Guys please help me out. I've got some questions,

1. Do we suspect the clues that were given about Paul McCartney's death (hoax), was actually directly given by Paul McCartney and the Beatles? Like it was them only, not the fans or anyone who pulled off the hoax?

2. Does anyone else have this bad feeling that the clues for Paul being dead were fake, the clues for Michael being alive can also be fake?  :?

3. The Man - the song Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson worked on together has the lyrics that gives clues about a hoax... "and he says something has happened to me, then he laughs, he kicks, and rolls up his sleeves, i'm alive and i'm here forever". When was this song written? Does anyone feel it was a "clue-song" from both of them telling their fans they thought Paul died/we'd think Michael died when none was true?

Hoping to get your answers. :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

1. Do we suspect the clues that were given about Paul McCartney's death (hoax), was actually directly given by Paul McCartney and the Beatles? Like it was them only, not the fans or anyone who pulled off the hoax?

possible.it'd be interesting, if true, to know why he/they would do it.

2. Does anyone else have this bad feeling that the clues for Paul being dead were fake, the clues for Michael being alive can also be fake?  :?

no.if someone actually took the time to plant all these clues from even before michael "died" and arranged it with the jackson family to act like his murder trial is a magic trick/conspiracy, then that person needs a hobby. i suggest painting. however, this hoax is so deep and so...michael...that it just can't be anyone else who planned it. it's too intricate. it's too meticulous. it's too...perfect.

3. The Man - the song Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson worked on together has the lyrics that gives clues about a hoax... "and he says something has happened to me, then he laughs, he kicks, and rolls up his sleeves, i'm alive and i'm here forever". When was this song written? Does anyone feel it was a "clue-song" from both of them telling their fans they thought Paul died/we'd think Michael died when none was true?

the song was a duet for paul's alubm "pipes of peace" and released in november of 1983. the song obviously has significance because "i'm alive and here forever" was the LAST sentence you saw on the screen at the memorial. it pretty much says it all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

thank you mjfansince4. i actually agree with u completely when you said this is soo Michael! it just feels to be him. and yeah, the "i'm alive and i'm here forever" sentence, first i didn't think it is something hoaxy (wow i think i just created a word), you know... many non believers say "Michael lives". but this is a point that including me, many fans didn't know where did the line come from, then we searched for it and were like this -->  :shock:  finding out the lyrics. i don't know if we should consider the song was written for the hoaxes, was Michael really planning of a hoax in 1983 or prior to that?!  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions