Do

Re: Why are you still watching?
January 14, 2014, 01:07:08 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do, the things brought up in your post were a big part of this site when I first joined. I have watched many videos and read many discussions here. I don't know where you'd find them now, but they're sure to be hiding away somewhere in the archives, if you're interested.

Hey Curls, thanks, yes I know there must be lots of this in the archives, I read (even discussed) many of those too. Never heard the rumor avout Quincy though. I don't know, when I saw the vids (which I posted on page 1), I'm more and more convinced then ever that Michael was heavily controlled/under influence and that this is not a hoax for fun, entertainment, show or vindication, but a hoax -IF it's a hoax- about life and dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

~Souza~

January 16, 2014, 12:23:41 PM
Because every time I take the forum down someone starts bitching that it's not up, hahahahahahahahahahahha.

No, because I want SEHF to get a refund for his cane. Shit hey, why even ask? This is year 5, as if it's still important why we are still here. I waiting for the Harry Potter books was longer. We passed the point of lunatics anyway, might as well keep watching. New stuff again today/yesterday.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

January 16, 2014, 03:27:02 PM
With the forum down for a couple of days I realised another reason I'm still here - I missed you guys!  Seriously, if the site shut down for good, or I just left,  it'd be horrible never to have contact with you again!  Thanks for getting us up and running again Souza! xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

January 16, 2014, 03:48:13 PM
With the forum down for a couple of days I realised another reason I'm still here - I missed you guys!  Seriously, if the site shut down for good, or I just left,  it'd be horrible never to have contact with you again!  Thanks for getting us up and running again Souza! xxx

Soooooooo true Curls, I don't post that often, but I'm here every single day! I was seriously 'lost' for two days! Thanks Souza, even if we're completely wrong in our expectations, I would not want to have missed this experience with you guys!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
January 16, 2014, 04:27:38 PM

Totally agree  :th_bravo:

FEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR   :errrr:  :smiley-vault-misc-150:

Really....thanks Souza !!!!   :woohoo2:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

diggyon

January 16, 2014, 05:32:25 PM
I think we should never cross the red line. This is supposed to be the greatest show on earth. And guess what? The show is not over yet. All we have to do is watch and learn. Those who feel bored should take a break. It's like watching a long movie. No one can sit in front of the TV for 6 hours continuously without taking a break. Plus: we have been guided all the way for 4 1/2 years now. We have been receiving messages and clues of all kinds. Michael has been around, hiding in plain sight, watching us get bored at times and he knows how some of us feel right now. But if he wanted to leave us hanging in the middle of no where, he would have never sent us a very important message which is: the hoax is about to end. He is an honest man and he will end the hoax through his come back. He will not deceive us and he will not leave us hanging. Please keep that in mind. So keep watching as advised.

No need to say that I agree 100% with what you have said above, but..... when did Michael say that the hoax is about to end???  :icon_e_confused:

He said it through the informers. This is how i see it. Every one has been talking lately about the hoax coming to an end. How did we know that unless it was him passing those information to us? It's not only that. Remember the different levels of the hoax? Who was using these terms and informing us about them unless it was Michael himself through his people?? Since we have decided to become believers it is our duty to keep watching, no matter what happens. And those who have been weeping because they are not entertained enough should really give it a break for God's sake!
Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 05:39:05 PM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

January 17, 2014, 12:37:41 AM
**DO**- what a world, huh.  i love someone that is not afraid to go in deep. :th_bravo: a person after my own heart. :beerchug:  i noticed no one had any feed back for you.  i too believe that mike was molested as a child.  i remember an interview with K J saying that mike was out going then he all of a sudden changed,  he became quiet and withdrawn. i don't doubt joe would sell his soul & his son's soul/body for fortune & fame. it's said any celebs that are very well known/highly paid must swear allegiance to the cabal. i think as mike became older he began to realize how the game was played started dropping dimes & wanted out, hence molestation charges. pedophilia is not only rampant in hollywood but also high up in gov & business (see conspiracy of silence {u-tube} ).  not to mention the vatican (remember the priest & boys not to long ago in the news). 250 to 300,000 children go missing every year in the U.S. some never heard from again. but controlled msm does not report this (PLEASE WATCH UR CHILDREN)  some end up as programmed sex slaves, hit men, drug mules etc. as do some celebs.  WHAT PROF GRIFF SAYS I'VE ALSO HEARD FROM MANY OTHER SOURCES. as for the FEMA coffins (u-tube or alternative news sites) have been seen in  fema region 3 - MD,WV,PA,VA.  recently reported also in puerto rico.....WHY?    when i first saw, "why are u still watching" my first answer was,  (sarcastically) good question.  thanks to u  'do'  i now have my answer,  i still believe in mj's army of love.  i'm still keeping hope that he as commander will lead his army to cure the world of it's evil & evil doers.  so that MY CHILDREN, YOUR CHILDREN, OUR CHILDREN CAN LIVE IN A BETTER WORLD than i do.     

Hi Luvandmissumike, like you, I read so many stories about it, not just recently, but already since the start of this hoax 'adventure'. And yes, there are many really sick things going on. I never heard the rumors about Quincy Jones though. When I read that, I realized that maybe that was the real reason that Michael didn't want to work with him anymore and that Quincy wasn't at the memorial/funeral. All we can do now is hope that Mike was able to escape all of it, but if what we fear is true (that Michael was 'sold' and heavily controlled), do you think that he was able to get out of it without consequences, or consequences that were much worse then the molestation allegations (murder)? And if he did got away and this IS Michael's hoax, could it be that all the crazy things from last year really are diversions (by Mike) to give 'them' the impression he is dead and that 'they' won? (I know this sounds stupid, but what I mean is that these stories were the reason that I didn't believe in a hoax anymore, but if they are just diversions to confuse 'them', then i COULD understand it a little). And then come back..... and conquer? But why then the 'clues'? We are not the only ones who saw the clues you know? 'They' saw them too, maybe even here and on other sites. Will it ever be safe for Mike to come back?

from what i've heard, read, & saw the programming starts to break down around age 30 when the brain goes thru chemical changes ( i think i'm remembering right) well, some kind of mental changes.  whether he made it out safely .... :confused:  i do hope he was able to out think them. now with this anonymous person  talking about 'secrets' and faking death in hollywood not being that rare, just makes things more  :Pulling_hair:
as with this crazy world, this death hoax can get exhausting trying to figure it out.
Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 12:40:06 AM by luvandmissumike
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

January 17, 2014, 01:00:02 AM
I'm always on skype just__bec, for what it's worth to anyone. And that's a double underscore, btw.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

RK

January 17, 2014, 01:40:21 AM
So why am I still watching? hmm.

I am still waiting for answers to all the weirdness that was presented and paraded before us from as far back as the O2 announcement. That was when I was hooked and hooked good.
I must clarify that the answers I want must make some sense and logic to my understanding....yes, that's probably the word I'm trying to grasp. I want to 'understand' why. And as yet, we have only theories and our own ideas and interpretations of events as presented. 
I'm not talking about if MJ is alive or not, cause I don't doubt that at all. What I can't grasp is all the planning and effort put into a production of this scope that  doesn't make 1 ounce of sense to me if there is no vindication or comeback.  Why would MJ wish to be remembered as a doped up junkie who needed to be put under to just get some sleep? He could have chosen a much less 'eccentric' exit and then went off and lived out the remainder of his years in privacy if he so desired. So I still ask "Why?" , and as we enter into the 5th year of being here, my question has not had a satisfactory answer as yet that will allow me to  pack it all away neatly and in order. 
And so I continue to watch........and watch.......in the hope that time will bring greater clarity, but as of yet, it has only brought more confusion .  I'd like to add that I'm not all that interested in finding our elusive KOP, I'd settle for some sense making coherent answers and I'd be a happy girl.

So that's about it from my perspective. Don't care about what others may think of us. We passed that point of no return a long time ago. Yes, life does go on, but I will always wonder about the ' why' of it all. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
January 17, 2014, 09:16:15 AM
**DO**- what a world, huh.  i love someone that is not afraid to go in deep. :th_bravo: a person after my own heart. :beerchug:  i noticed no one had any feed back for you.  i too believe that mike was molested as a child.  i remember an interview with K J saying that mike was out going then he all of a sudden changed,  he became quiet and withdrawn. i don't doubt joe would sell his soul & his son's soul/body for fortune & fame. it's said any celebs that are very well known/highly paid must swear allegiance to the cabal. i think as mike became older he began to realize how the game was played started dropping dimes & wanted out, hence molestation charges. pedophilia is not only rampant in hollywood but also high up in gov & business (see conspiracy of silence {u-tube} ).  not to mention the vatican (remember the priest & boys not to long ago in the news). 250 to 300,000 children go missing every year in the U.S. some never heard from again. but controlled msm does not report this (PLEASE WATCH UR CHILDREN)  some end up as programmed sex slaves, hit men, drug mules etc. as do some celebs.  WHAT PROF GRIFF SAYS I'VE ALSO HEARD FROM MANY OTHER SOURCES. as for the FEMA coffins (u-tube or alternative news sites) have been seen in  fema region 3 - MD,WV,PA,VA.  recently reported also in puerto rico.....WHY?    when i first saw, "why are u still watching" my first answer was,  (sarcastically) good question.  thanks to u  'do'  i now have my answer,  i still believe in mj's army of love.  i'm still keeping hope that he as commander will lead his army to cure the world of it's evil & evil doers.  so that MY CHILDREN, YOUR CHILDREN, OUR CHILDREN CAN LIVE IN A BETTER WORLD than i do.     

Hi Luvandmissumike, like you, I read so many stories about it, not just recently, but already since the start of this hoax 'adventure'. And yes, there are many really sick things going on. I never heard the rumors about Quincy Jones though. When I read that, I realized that maybe that was the real reason that Michael didn't want to work with him anymore and that Quincy wasn't at the memorial/funeral. All we can do now is hope that Mike was able to escape all of it, but if what we fear is true (that Michael was 'sold' and heavily controlled), do you think that he was able to get out of it without consequences, or consequences that were much worse then the molestation allegations (murder)? And if he did got away and this IS Michael's hoax, could it be that all the crazy things from last year really are diversions (by Mike) to give 'them' the impression he is dead and that 'they' won? (I know this sounds stupid, but what I mean is that these stories were the reason that I didn't believe in a hoax anymore, but if they are just diversions to confuse 'them', then i COULD understand it a little). And then come back..... and conquer? But why then the 'clues'? We are not the only ones who saw the clues you know? 'They' saw them too, maybe even here and on other sites. Will it ever be safe for Mike to come back?

from what i've heard, read, & saw the programming starts to break down around age 30 when the brain goes thru chemical changes ( i think i'm remembering right) well, some kind of mental changes.  whether he made it out safely .... :confused:  i do hope he was able to out think them. now with this anonymous person  talking about 'secrets' and faking death in hollywood not being that rare, just makes things more  :Pulling_hair:
as with this crazy world, this death hoax can get exhausting trying to figure it out.

you are right about the breaking down of programming, but I believe MJ was reprogrammed in the dangerous era, I read it somewhere, a long time ago, but now I can't find the link. Anyways, it is quite impossible to keep anything 'secret' from the TPTB, their connections are worldwide, I believe, and too powerful.

If there was a hoax being planned since decades, then 4 years were enough for Michael to get things right, and to achieve whatever he wanted to, given the simple fact that he had already planned everything in advance, taking adversities and adversaries into account.

But all these years there were nothing but "clues", clues that don't lead to any conclusion apart from the repeated emphasis on Michael being alive. It is getting stagnated. We still don't have real answers to real questions, all we have are assumptions.

And just like the past year, this year too will go on in the same dreary way as far as hoax is concerned. Some important dates MJ's birthday, "death" day, October 28, Christmas, any day of the year that adds up to 7, New Year's eve and any international holiday, will just go by.

And if Michael does come back this year, we must know whether it's really Michael Jackson or some clone/fake/impersonator, We may also have to observe his behavioral patterns and the "symbolism" he's showing off. So basically it;s not a celebration time if MJ comes back. It's more work and brainstorming.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Do

January 17, 2014, 05:51:28 PM

you are right about the breaking down of programming, but I believe MJ was reprogrammed in the dangerous era, I read it somewhere, a long time ago, but now I can't find the link. Anyways, it is quite impossible to keep anything 'secret' from the TPTB, their connections are worldwide, I believe, and too powerful.

If there was a hoax being planned since decades, then 4 years were enough for Michael to get things right, and to achieve whatever he wanted to, given the simple fact that he had already planned everything in advance, taking adversities and adversaries into account.

But all these years there were nothing but "clues", clues that don't lead to any conclusion apart from the repeated emphasis on Michael being alive. It is getting stagnated. We still don't have real answers to real questions, all we have are assumptions.

And just like the past year, this year too will go on in the same dreary way as far as hoax is concerned. Some important dates MJ's birthday, "death" day, October 28, Christmas, any day of the year that adds up to 7, New Year's eve and any international holiday, will just go by.

And if Michael does come back this year, we must know whether it's really Michael Jackson or some clone/fake/impersonator, We may also have to observe his behavioral patterns and the "symbolism" he's showing off. So basically it;s not a celebration time if MJ comes back. It's more work and brainstorming.

Totally agree with you Thriller.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

January 23, 2014, 11:58:24 PM

Totally agree with you Thriller.
agree also. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
January 24, 2014, 02:26:11 AM
Still watching because.....well I guess it´s become a habit.
Also it´s nice to stay in touch with all the people that I´ve gotten to know over the years.

I´m not expecting anything anymore. I ransacked my brains over this for so long now and I am getting tired.
I know he´s out there somewhere. Keep watching...just in case  :icon_neutral:

Meanwhile everything seems silent and uneventful. People are still making up far-fetched clues, the more silence, the more nonsense and wild guesses.

Fake MJ "business" on Twitter and FB seems to boom for the same reason lately and I am terribly and utterly annoyed to be honest.
It´s just people clutching at a straw. My opinion of course.....
Anyone still looking at Michael´s life and the more serious aspects?

The truth is hidden somewhere and maybe it´s ugly. But I´d rather think about that than to bullshit and reassure myself with the happy "rainbow-shitting" (sorry for the language) from fake a, b, c....you name it.....

Don´t want to offend anyone. If that works for you and you believe in it. That´s fine with me. Happy you.
I just can´t and watching it gets harder every day.

Anyway.....
Michael, it´s not fun anymore. I am tired.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

MJonmind

January 24, 2014, 04:28:18 AM
What keeps you here? Aka, what makes you keep watching?

I :moonwalk_:...

The situation is much more complex than it seems ... Let's not forget that Michael Jackson has struggled against the so-called powers  and he had challenged them to a duel dangerous, extremely dangerous.
King of mystery but also the wise direction of its existence, to organize a plan like this intelligent and meticulous , Michael has come up with step by step the most amazing coincidences. Unexplained at the moment.
Our perseverance and patience needed to join together the steps , dots , coincidences , and all that will be ... should not decrease the apparent absence of " evidence" or " BUM " .
Do not forget that the end of the hoax is not only the "return" of Michael , but achieving success against the powers that be .
Let's look at the reality , the fierce resistance of many politicians in collusion or complicity with criminal activity and offenders against the innocence of children .
How many pedophiles sitting on armchairs of international tribunals that protect  their accomplices ?
Michael fought against pedophilia ,that  is  minefield !
For the law of retaliation ,Michael was  accused   !
Michael was  defamed , insulted , mocked !
Do you think it is easy to fight against these criminals ?
Michael fought against drugs and chemicals , against the trade of child prostitution .
Do you know how many famous people belong to seven who buy children for human sacrifice or sex ? !
To knock over the table of the merchants is not easy and quick !
I was and am on the side of Michael and his passionate love  with his interior purity for the world  .
We must , each of us in his little life, do not stop fighting against immorality and degradation of the core values ​​of existence.This is the strong message of Michael!
This is why I'm still here , I will stay here until the bubble burst of lies and deceit against Michael  will lead the criminals (with full name) in front any Court. :judge-smiley:

:moonwalk_:
I loved this post! A resounding YES!!! I like your pic of MJ with his shoe off, and I'm thinking he's soon going to chuck it hard at TPTB.
They ARE going down under his authority. MJ told God he would do anything for him, and God knows he's the man for the job.
There are unseen battles being fought, and MJ simply asks for our support, loyalty, and love. Sure we can wish for things to go quickly the way we'd like them to, and if any of us needs a break to get our strength up again, do it, and then come back ready to be his Army of Love. I feel more passionately about this as each year goes by. He needs us as much as we need him. Other humanitarians are doing good around the world, but MJ is going for the jugular of one of the biggest sources of that suffering.

BTW, there are signs of positive changes coming like this one. They can't keep up with demand for this magazine issue.
Aida Poulsen ‏@AidaPoulsen 7h
HL just published online full article MICHAEL JACKSON. DID HE NEED TO DIE?: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , and... pic.twitter.com/oF01vwVPBK
Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 04:36:52 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 24, 2014, 05:18:04 AM
Do, though I agree/believe much of what that article on Illuminati control of the Entertainment Industry says, they are obviously wrong about MJ being dead. I also believe that there can be those whose own fears/world views/biases cause them to interpret facts in the most evil ways, believing rumors to be true, etc. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You simply can't believe everything that even 'experts' say. Even MJ said don't believe something unless you've talked one-on-one with that person. The public believed/s all that crap about MJ simply because they read it from so-called experts. Everyone has a bias of some kind, and they lean their supporting evidence in that direction. The symbolism in MJ's works can be from 'them' and can also be him exposing 'them'. There are always other ways of viewing the same evidence. I read stuff like that article and I feel so sad and hopeless for MJ, but then I think of all we've learned here, and I go NO, it just doesn't fit all we've learned. I used to immerse myself in all that kind of Illuminati stuff, and it all scared the crap out of me, got me all depressed. I hope you're okay with me giving my thoughts on that, don't want to offend you. :icon_e_smile:

RK, :icon_lol: I'd be outtahere so fast!
Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 05:22:59 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions