Re: Jermaine said... "Michael Was Wrong"
January 03, 2010, 03:05:19 AM
Quote from: "TheKiddNerd"
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
Gosh, I wouldn't know where to start!  :lol:  She witnessed some seriously crazy things living at Hayvenhurst for 8 years...Jermaine sounds like a real piece of work, along with the rest of the family.  She was very kind to Michael in the book though.  You can read it here... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  or perhaps they'd have the book at the library?  It's really worth the read!

Wow..Is all I can say right now  :shock:  I just got finished reading that book and just wow. Seriously if what she spoke of is true in it's entirely than the Jackson's are crazier than I thought. And that Jermaine is geez...something else. I've had gotten a good laugh off of that book. Thanks for the link ILuvUMoreMJ  :D

You're welcome!  It's a pretty crazy read, literally. :lol:  It gives you a different perspective for sure, even if you did think they were dysfunctional to begin with.  She could be making stuff up, but for some reason I think she seems pretty legit.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

DooDoo

January 05, 2010, 05:26:37 PM
IMO, I believe Michael was abused, and I'm not sure how anyone can call it just being "strict" when you hear what he describes in the Shmuley tapes.  Sometimes when people get older they mellow out and become kinder, which is what seems to be the case with Joe.  I would imagine the anger they had as children subsided when they saw the change in him, especially as it seems he's been touched with senility, so it's easier for them to forgive and forget.  As far as Jermaine goes, I'll refrain from publicly bashing him, but do yourselves a favour and read his ex-"wife's" book, "Jackson Family Values".  If even a quarter of it is true, I can see why Jermaine defends Joe's abuse, and why Michael distanced himself from his family.  And, unfortunately, I can also see why there were no tears from most of the family if he really did pass.  :(
I agree with you completely. I think Jermaine defends Joe's behavior just because he behaves like him. there. I said it. I hope he won't sue me for that  :shock:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

January 06, 2010, 12:06:44 AM
Quote from: "Mj5StarChick"
Well around my house it's the same except my mother is like Joe. She believes that getting whooped with a belt is discipline and that it is a way of showing a child that u love them. She thinks that because she always goes by "You spare the rod u spoil the child" which is probably what Joe was trying to use. I feel like Michael because even if we do something wrong there is no excuse for hitting a child with a belt or anything else. But basically they do this because excuse my language on this they would rather kick our ass before someone we dont know does.  It is also said as a teaching for us to be rough or ready for if someone steps in our face but I won't start with that. But anyway Jermaine was talkin about this in the  second Bashir documentary what we weren't suppose to see and i really didn't know what to say abt it but there is always going to be 2 sides to a story. Everyone takes the word abuse( a very strong word) in a diferent way and from a different perspective. The way Michael thinks of abuse is a totally diferent way Jermaine sees abuse which is normal. But we will never really know the whole story only God,Michael,and Joe will know.
I was raised on the idea that if you did something wrong, you get spanked. I get sick and tired of people comparing spanking to abuse. I was never beaten an inch of my life, my mother and father have never got so angry with me that they beat the crap out of me. If I did something that I was not suppose to do, they gave me a warning first, saying if I did that action again, I would get a spanking. Most of time, I would just listen. But the few times I did not listen, I got a spanken. Most people I know have grew up like this. And I don't believe it is a bad method, when done the right way. But what Joe did was NOT THE SAME as what my parents did. Joe did it a million times worse, and it seems in most cases, for no reason what so ever. Heck, when Michael talked about how Joe would make him strip naked and oil him down just so he get beat him, well that sounds more than just physical, but sexual abuse. What Joe did was wrong, of course. But not all parents who spank their children are not Joe Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 04:24:08 PM
Quote from: "rosemariaantigone"
Well around my house it's the same except my mother is like Joe. She believes that getting whooped with a belt is discipline and that it is a way of showing a child that u love them. She thinks that because she always goes by "You spare the rod u spoil the child" which is probably what Joe was trying to use. I feel like Michael because even if we do something wrong there is no excuse for hitting a child with a belt or anything else. But basically they do this because excuse my language on this they would rather kick our ass before someone we dont know does.  It is also said as a teaching for us to be rough or ready for if someone steps in our face but I won't start with that. But anyway Jermaine was talkin about this in the  second Bashir documentary what we weren't suppose to see and i really didn't know what to say abt it but there is always going to be 2 sides to a story. Everyone takes the word abuse( a very strong word) in a diferent way and from a different perspective. The way Michael thinks of abuse is a totally diferent way Jermaine sees abuse which is normal. But we will never really know the whole story only God,Michael,and Joe will know.
I was raised on the idea that if you did something wrong, you get spanked. I get sick and tired of people comparing spanking to abuse. I was never beaten an inch of my life, my mother and father have never got so angry with me that they beat the crap out of me. If I did something that I was not suppose to do, they gave me a warning first, saying if I did that action again, I would get a spanking. Most of time, I would just listen. But the few times I did not listen, I got a spanken. Most people I know have grew up like this. And I don't believe it is a bad method, when done the right way. But what Joe did was NOT THE SAME as what my parents did. Joe did it a million times worse, and it seems in most cases, for no reason what so ever. Heck, when Michael talked about how Joe would make him strip naked and oil him down just so he get beat him, well that sounds more than just physical, but sexual abuse. What Joe did was wrong, of course. But not all parents who spank their children are not Joe Jackson.
Well i can only agree with you BUT that is the name my friends named my mom lols because of the whoopings we get. Now my mother and believed in drop them draws and dats NOT sexual abuse she wants to make it hurt so u know next time not to do it but we seem to do it again. Now if Michael believed of it as abuse well that's what he believes i think of it this way it hurts but I'm raised better than half of my friends i know now because their mom lets them hang out all times of the day and night but i don't because my mom is worried and around here I'm scared to walk to and from school but i do it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

January 06, 2010, 04:25:59 PM
Quote from: "rosemariaantigone"
Well i can only agree with you BUT that is the name my friends named my mom lols because of the whoopings we get. Now my mother and believed in drop them draws and dats NOT sexual abuse she wants to make it hurt so u know next time not to do it but we seem to do it again. Now if Michael believed of it as abuse well that's what he believes i think of it this way it hurts but I'm raised better than half of my friends i know now because their mom lets them hang out all times of the day and night but i don't because my mom is worried and around here I'm scared to walk to and from school but i do it.
And well some people think a spanking is different from a whooping because a whooping is with a belt and spanking is the hand. Michael probably believed it was abuse because he got beat with a belt as of that's how i get whooped
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2010, 04:10:52 AM
I got Whooped With A Wood With Five Holes Drilled In It And She Drew All Three Of Our Faces On The Paddle Haha That Really Hurt Me Left Me Sore For Days... And When We Turned Around To Go To Our Rooms, Our Step Father Would Hit You Behind The Knees So You Buckle And Fall And Threw My Brother Against The Dresser And Almost Tore His Ear Off...But That Was In Our Younger Years They Kinda Stopped As We Got To Our Late Teens...But I Never Found It To Be Abusive We Just Learned To Stay Out Of The Way And You Will Be Just Fine... But If My Brothers Were To Say It Was Abuse I Wouldn't Say He Were Wrong, I Probably Wouldn't Even Comment On It

Jermaine...EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT VIEWS, JUS BECAUSE THEY DONT MATCH WITH YOURS DOESN"T MAKE IT WRONG...Peace To You Though And God Bless You  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2010, 04:22:45 AM
mj5starchick Your Sig Is So Cool....Michael Looks So Good In Those Pictures  :oops:  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 07, 2010, 07:37:29 AM
I don't know if the source is worth to be trust. This person "rob" also states that Michael died from drug abuse which we consider to be wrong. I have no proof that it is Jermaine's speech.
Plus it also states "Jermaine told that they are having the fruits of his father’s strictness which they hated at an immature age." If they hated it, it can only legitimate Michael's allegations. So this article is confusing to me.
I don't know where does this hate for Jermaine comes from, I surely missed something but don't forget that he several times had to defend his brother against the bad allegations made against him. If they are problems in the family we cannot be the judges, it's not our concern and I think it's not a good thing to make it public, it's also privacy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 07, 2010, 04:04:05 PM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
mj5starchick Your Sig Is So Cool....Michael Looks So Good In Those Pictures  :oops:  :oops:
lols thnx i see you ladies really like my signature lols im glad you guys love it tho :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2010, 07:12:01 AM
Quote from: "DooDoo"
IMO, I believe Michael was abused, and I'm not sure how anyone can call it just being "strict" when you hear what he describes in the Shmuley tapes.  Sometimes when people get older they mellow out and become kinder, which is what seems to be the case with Joe.  I would imagine the anger they had as children subsided when they saw the change in him, especially as it seems he's been touched with senility, so it's easier for them to forgive and forget.  As far as Jermaine goes, I'll refrain from publicly bashing him, but do yourselves a favour and read his ex-"wife's" book, "Jackson Family Values".  If even a quarter of it is true, I can see why Jermaine defends Joe's abuse, and why Michael distanced himself from his family.  And, unfortunately, I can also see why there were no tears from most of the family if he really did pass.  :(

I agree with you completely. I think Jermaine defends Joe's behavior just because he behaves like him. there. I said it.

I'm glad someone did!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions