Theory
January 31, 2011, 05:53:29 AM
I'm a non-believer but one of my friends who's an MJ fan is a believer. She's tried to convince me he's alive but I just can't believe Michael would create such an elaborate and fraudulent hoax. And the other problem I have is that she believes he's gonna come back and I say that if he really has faked his death, he could never come back because faking a death is an act of fraud and people have been imprisoned for doing it. My friend is also religious and is now telling me there's a theory that the current protests and riots going on in the middle east is the beginning of what she calls the end times and that it's gonna culminate in the return of jesus and he'll be accompanied by MJ and together they will transport people to heaven.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Re: Theory
January 31, 2011, 06:23:14 AM
Baddest, it may seem really hard to grasp the theory of MJ faking his death, but trust me when I say, we have covered every possible angle and legalities of this elaborate hoax.

There is no law the will make faking ones death a crime, unless they have done it for fraud and to claim life insurance policies.

In this case, MJ's life insurance policy has not been touched...

If he returns in another country, he cannot be charged with anything as he did not commit a crime.  

I kinda look at it with an open mind, and believe there were serious reasons for him having to take this path.  For one, the whole family and close friends have repeatably told the media that MJ was afraid for his life, and that he would be killed for his catalogue.  One theory is that he is in police protection, as there was enough evidence to prove that threats were made against his life.  We just hope he managed to escape just in time.  IMO, this is the most acceptable theory, because I know he couldn't have done this without help from the authorities as many of them seem to be involved.

He is safe for now, and if he returns, I don't think it will be so elaborate as returning as "Christ"....although many believe he has God-like qualities.

He made it very clear, "We have 4 yrs to get it right, otherwise it is irreversible".  What was he really talking about??  Global warming or the end of the world???

Only MJ can answer those questions when he returns.  The whole family and people involved in the hoax are under a "gag order".  The family are involved and I believe they would do whatever it takes to save MJ for the inevitable....death.

The fake will is under investigation as we speak, and unfortunately, the justice system can be a bit slow.  Once the ones who wanted he dead are behind bars, he is free to return and tell his story to the world, and explain why he did what he had to do.  

You may be feeling betrayed by Michael.  Many fans have grieved soooooo much, and I'm sure if you just take some time to read the forum so you can understand why he did it, you'll be at peace with what he had to do.....

I'm sure you want Michael alive, not dead.  Just some things to ponder on, and yes, you are not alone.  It can seem "Unbelievable" at first, but just spend some time reading all our solid evidence and concrete proof and just maybe, it might open your eyes a little to at least have some doubt.....God Bless you and I respect your courage to speak up.  You are welcome here, as most of us he love MJ as much as you do.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 31, 2011, 11:16:37 AM
I agree with 2good2btrue and if you have any questions, just let us know and we will try to answer. This is exactly why I created the guest forum, for non-believers to come and ask about our thoughts.

A movie tip: watch V for Vendetta and see what V does to Eve. He doesn't do it because he hates her, he does it because he loves her. He wants her to be fearless and ready to fight for her freedom.  You might also want to read all the V for Vendetta similarities on this forum as well as the This Is Also It updates.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 31, 2011, 12:41:19 PM
Quote from: "Baddest"
I just can't believe Michael would create such an elaborate and fraudulent hoax
If he didn´t, he was adviced to do it. Michael needed money as well as clearing up his image. The return happened when he "died".

And the other problem I have is that she believes he's gonna come back and I say that if he really has faked his death, he could never come back because faking a death is an act of fraud and people have been imprisoned for doing it
Depends where he comes back. Some countries has no extradition agreements with the USA.

My friend is also religious and is now telling me there's a theory that the current protests and riots going on in the middle east is the beginning of what she calls the end times
Yes, it can lead, may be, to a pseudo WW III, but let´s hope for better times instead.

and that it's gonna culminate in the return of jesus and he'll be accompanied by MJ and together they will transport people to heaven.
If anybody comes back, I rather stay on earth, alive.....heaven can wait....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

February 14, 2011, 10:12:27 AM
4 years to get the movie right from when they started filming in 2005 to 2009,when it was released.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2011, 12:14:45 PM
Quote from: "Guest"
4 years to get the movie right from when they started filming in 2005 to 2009,when it was released.

Well, that`s interesting ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
February 15, 2011, 01:42:57 PM
Quote from: "Baddest"
it's gonna culminate in the return of jesus and he'll be accompanied by MJ and together they will transport people to heaven.

really? I've never heard such a theory before.
Jesus and MJ will transport people to heaven...sorry but it is a little too much for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

February 15, 2011, 05:20:25 PM
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"
Quote from: "Guest"

Well, that`s interesting ...
yes it is
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

RunFaYaLife

February 15, 2011, 06:00:48 PM
Baddest wrote: it's gonna culminate in the return of jesus and he'll be accompanied by MJ and together they will transport people to heaven.

lmao!
Surly you jest?
 :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late