Jermaine said... "Michael Was Wrong"
December 28, 2009, 11:12:36 PM
I don't know if this was posted already. I looked for it but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Jermaine Jackson
December 14, 2009 by rob
Filed under U.S. News
The brother of Michael Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, has made a statement about his father that as seen from the stand point of Michael Jackson he was perceived him as cruel and harsh. Jermaine Jackson is of the firm view that his brother developed the erroneous perception about their father. He told that his father was not like the one his brother portrayed. He told that his brother, when he was alive, made wrong accusations on his father, Joe, according to reports of ContactMusic. Michael Jackson revealed many stories about this father how he used to scold and torture him not only physically but also psychologically.

The pop legend died few months ago due to intake of cocktail of drugs suggested by his doctor which resulted in his death. Many-time plastic surgeries had led to painful complications for which he had to use drugs to mitigate his pain. But excessive and frequent drug use had made him an addict.

Jermaine Jackson is of the view that his father played a vital role in their music endeavors which couldn’t be accomplished without him. Jermaine told that they are having the fruits of his father’s strictness which they hated at an immature age.

The points Jermaine has made carry weight but the timing of the statement seems inappropriate. Jermaine Jackson has come up to expurgate and exonerate his father from the allegations of his deceased brother at a time when he can not come up to counter them. Now a pertinent question arises where Jermaine Jackson was when Michael made these allegations.

Here's the link it you want to read it there: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I just find it wierd that Jermaine would say something like this. It's just confusing how all of a sudden the brothers are now stating that Joe's actions made them the men they are today (Recently On the Jack5ons Show).

What do you guys think?  :|
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"I now know I\'m mad and that\'s not even
the disturbing part...it\'s the fact that I\'ve
never embraced it before now"

Re: Jermaine said... "Michael Was Wrong"
December 28, 2009, 11:21:33 PM
This is the first time that I have read that Michael's "many" surgeries made him into a drug addict.  :?

And, yes, where was Jermaine when Michael made these allegations?  I never heard him refute them before.  I believe that he has always been jealous of Michael's stature and success.  Remember his very bad, Bad response song.  I don't think the Jackson 4 put together have as much talent as Michael has in half his pinky.  A bunch of has been, hanger oners, trying to use their brother's name to get back in the spotlight, if you ask me.  And, they are not doing a very good job of it either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 11:38:38 PM
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
This is the first time that I have read that Michael's "many" surgeries made him into a drug addict.  :?

I nerver heard that before either :? ...What I read is that Michael was on painkillers after the pepsi accident...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 11:45:51 PM
Jermaine is pathetic I thought he was a nice guy but to say Michael was lieng is just pathetic, who would make up stories about there father and stick to those stories for like 20 years screw Jermaine the jealousy is taking over his life
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

December 29, 2009, 12:42:30 AM
Jermaine has always been jealous of MJ because before MJ came along Jermaine was the lead singer, and he got BOOTED  :lol:  because Michael is freakin awesome.. i think the Jack5on 5 family dynasty is just a mid life crisis hehe and they are trying to go back in time and be cool again lol  but thats impossible without Michael Jackson in it DUH... Jermain NO ONE GIVES A CRUD ABOUT YOU MONEY GRUBBING A$$!!! W/out MJ your nothin
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2009, 12:43:29 AM
After the fiasco with the 'Bashit' documentary there was another one done..This one was done to largely discredit Martin's doco...Anyway my point is, that in the second doco Jermaine and his mother and father all spoke out about some of the accusations Mike had alleged against Mr Jackson...Jermaine and his parents all stated that while Joe did hit the kids it was done out of love and things weren't as bad as Mike perceived them to be..During this same interview Mr and Mrs Jackson also said that Mike had his brothers to play with as a child and was not lonely...Now make of that what you will but Jermaine has definately spoken out before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

December 29, 2009, 01:01:52 AM
There is something seriously wrong here...with Joe and Jermaine.
"something we made"?   :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

miss j

December 29, 2009, 01:32:01 AM
well, michael stated that he had forgiven his dad and he also gave him credits for all the achievements he got..so, jermaine's statements are invalid.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You ain\'t heavy, you\'re my brother.

December 29, 2009, 12:04:56 PM
One word:  PERCEPTION

How Michael was treated, in his own view, is perceived differently by Jermaine. What Michael saw as abusive, Jermain could just as easily view as Joseph being strict. It's all about PERCEPTION. Whatever Michael has claimed about his father is TRUE--it's Michael's TRUTH...not Jermaine's truth. And Michael's truth is not wrong, anymore than Jermaine's is. They both perceive their experiences differently. This is normal. This is human.

Michael loves his father. He has said on more than one occasion that he credits his father for the success of the J5. I have heard him in more than one interview call his father a genius, from whom he learned a lot. He has also said that he forgave his father and he loves him.

This statement was NOT made by Jermaine:
"he pop legend died few months ago due to intake of cocktail of drugs suggested by his doctor which resulted in his death. Many-time plastic surgeries had led to painful complications for which he had to use drugs to mitigate his pain. But excessive and frequent drug use had made him an addict." That is not a quote attributed to Jermaine in that article.

Also  note that all of that info is on a blog, not something coming from a news source.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

December 29, 2009, 12:28:52 PM
I agree with Christiana.
It was said several times that he has excused his father.

And, it's said in the press that he made his several plastic surgeries to not have the face of this father. Is it true ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

larab

December 29, 2009, 12:29:21 PM
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"

could be true. easily.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

larab

December 29, 2009, 12:30:46 PM
Quote from: "Christiana"

How Michael was treated, in his own view, is perceived differently by Jermaine. What Michael saw as abusive, Jermain could just as easily view as Joseph being strict. It's all about PERCEPTION. Whatever Michael has claimed about his father is TRUE--it's Michael's TRUTH...not Jermaine's truth. And Michael's truth is not wrong, anymore than Jermaine's is. They both perceive their experiences differently. This is normal. This is human.

Michael loves his father. He has said on more than one occasion that he credits his father for the success of the J5. I have heard him in more than one interview call his father a genius, from whom he learned a lot. He has also said that he forgave his father and he loves him.

"he pop legend died few months ago due to intake of cocktail of drugs suggested by his doctor which resulted in his death. Many-time plastic surgeries had led to painful complications for which he had to use drugs to mitigate his pain. But excessive and frequent drug use had made him an addict." That is not a quote attributed to Jermaine in that article.

Also note that all of that info is on a blog, not something coming from a news source.

you are totally right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

December 29, 2009, 01:36:12 PM
I don't believe it. I don't believe anything that comes from JerKmaine (if he really said that)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

December 29, 2009, 01:54:20 PM
Quote from: "Christiana"

Also  note that all of that info is on a blog, not something coming from a news source.

I agree!!  cause michael could never raise a hand over a child, or a person, or an animal...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]...since you went away, Don\'t you know
I sit around with my head hanging down,
And I wonder...who\'s loving you!?[/size]
[/i]

December 29, 2009, 02:10:28 PM
"The pop legend died few months ago due to intake of cocktail of drugs suggested by his doctor which resulted in his death. Many-time plastic surgeries had led to painful complications for which he had to use drugs to mitigate his pain. But excessive and frequent drug use had made him an addict."

I would like to know how and when did this guy know that... It could be easily just speculation.
And even for Jermaine's statement... when did he said that? The man who wrote this hasn't got the own words of Jermaine ...

But I do agree with Christiana, Michael may have not perceived his father behavior like Jermaine have.
Plus I agree, Michael has never claimed all along that his father was abusive.  Many times in interview he said that he owed him for what he has become. I remember too "my father is a genius"
Michael is on earth thanks to him and his father raised him keeping him away from the criminality in his neighbourhood. He created the Jackson 5 and then, you know the following story  ;) He was scared of him because of what he did to him when he was a child but Michael said he forgave him ...
We don't know the whole story afterall..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions