Re: Why are you still watching?
April 07, 2014, 06:04:11 PM
I'm still watching... no as much as i'd like, but i try to.
I must say i've been quite disappointed by some "fan's war"(in which there was no Han Solo, damn it !) on forums or FB... and i was also disappointed by many things about MJ and his fam and his life and all the things we never knew, never were told... I was feeling like a stranger to all this, like : "why the F*** am i a fan of "all this ?"

i mean, i'm not a fan of trials, of fan's arguing, of MJ worshipping, of trashmedia reading... it's everything i hate about MJ's world (yes i said i hate MJ's fan, so what ?) My only hope in all this is to see MJ alive and dream i can sit some day on a bench with him, share few words.
I know i gotta go THROUGH this to try find about what MJ is trying to tell us, try to show us. Just sometime it's like an overdose and i feel this huge need to escape from this whole bunch of nuts and say "HEY, where's my life ? Where are the random stuff i used to do before i logged on MJDHI ? Did i ever had a life before that ?" lol

All i mean is that i REALLY try hard to keep a balance between "Where is MJ" and "My personnal life which is rather fun too"

I'm very busy right now with the shelter, trying to help animals, trying to raise money, trying to get things done and keep it alive. I also must cope with a full time job that allows me not to live on an empty fridge. Those are my choices in life, and sometime i must choose "do i spend time on FB to get some pets adopted, or do i spend time on MJDHI to get the news about Michael". I admit Michael comes second, even sometime third, and i guess even if he was THERE, he wouldn't be first (OMG that must be true, it's terrible lol)

I'm proud of this choice because nothing's more important to me than saving a pet's life, but sometime i feel ashamed not to find time for everything. So sometime i come and i write a lot here, trying to say i'm still here, that there's not a single day i don't think about Michael. I stay away too far, i'm lost with all the things i didn't see or investigated, and in the end, i don't know if that's much necessary for me to know about "everything".

I just hope MJ knows, somehow, that i care.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

melody

July 29, 2014, 09:10:12 AM
I'm still watching because regardless of which clue I'm following, whether I go with the "Liberian Girl" hint or the religious parallels of the hoax, both necessitate that Michael reveal himself by the end, in the flesh—not in some vague, metaphorical, secretive fashion that only the believers pick up on. Everyone will know that he's back and that he's been watching us all along (which is true in both "Liberian Girl" and in the bible i.e.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). Not just Michael's friends, not just beLIEvers, but even the non-beLIEvers will know he's back. The whole world will know Michael has come back in the flesh, including his enemies.

Revelation 6:15-17 (NIV)

15 Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty,
                        and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of
                        the mountains. 16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us[a]
                        from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the
                        great day of their[b] wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”

Footnotes:

a. Revelation 6:16 See Hosea 10:8.
                        b. Revelation 6:17 Some manuscripts his

2 Thessalonians 1:6-10(NIV)

6 God is just: He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you 7 and give relief to you
                           who are troubled, and to us as well. This will happen when the Lord Jesus is revealed
                           from heaven in blazing fire with his powerful angels. 8 He will punish those who
                          do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. 9 They will be punished with
                          everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his
                          might 10 on the day he comes to be glorified in his holy people and to be marveled at among
                          all those who have believed. This includes you, because you believed our testimony to you.

At the end of the day, Michael is not Jesus, but with the whole sting operation/FBI element, I do believe people will be getting punished by the end of this—unless they're under the witness protection program and in such a case, because they 'fessed up and handed over the evil people, even though they may have been guilty, they will be pardoned/protected and get to start their life over, new identity and all, no punishment, shown mercy. All this talk of Conrad Murray being a "scapegoat", a "fall guy", leads me to believe that, because Murray did the "time" (endured the punishment  for a "crime" he didn't commit), someone else won't have to if they confess in time, possibly explaining all the delays we've been having (waiting for more people to confess ? and opt for a new start as a protected witness?).

2 Peter 3:8-9 (NIV)

8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

I'm not sure how much inspiration Michael is taking from the bible, but I suspect that whoever keeps the faith 'til the end will be invited to meet him in person (whether in the air ["MJ Air" blimp] or on earth [in neverland? the "sacred land" according to Wade?] I don't know).  :icon_albino:

Revelation 17:14 (NIV)

14 They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them
                           because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called,
                           chosen and faithful followers.”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 03, 2014, 06:24:01 PM
I'm still around, though i think we are very few now.... 5 years have come and gone... it's a bit quiet now and it's like everybody has made decision to leave or to stay there forever lol

you'll have to bury me with this website, coz i'll be around to matter what lol
I don't think i'm searching for clues anymore. I just want to be around. because i feel that "believer" is what i am supposed to be. so i keep standing so Michael knows we are still here. I have my own life and there is not much i can do about this hoax stuff. i think the least i can do is be there, keep him on my mind anytime show i don't give up about him. what other way do we have ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

August 04, 2014, 07:31:39 AM
What keeps you here? Aka, what makes you keep watching?

Approaching 5 years, arguably the hoax has hit an impasse, the radio silence is deafening, and it's tempting to give up and throw in the towel and yet... there are many still here, lurking, waiting, watching. Why? What are you waiting for?

I don't know what happened, I don't know if we made it all up, but the amount of time that has passed combined with this complete and utter silence from hoax HQ, makes me seriously doubt that this project has an ending even remotely like what we used to speculate and even expect to come to fruition.

I do now wonder if this is how MJ chose to exit his public life, and this is the legacy he chose for his persona; the perpetual hoax, to lay the foundation for permanent expectations to top Elvis, to keep an underground facet of faithful, ever waiting for his hoax to be revealed--and leave it that way forever. The ultimate man of mystery, left a mystery for the ages. Our generation's Elvis, and maybe that was good enough for him.

So tell me what you think. Why are you still here? What keeps you hanging on?

Well I have my personal reasons  :D .....but one of them is, that I want to know how this "charade" ends ...... if it will ever end lol  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

August 06, 2014, 02:38:34 AM

Approaching 5 years, arguably the hoax has hit an impasse, the radio silence is deafening, and it's tempting to give up and throw in the towel and yet... there are many still here, lurking, waiting, watching. Why? What are you waiting for?

I don't know what happened, I don't know if we made it all up, but the amount of time that has passed combined with this complete and utter silence from hoax HQ, makes me seriously doubt that this project has an ending even remotely like what we used to speculate and even expect to come to fruition.

I do now wonder if this is how MJ chose to exit his public life, and this is the legacy he chose for his persona; the perpetual hoax, to lay the foundation for permanent expectations to top Elvis, to keep an underground facet of faithful, ever waiting for his hoax to be revealed--and leave it that way forever. The ultimate man of mystery, left a mystery for the ages. Our generation's Elvis, and maybe that was good enough for him.

Well I have my personal reasons  :D .....but one of them is, that I want to know how this "charade" ends ...... if it will ever end lol  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: !!!!

Me 2. But, Charade :icon_question: HAH! One of many :icon_exclaim: :icon_e_surprised: It's going to take five more years to explain it all---that is IF he even wants to end it! ;)  :TongueOutSmiley: :suspect: heh heh heh :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

August 07, 2014, 02:31:10 AM

Me 2. But, Charade :icon_question: HAH! One of many :icon_exclaim: :icon_e_surprised: It's going to take five more years to explain it all---that is IF he even wants to end it! ;)  :TongueOutSmiley: :suspect: heh heh heh :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

"One of many".....yes I'm with you on this  :beerchug:......especially that J.F.K. assasination lol :icon_geek:....
Dick Gregory,one of M.J. friend and Geraldo Rivera  :icon_rolleyes: must "know" more about this  :D. The events that transpired that day were simply told to the news media and they repeated it. There were no news media in the plaza, it wasn't until 1973 when Groden and Dick Gregory show the nation the Zapruder film on Geraldo's Good Night America show, for everyone to finally see the assassination (hoax) video. Everything you know you got from the media and so called "eye witnesses". THEY LIE, and many so far have been shown to have affiliations with the "Family" or "Families"......

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lisF3DLdac
[/youtube]

So yes.....it will take more than 5 years to "explain" THIS  :icon_pale:  :icon_lol:.Maybe 50 years more,or who knows how many more lol  :icon_lol:,but the most important thing is,that: This is It.... the BEST SOAP OPERA EVER made......and it's still going,like Young and the restless is lol  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

August 07, 2014, 03:57:57 PM
Do you think the Kennedy family lied all this time, or only that there is a cover up about the true killing of JFK? What is the Hoax part? Do you think Bobby K and JFK Jr are alive as well??? maybe even Martin Luther King???????? WHY abdicate power that one has in hand??? It is very real that things were reversed which JFK had changed. Dropping the ball mid throw is not a Kennedy thing. And Junior ACTED like he was very cautiously picking up his DEAD father and uncle's mantles in a different way, not like they were directing him from behind a curtain. What are you saying this is to accomplish, I mean WHAT for?? You don't believe Jackie's own response to everything, including writing her "tell all" book to be published after all who witnessed that day are dead? ??? ?? If no one is dead, why the strange caution about her adult children? Are you saying ALL of that was to misdirect from some other event or plan in the works all these years? Or has THAT been accomplished already, and we just need to expose things for correct historical record (as if there is such a thing)? Idk.... :icon_e_confused: Who would Junior be hiding from and what could make it safe for him to show himself alive, NOW? And how do YOU know this? And where does MJ fit in? I know...this one is off topic...but tell me anyway! :icon_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

August 19, 2014, 05:18:22 AM
Do you think the Kennedy family lied all this time, or only that there is a cover up about the true killing of JFK? What is the Hoax part? Do you think Bobby K and JFK Jr are alive as well??? maybe even Martin Luther King???????

Riddle me this,riddle me that......I wonder why and who ever said that our history books are a fraud   :icon_question:   :icon_mrgreen:??

Dropping the ball mid throw is not a Kennedy thing.WHY abdicate power that one has in hand??

"It is not a Kennedy thing". Really.....are you sure :icon_geek: ?? Well,from my point of view,the answer is the word.......CHANGE/.I don't know if you know lol what I mean,but for this people the word monotony/mediocre,is not an option,or better said it does not exist lol  :icon_lol:  :icon_geek: .For example......a mediocre one,lol is: why to wear just one pair of shoes, when you can wear another dozens ones  :icon_rolleyes:  :thjajaja121:  :thjajaja121:!!!!! 

.... And where does MJ fit in?
It is so obvious......"THE SHOW" has to go on lol ......in a way or another   :michael_jackson-1135:  :elvis-1405: !!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

August 21, 2014, 08:00:13 AM
@ To Be or not To Be:

Well, um...I was being serious. I "get" fiendish and revolutionary type laughter, and I get foolish laughter, but I don't get your meaning here, or your laughing at  :LolLolLolLol: everything  :LolLolLolLol: you say.  :LolLolLolLol: Are you saying that all these dead people had to go underground, literally, real-ly, in order to form some kind of "Justice League"? Well...I did think it was strange that Mrs (M.L.)King herself, flew home with the "body" of Bobby Kennedy... That was nothing but bizarre. But, it doesn't make sense that Robert Kennedy did all that campaigning, neglecting his ten kids and wife, just for a smokescreen....why are you laughing? Is it funny that he and his ex-president brother (sort of a new Batman and Robin) DASHED everybody's hopes on the rocks and wasted all their education and station in life hiding out on the ocean for forty years, instead of making that change they had at their fingertips??????????? What is Ted Kennedy's excuse then, if you think working his way into the Senate, and dying there years later, was the mediocre way to go? I don't understand at all. What on earth do you know? :icon_pale:

And, heck yeah, the history as reported is mostly bogus, YOU know it. I say so, and I know this because those doing it are still spinning today's news as they document it for posterity. They would be spinning the outcome of this  :affraid: very Hoax, too, except that a certain Puppet Master has cleverly, authoritatively coded and taken steps to control his own narrative these days...Now THAT is funny. :D That's just ONE reason why I am still watchin'!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

August 23, 2014, 11:24:09 AM
Im still watching because I don't believe what we were told regarding his death. im still searching for the truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Echo

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
  • Hear Virtue in Call to Prayer
August 23, 2014, 07:04:59 PM
My sense of wonder keeps me watching. My heart keeps me watching. BELIEVING helps me to manage my overwhelming grief of his absence. Are there other options?  Sadly, I just cannot say goodbye and let go...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"It’s a great loss for us and I just hope and pray that the Creator, whatever you believe in, still holds us in favor to send us another angel like that. Because if not, we may have lost more than just a man. It must be something very special to send a man like that down. He influenced so many different people, so many different industries, politics, science, music, art ... And then to be taken away? Maybe we didn't take good care of him". - W. Snipes

September 02, 2014, 04:37:29 AM
@ To Be or not To Be:

Well, um...I was being serious. I "get" fiendish and revolutionary type laughter, and I get foolish laughter, but I don't get your meaning here, or your laughing at  :LolLolLolLol: everything  :LolLolLolLol: you say.  :LolLolLolLol: Are you saying that all these dead people had to go underground, literally, real-ly, in order to form some kind of "Justice League"? Well...I did think it was strange that Mrs (M.L.)King herself, flew home with the "body" of Bobby Kennedy... That was nothing but bizarre. But, it doesn't make sense that Robert Kennedy did all that campaigning, neglecting his ten kids and wife, just for a smokescreen....why are you laughing? Is it funny that he and his ex-president brother (sort of a new Batman and Robin) DASHED everybody's hopes on the rocks and wasted all their education and station in life hiding out on the ocean for forty years, instead of making that change they had at their fingertips??????????? What is Ted Kennedy's excuse then, if you think working his way into the Senate, and dying there years later, was the mediocre way to go? I don't understand at all. What on earth do you know? :icon_pale:

And, heck yeah, the history as reported is mostly bogus, YOU know it. I say so, and I know this because those doing it are still spinning today's news as they document it for posterity. They would be spinning the outcome of this  :affraid: very Hoax, too, except that a certain Puppet Master has cleverly, authoritatively coded and taken steps to control his own narrative these days...Now THAT is funny. :D That's just ONE reason why I am still watchin'!

Why not ?If this MF bastards( that BTW are watching  :images: )are laughing at our expense......why not.
And yes ,hiSTORY is indeed bogus.....a story/fiction,anything but real  :errrr: .People beLIEve everything that is told to them......talking about "manipulate" weather ,or should I say people  :( .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

September 05, 2014, 05:47:34 AM
@ To Be or not To Be:

Why not ?If this MF bastards( that BTW are watching  :images: )are laughing at our expense......why not.
And yes ,hiSTORY is indeed bogus.....a story/fiction,anything but real  :errrr: .People beLIEve everything that is told to them......talking about "manipulate" weather ,or should I say people  :( .

Ok. Well...SHEEEESH  :o. Why don't you tell us how you really feel? I was worried about you  :suspect: (laughing so much to yourself) (we used to have a special room for that here!), but now that I realize you have pulled a Houdini and shucked your buckled straightjacket, I guess some sputtering is allowed.  :Crash: But-- :omg:  :icon_exclaim: do you mean Michael Jackson's plan is not going "head to head" as "they" have expected, but, he has out thunk TPTB again, by stealthfully going inside/ out? That the REAL plan (besides flipping them off with emoticons :TongueOutSmiley:) actually involves GROWTH and change, not REVOLT and change ???  Oh KAY :icon_exclaim: That's a whole (n)other animal!  :icon_lol: Very sly. Aren't YOU the clever one, 2B... :D 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

January 03, 2015, 02:49:53 PM
I'm still watching because Michael created all of this for some reason/purpose and I would like to know what the reason/purpose is and why it had to be done this way.

Michael has always talked to his fans through his music and his death is no different. From the 02 conference to the TII movie Michael was telling us something. We just had to focus and listen. But it was and still is hard to do.

Family members and friends have kept us busy with half truths and outrageous stories; noise to keep the hoax going. When the silence was deafening we started to wonder but then here comes TMZ with something to start the noise all over again.

One thing that I have always held on to was the fact that the believers were never told to stop. There was one instance on twitter with Jermaine, but if you consider the source it never really meant anything. If you think about it, the people who you would expect to say something did and the ones who wouldn't say anything, didn't. Example: La Toya being the one to blame Murray and be front and center with all of it. You would expect that. Now if Janet would have been the one doing it, I probably would have had second thoughts because you wouldn't have expected Janet to be the one leading the way.

There have been many moments in the past 5 years on a personal level with this hoax that I know we are doing what we are supposed to be doing. Someone once told me that the believers seek justice in a different way than non believers do.

I will continue to keep watching and listening and even though we may never receive all that we want I do believe we have and will continue to receive what we need. I do believe we will see him smile again which means he has to come back to do that.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions