Death of Diana, Princess of Wales conspiracy

• 2 Replies

Offline Harleyblonde

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: Death of Diana, Princess of Wales conspiracy

• on: December 08, 2009, 05:10:45 PM
Most people where I live have always believed that Diana's accident was no "accident". I do live in the UK but have never been much of a fan of the Royal family-I love the Queen, Prince Charles and that's about it, most of them do *ugger all for the astranomical wage they get. The younger ones have no dignity at all, in history it was a well known fact that the royal males had mistresses but it was never revealed in public but now they are giving interviews and "washing their dirty linen in public" which my Mum and Gran would say. This is one of the mistakes that Diana did and she rattled a lot of cages in the process. I have always wondered how come the french driver who was also killed was blamed for the accident as they claimed he was drunk (his family said he didn't drink/was teetotal) and if this is true why did the bodyguard (who didn't die-but was injured) let him drive the very people who he was paid to protect if he was drunk? he wouldn't have would he? Foul play without a doubt.
I think you admin guys have something up your sleeves. Am I right? Have you got your thinking caps on? You have so far posted conspiricies of Princess Diana,Robert Kennedy, Martin Luther King and Marilyn Monroe. I think you are delving deep. Am I right in that assumption?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Offline Harleyblonde

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: Death of Diana, Princess of Wales conspiracy

• on: December 08, 2009, 05:50:20 PM
Yes-you are so right, many conspiracies exist and some of them are very believable and are built on unexplainable findings and irregularities. People would rather dismiss them than to admit foul play as it is more in their "comfort zone" etc to even contemplate that there are powerful ruthless people/forces who will stop at nothing. Great idea.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal