nWoTopic starter

Tupac's Coroner Gets Questioned About Autopsy
February 03, 2011, 06:05:05 PM
I know this isn't a Michael Jackson video but the contents are very relevant. Tupac for a long while has been thought of by many of his die hard fans to have faked his death back in the 1996 and the belief was that he left messages in his music which fans had called "The 7 Day Theory". You can do a Google search on the specifics but there is only 1 photo of the Tupac Autopsy that I have been able to find where he is on his back, cut from the autopsy with his head facing the opposite day and it has been the topic of many debates to fans.

This video is from a Dutch (correct me if I am wrong) TV show and the lady interviews Tupac's coroner about the inconsistency in the autopsy he performed. There is also an interview with his mother which you must pay close attention to in terms of what she says at the end.
[youtube:rt2vxsfi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEVj6gfUHxE&feature=related[/youtube:rt2vxsfi]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

Re: Tupac's Coroner Gets Questioned About Autopsy
February 03, 2011, 09:04:49 PM
Wow, thanks for sharing this thought provoking video!

I don't know when this interview was filmed, but it is interesting that the coroner says "I have (Tupac's) official death certificate in my file, but... this file is restricted as far as circulation because this is an open murder..."  

Also at the end of the video, when Tupac's mom says "He chose his life and in the end he chose to leave quietly - and I think I can leave him alone."

Wow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 04, 2011, 01:39:37 PM
Quote from: "pepper"
Wow, thanks for sharing this thought provoking video!

I don't know when this interview was filmed, but it is interesting that the coroner says "I have (Tupac's) official death certificate in my file, but... this file is restricted as far as circulation because this is an open murder..."  

Also at the end of the video, when Tupac's mom says "He chose his life and in the end he chose to leave quietly - and I think I can leave him alone."

Wow.

That is not a mother who is grieving, because he is alive. A mother does not say he chose to leave quietly, how can someone die quietly, he go shot right? Isn't that a commotion? The whole world new that Tupac got shot. Obviously she will leave him alone because he chose to leave somewhere he cannot be reached. This is also a hoax. I am not a fan of Tupac but I read some stuff about his death, which also does not add up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

nWoTopic starter

February 04, 2011, 03:17:19 PM
Quote from: "pepper"

Wow.

My thoughts exactly and as soon as I heard this, I had to post and share it, it was the first time i had seen this bit of footage. When you compare this tape to any of the tapes of The Notorious BIG's mother talking about her son, she is always crying and wants justice. This is a stark contrast to how Afeni Shakur talks about her son. I believe she is very aware of her son's decision, has contact with him but does not see him to avoid being caught. Whether or not he will return is beyond anyone's guess but one would assume he did it for the same reason's as Michael, to protect himself and his family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2011, 03:25:38 PM
Correct me if I am wrong but isn't Tupac mother once part of the Black Panther Organization.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

February 05, 2011, 04:55:55 PM
Quote from: "Lemonbread904"
Correct me if I am wrong but isn't Tupac mother once part of the Black Panther Organization.

Yes... he says it in his song "Letter to my unborn child"..."My momma was a Panther loud"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions