26 PM
I'm just speculating ... but my opinion is that the June 25 Michael went to protect his lives (and his childs life...) because they tried to assassinate him and he is protected in some way and then Khaterine and family, decided to be comforting his children by a camping or somenthing like that, u know... But I really feel in my heart that Michael did not die that day. Michael leaves his family to protect their lives and himself.
Love u all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 18, 2011, 01:50:18 PM
It is true, and that precisely khaterine do that, when they have employees that very well what can do. The video of Khaterine shopping was done with all the intention.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2011, 03:48:11 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
It is true, and that precisely khaterine do that, when they have employees that very well what can do. The video of Khaterine shopping was done with all the intention.

well, your eyes don't lie, the media do.

look in the mirror and you will see what you have to see.
 :geek: the intention is sooo obvious.
They wanted to show us the absurdity of the situation:

An old mother that has lost his beloved worldwide famous son has a necessity to buy many! sleeping bags in ordinary store in front of all papparazzi instead of grieving and mourning the lost at home, instead of sending bodyguards, friends etc to do this insted of herself...

have you noticed that she is walking slowly and slowly..an ordinary day for her!

MICHAEL IS ALIVE, your are right, Rachel!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

it is all for love...L.O.V.E.
THIS IS IT!

February 18, 2011, 04:45:10 PM
For me it's the best of all tests. The best. I have no doubt. Because I could hear Khaterine in each and every one of her interviews, and I would like all to see if you have not done.
 First, Khaterine has maintained a daily relationship with Michael, and even more so living so close, please pay no attention to rumors that they did not. That's not true.
 Secondly, we do not need to know about psychology to realize that Khaterine would do anything for her children, and she adores her son as any mother.
 For this reason, I think Michael on June 25 had to leave.
 Michael was ahead of his death. I know that. He sought help from the government, and somehow, I hope we know some day, had to leave leaving his children alone with his mother and family. So Paris said "would not be able to do this without you "and Khaterine in the interview with Oprah is excited not by the fact that Michael had died, but because Michael had to leave, probably in a hurry, because he was being attacked or threatened. Furthermore I believe that behind every one of the words uttered Khaterine in the interview with Oprah, are delivered by Michael himself.
The family is excited at times, just because they know EVERYTHING that is behind all the threats he had and for all that are riding to protect: PRETEND YOU HAVE A DEATH OF A SON, A BROTHER, A FATHER to protect him. Imagine the place of them all.
 Do not know if it shopping was intentional that output to purchase Khaterine day, I think not, but it did. She stayed with the children and their cousins did not want to leave alone when Michael had to go. And maybe  she was not expecting to meet with the paparazzi.
 If Michael had died she would be devastated. Devastated.
 Of that I am completely safe.
 Michael lives is a reality
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

February 18, 2011, 05:19:59 PM
Rachel, it has passed the mind of some that Michael may be was in danger, but don´t you think that if that is the reality the whole situation would have been "less commercial"?

It is not very credible that MJ is dead. The funeral was totally staged, like a movie and the family has been very ambiguous since day one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

February 18, 2011, 05:25:23 PM
Or...
Maybe it is just simply a MOVIE!  Maybe it it just US who search for reasons.  Maybe he is doing what he planned alright, making a movie, involving the world, us.  Maybe WE invent all the scenarios.  Perhaps he's reading all our ideas and reasons for leaving, sitting in some control room before a camera and laughing.  Maybe all the world's reactions, plots, schemes are the movie.  How he can control just as much as the media.  Look, that's what he wanted to do, and as a result look at us...look at the world, still hanging onto anything, any clue he puts our for reactions.  TMZ.  Court.  Ads.  You name it.  We try to decide what it means, and the world is out for justice.  
Just again..a thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2011, 05:33:03 PM
Quote from: "Guest"
Nothing wrong with going out shopping after the death of a close loved one.  Everyone does his own thing, and because you don't think its right doesn't make it not for some.  Get real.

Reading your first sentence I thought you were joking... Nothing wrong with going shopping after the death of a close loved one? Yeah, if you consider it alright to either be cold or mentally disturbed, then there's nothing wrong with it at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

February 18, 2011, 06:00:49 PM
Rachel, I agree with what you said.  I haven't seen a drop of devastation from this mother who lost her son, have we ever seen, at least, a tissue be used??? maybe?
Good grief, to this day, I can easily tear up when I see or hear something about MJ,
after 19 months and this still happens to me?    

BTW.... I liked her purple and yellow blouse  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

February 18, 2011, 11:28:29 PM
I know that each person grieves in their own way.  And had it been just anybody's mother, ok, maybe I would buy it, but I would still find it odd.  But, Katherine is the mother of the King of Pop, one of the most famous people in the world.  And, I believe that she would know that she would be followed into the store by the paps and it would be "breaking news."...at least on TMZ.  So, just like so many other things, this one just doesn't add up.  :?

Now, I wouldn't say that Katherine has never looked sad and full of anquish.  But, I believe when she does, she is not thinking about Michael "dead", but more like, when will she see him again and is he alright.

Thanks for sharing this Rachel.  It's been a while since we discussed this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions