The assassination of Pim Fortuyn

• 2 Replies

Offline xirisjex

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: The assassination of Pim Fortuyn

• on: December 08, 2009, 01:42:25 PM
You know I could buy into a conspiracy against Fortuyn, but fact of the matter is that we have Geert wilders walkin around now who is even more politically radical.If Fortuyn was murdered because he was a thread to the government, why is geert wilders still walking around then? He is taking the leads in polls as well now...
I think his views at the time were a real shock to the dutch citisins. ( I don't mean to imply that he was rightfully murdered, I was as shocked as anybody else at the time) So it is not that far-fetched to me that an extremist (although not by relegion) got this sick thought in his head that he needed to do this.

Also he was not fully protected because it was Holland, few years before this happened politicians went to their work on their bikes. The idea that someone wouls shoot someone for their believes was just completely foreign to most people here.

I'm not saying that a conspiracy in that case isn't possible,for me I just would have to see some more proof that would indicate such a thing I guess..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline xirisjex

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: The assassination of Pim Fortuyn

• on: December 09, 2009, 08:45:39 AM
Quote from: "dunno"
Quote from: "xirisjex"
we have Geert wilders walkin around now who is even more politically radical..
He is protected by security 24/7. And he changes his whereabouts every week. He's not walking around free at all.

I know, I never said he walked around free.
And the reason for that is because he gets threats as well. That's what I meant before, things like that are considered ''more normal'' here nowadays than back then. People appariantly got the message that freedom of speech needs to be protected nowadays.At least sadly that's what it seems like..
 (Btw just to be clear I don't support this man at all, but I think free speech is important as well)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal