gwynnedTopic starter

Tuscon Shootings - HOAX?
January 16, 2011, 09:56:28 AM
I'll get straight to the point.  I don't think the Arizona shootings happened and I'm sure you can guess who might be behind the plot.

Odd things about the shootings and similarities to the MJ Hoax

1.  Photoshopped mug shot.  Laughner's mug shot is everywhere.  Does it look at all like a 22 year old?  The two haves of the face don't even match.  It doesn't look like any mug shot I've ever seen.  He is shown with no hair (hmmmm...) but in the courtroom sketch he is drawn with short hair.  For more info, here's a link to an ATS discussion that I found.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2.  Initial facts are wrong.  Sheriff releases his statement about WHY this might have happened but seems to keep getting his facts wrong, the biggest 'mistake' is saying that Giffords had died.  Also seems odd in a high profile case for a sheriff to be the spokesperson, but given his name 'Dupnick, I suppose it's to be expected he wouldn't get the facts straight.  Here's a bit more on this.

Kelly said she was wondering if it was the right time for Dupnik to be, in her words, "injecting speculative opinion" about the case. He replied that he thought that the issue had to be raised. "Free speech is free speech but it's not without consequences," he said. But Kelly pressed him further. "With respect, sheriff, I know that you're a Democrat and you ran for office as a Democrat, and I just want to press you on that a little. I'm sure some of our viewers are asking themselves why you are putting a political spin on this when they may be asking why you the sheriff aren't just focused on the facts, on uncovering the facts," she said.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

3.  No videos or cell phone shots.  See if you can find ANY shots of the crime scene that identify the location.  All I've seen are emergency vehicles and people carrying stretchers in a parking lot.  Could be anywhere.  Where are the surveillance cameras?  (Oh, I know, just like at the Pentagon at 9-11, they just disappeared).

4.  Strange connection to 9-11 with the death of the 9 year old girl.  Now this is a tough one.  If I am wrong and this girl did die, of course, my heart goes out to her family.  In another thread I posted the Dateline interview with her parents the day after the event.  There were no tears and the mom smiled a couple of times.  Unfortunately, that video is no longer avialable, though you can see that it existed.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

5.  Giffords had a Youtube channel and subscribed to two channels.  One was Laughners.  The subscription has since been removed.

6.  Here's a recent interview with the 'hero' who brought down the assassin.  Sorry, he doesn't seem credible or like someone who had just risked his life in a mass shooting.  He also contradicts his story throughout.  Were there two assassins?  

7.  Was there a second shooter?  (reminiscent of JFK ....Jared LEE Laughner, LEE Harvey Oswald)....There were shots of the guy and then he was immediately released.  As was the cab driver who was questioned and immediately released.  Who takes a cab to an assassination.

8.  Why are we hearing NOTHING about the judge?  A federal judge died and we are hearing nothing.  Why is the media so sure Giffords was the target and not the judge.  He had been under death threats.  

9.  It was a rally and estimates the crowd was about 24-36 or so.  Pretty pathetic.  If it was so small, how did the girl even hear about it?

10.  Why all the media attention on Laughner.  The wildest speculation based on nothing.  In fact, it was within hours the media poured out their stories about the still 'alleged' assassin.  Did he even do it?  He has remained silent except to say that he is Jared Lee Laughner.  Is he like Murray?

The reactions I get from people when I suggest this is 'IMPOSSIBLE'  'RIDICULOUS.'  It's all over the TV!!!!  I'm hoping that after the shock wears off, people will come back and start to question the official story.  

We've always speculated as to how Michael might shock the world.  Could he have fooled the whole world.....again?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Tuscon Shootings - HOAX?
January 16, 2011, 10:00:10 AM
We've always speculated as to how Michael might shock the world. Could he have fooled the whole world.....again?

No - I live in Arizona not far from where this occurred. Believe me, it's no hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

gwynnedTopic starter

January 16, 2011, 10:13:36 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
We've always speculated as to how Michael might shock the world. Could he have fooled the whole world.....again?

No - I live in Arizona not far from where this occurred. Believe me, it's no hoax.

With all due respect, I think we need to look at the facts in the case which don't add up.  But since you live near there, perhaps you can explain some the anomolies that I outlined.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

January 16, 2011, 10:23:43 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Doesn't exclude the question about a second sniper and why and by whom the media have been directed the way they are presenting the story.

I tend to come to the conclusion from my observations over the years that the first one "breaking" the news to a news agency is the one who will be followed by copy and paste journalism like a piper - be the story true or false.

The first one to top "being speedy enough" was TMZ by reporting the death before the death was even announced - reporters being faster talking about a story than the story itself.
Being the first to feed the rest is the only way to control to a certain extent which word will be spread.

So we may prepare for a new pattern of "predictive" journalism.
"Conductive" and "addictive" journalism doesn't seem to sufficient in the long run.

Conductive journalism was applied to full extent to the Tucson events.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Grace

January 16, 2011, 12:33:50 PM
A very beautiful tribute, dedicated to Tucson' victims by Sam Tsui / AHMIR:

[youtube:s54ffe4a]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QqAVFwGwaI[/youtube:s54ffe4a]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002

Time to BE.

January 16, 2011, 12:55:42 PM
It happened. I have a problem w/ #4, because I'm 1000% sure this little girl died (May she rest in peace).

Funeral took place Thursday at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church. I assure you this isn't a hoax. Are you implying that this little girl faked her death, and her parents are "in on it"? What would be the point in that? What would a fake shooting in Tucson prove? It's not like the target was a HUGE political figure like Nancy Pelosi or Joe Biden. And Tucson isn't really a city with political dominance.

The mugshot is interesting though.

...still don't think it's a hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

gwynnedTopic starter

January 16, 2011, 01:14:05 PM
Quote from: "backstager"
It happened. I have a problem w/ #4, because I'm 1000% sure this little girl died (May she rest in peace).

Funeral took place Thursday at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church. I assure you this isn't a hoax. Are you implying that this little girl faked her death, and her parents are "in on it"? What would be the point in that? What would a fake shooting in Tucson prove? It's not like the target was a HUGE political figure like Nancy Pelosi or Joe Biden. And Tucson isn't really a city with political dominance.

The mugshot is interesting though.

...still don't think it's a hoax.

Again, if I am wrong, my sincere apologies to her family.  But I'm not buying it.  Oddly, the Judge is being buried at the same church.  First we have word that Giffords and Loughner went to the same small synagogue.  Now we hear that this girl and the Judge will have services from the same church.  How convenient.

Too bad that video of her parents is no longer available.  

Has anyone else noticed that Loughner has become the newest MONSTER?  He's a satanist, a radical leftist, a 9-11 truther, a mental patient, a loner, etc.  Whatever one might conclude from this, the media has provided little in terms of facts and lots of emotional manipulation and conjecture.  In the meantime, Loughner remains silent.  In the interview with the hero who tackled him, he mad mention that someone said 'you have the wrong guy.'  

And then there is the miraculous recovery of Gabby Giffords, even though she was shot at point blank range right through the brain.  Doctors operated for 2 hours.  Really?  Someone pointed out that this is the first and only assasination attempt since JFK where the victim was shot in the head.  Is there a message here?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2011, 02:11:58 PM
I think it might be another hoax, trying to distract us from something else... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

January 16, 2011, 05:45:27 PM
If I am to believe that everything is a hoax, it dampens my belief that anything is.  Evil does exist in the world.  Deranged people do kill for the sport of it.  real people do die for nothing.  I don’t for even one second believe that this senseless killing spree in Tuscon is a hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

gwynnedTopic starter

January 16, 2011, 05:53:06 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
If I am to believe that everything is a hoax, it dampens my belief that anything is.  Evil does exist in the world.  Deranged people do kill for the sport of it.  real people do die for nothing.  I don’t for even one second believe that this senseless killing spree in Tuscon is a hoax.

Your response reminds me of the response I still get from people who insist that MJ is dead.  People die all the time.  But that doesn't prove that MJ is dead anymore than your assertion that deranged people kill proves that the massacre in Tuscon really happened.  You are entitled to your beliefs, but I am investigating the facts.  And they don't add up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2011, 09:13:07 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"

Well said!  My heart goes out to the victim's families.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 16, 2011, 09:29:11 PM
This story stinks and I wonder if that little girl even exsisted in the first place. Something is wrong here. If I had the time, I would look into it more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2011, 06:09:41 AM
It did cross my mind especially with the girl being born on 9/11 and the ramblings of the shooter on his video regarding mind control etc, the miraculous recovery of the congresswoman...  However I don't view everything as a hoax and this is the USA we're talking about where shootings are commonplace, even mass shootings such as this.  So until I find something concrete I'm 50/50 so far.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

gwynnedTopic starter

January 17, 2011, 08:23:39 AM
Quote from: "trustno1"
It did cross my mind especially with the girl being born on 9/11 and the ramblings of the shooter on his video regarding mind control etc, the miraculous recovery of the congresswoman...  However I don't view everything as a hoax and this is the USA we're talking about where shootings are commonplace, even mass shootings such as this.  So until I find something concrete I'm 50/50 so far.

Well, I don't view everything as a hoax either.  If you are a beLIEver, what convinced you that Michael was alive?  What concrete evidence would suffice to convince you that the Tuscon shooting was a hoax?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

January 17, 2011, 12:00:27 PM
Not everything is a hoax but there is a purpose behind almost everything.
Remembering what happened and remembering those traumatized families surviving those who died on 9/11 is something we owe the victims.
However:
Scratching in not mending wounds and repeating and reinforcing the traumata as something appearing now somewhat "natural" by recalling only the terror (again and again) in the first place and not expressing empathy in the first place is nothing we owe the victims.
This is raising my eyebrows.
When reading about mind programming, this is only as successful as it is constantly repeating the program triggering symbols and traumata.
It's like pressing the "enter" button on a keyboard when wanting an action (or non-action).
This is what we witness in Hollywood movies, TV "reality shows" and emotionally targetting tabloid trash. Too much is being produced to keep the programs and the programmed running as desired.
I agree with Souza. This is a fish - also when taking mass shooting, sick minded lunatics and evil souls into account.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal