Re: Documentary Remembering Michael Jackson
January 01, 2014, 12:26:30 AM
Meanwhile....

Welcome to 2014 hoax fam. Here's to another year of pigging out on popcorn together, because we have two choices.... Popcorn or Popcorn...

It's been a pleasure dining on popcorn with you all in 2013! Let's hope 2014 brings us closer to our bam hopes, or if not a little more clarity on the situation!

Cheers!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

January 01, 2014, 12:47:03 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
... I just refuse to give up hope that everything MJ promised will be fulfilled.

Remind me again, what exactly did MJ promise?
"The best is yet to come!"
"Bam!"
Ok and words from controversial sources...sorry!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

January 01, 2014, 02:49:13 AM
"Bam!"

LOL, hmmm, best I keep quiet I think!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2014, 03:23:13 AM
I don't post much, but I am Watching!  My perspective: Michael Joseph Jackson, the world's greatest Entertainer,  is unfortunately, dead.  Michael Joe Jackson, the man, not dead.  I wish everyone a happy, safe, and prosperous New Year!!!

i agree, so if michael joseph is gone & michael joe is still around, will he resurface or stay behind the scene ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 01, 2014, 10:21:58 AM
"Bam!"

LOL, hmmm, best I keep quiet I think!

Nope, pipe up.

Last time MJ said "the best is yet to come" was round about 1987ish.

"Bam" is a sound effect, not a promise, and in context he was referring to his projected concert performance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

January 01, 2014, 11:23:13 AM
Now look what you've made me do! Here's me trying to convince myself it's 'all in my head' and I go and remember this. Don't know if 'You ain't seen nothing yet' from 2000  (around 3:05 on the vid) counts as a promise, but that look that goes with it speaks volumes!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXP3PW81RDI#t=195[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 01, 2014, 12:32:28 PM
Got to admit that sent a little [old] chill up my spine, curls.

But that was 14 years ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

January 02, 2014, 03:15:46 AM
The way he says he's 'proud to be an entertainer' and follows it with 'you ain't seen nothing yet', to my mind, means (in his mind) he was putting the two things together: 'entertainment' and 'whatever he was planning'.

Now, IF he was referring to a future death hoax AND it was primarily for entertainment, what went wrong?  Because it sure isn't entertaining any more.

More likely he was simply 'hyping up' Invincible - yup, that must be it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
January 02, 2014, 03:51:05 PM
Waiting for and keep the faith !!!  :icon_razz:  :moonwalk_:

Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 03:52:01 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Its her

January 03, 2014, 08:02:35 PM
The way he says he's 'proud to be an entertainer' and follows it with 'you ain't seen nothing yet', to my mind, means (in his mind) he was putting the two things together: 'entertainment' and 'whatever he was planning'.

Now, IF he was referring to a future death hoax AND it was primarily for entertainment, what went wrong?  Because it sure isn't entertaining any more.

More likely he was simply 'hyping up' Invincible - yup, that must be it.

Hi Curls. Nah. I'm sure that's not all he meant. I heard him say after a birthday party in, I think 2004, that there was something reeeeally exciting in the works and that "you" (those people there with him) have not seen ANYTHING, yet. I presumed it was some kind of game, or creative mentoring venture, but searching the internet specifically, four years now has come up with NOTHING but this Hoax!

AND---I've posted this a few times in four years, but I'll say it again, that, on his History short films sets, there is a bizarre "Heads Up!" kind of warning, which bespeaks a certain expectation of thrill or terror or both!!!!!!  :affraid: :affraid: Well now, heh heh heh,  :ghsdf: we have certainly had an OVERDOSE of both, haven't we?

It confused me when I noticed that the phrase, "Brace yourselves" is at the beginning of the first set, and at the end of the second set. It is NOT just the name of a track. It is understandable that there would be a call to "brace yourself" as you prepare to be thoroughly entertained by Michael Jackson AT THE BEGINNING.  But it is at THE END  :Pulling_hair: of the second set, AFTER all the videos have been watched and there is nothing else on the DVD! I thought something was left out on my second DVD. :Crash: :Crash: But there was no way to check it, without buying more copies. :icon_e_confused: What am I missing?  :smiley-vault-misc-150: Something completely obvious---right? You won't embarrass me; just say it. :icon_e_smile:

Since he "died", which I beLIEve he faked, I HAVE to beLIEve that THIS IS IT, what he MEANT by "BRACE YOURSELF!" Also, there is an animated big fist balling up and PUNCHING the person watching the videos (ME! :over-react-smiley: ), full in the face!
 :affraid: I can't remember which one was which, because it has been a while since I looked at these, but I think it is the last one which has MJ himself fooling around, sparring and  :michael_jackson-1135: throwing a punch at the end of this.

I mean, HOW could nobody else notice this?? I am officially ASKING: Is this bizarre thing on YOUR copies of the History DVDs, or am I the only one in the world who has this on mine??????????????????????????????????????????? :icon_eek: ;D  I have posted this a few times and NO one has ever commented about it. I think Michael Jackson has yet again placed Hoax clues on his Classic work. WHY  :errrr: would he throw a punch (BAM  :thjajaja121:) at his fans watching his films????? He was laughing the whole time, too. It MUST be about punking everyone with this Hoax!  :multiplespotting:

Further, I don't think anything has actually :icon_e_surprised: :icon_mad: :screaming-7365:  gone wrong...I mean, true (?), one of his  "partners in crime", a true Goodfellow, may have died prematurely, but I believe MJ had everything all planned out (Beginning, Middle, End) WAY before he even went "Lights Out", so a death of one of the Hoax "principals" (LIE-ers) shouldn't  :confused: monkeywrench the BAM! I will say with certainty that we are closer to the End than the Middle; agreed?

Yeah, MJ SAID something about having 'four years to get it right', but we shouldn't assume that IN four years, IT got righted, OR, when "IT" is right, the end is near. We haven't figured out WHAT that "IT" was, have we? THAT "It" may not be the same one as the one in This Is It...Maybe he was pre-confusing us, throwing us a PLANNED misdirection, as we take a four year coaster ride trying to determine what IS "It". Maybe that was a test, because it doesn't seem to have turned out to be "It". He has a history (well, four years, anyway) of "T.S.-tweaking" our abilities to think for ourselves and to "See"....

Hey,movies aren't all entertaining, but highly  :icon_pale: upsetting, during certain parts. Many movies are unnerving as heck, until the end, and thrillers are over the top. You KNOW Michael Jackson is going to out-do EVERYbody!  It seems worse, for us, because we don't really KNOW what we want to know. We know in part. Being in the dark is always the most scary. It may be part of his plan, or maybe there is just more to it. Just because MJ is the Greatest Entertainer Who Ever Lived, it doesn't mean he meant to entertain the ENTIRE time during his Hoax. We've stumbled into creepy, scary, shocking things, like danger and death, humiliating autopsies and invasion of privacy, and filthy lies, which we NOW beLIEve were fake, and now we are in the "wring your hands at the deafening silence" stage. It is a surprise move, at this stage, but I don't know why---he did this before. :Crash:  :icon_lol: :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile  It COULD all be entertainment---but we won't KNOW until the end of the story. I think it's more. 

He always said he loved us MORE. :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:   

I think MJ is just doing what he loves to do: torture us (with suspense, of course), "...to the pain " which is more exasperating than "to the death", and kind of a "hurts so good" which we ALL volunteered for! (to quote from The Princess Bride movie, and the Melencamp song). We are just in another  :Pulling_hair: PLANNED phase of MJ twisting our emotions until we give up and cry "uncle". If this documentary ever comes together and is NOT just another stall tactic, GREAT! It is a clue (for those who are looking) that there will be no BAM at least until after that. OR, he could be pulling all our legs again (NO documentary, duh :TongueOutSmiley:) and BAM while everyone, thinking they have time for a snack break, leaves the theater!  :affraid: He's fooled us all SO much! He's SO crafty and clever, you cannot take one eye off him! He has studied people a LONG time. He KNOWS how to get under our skin, and rattle our confidence! And, he  :michael_jackson-1135: TOLD us he was BAD and to Keep Watchin', so what does that mean?

It MEANS: He IS  >:( very very Bad, so,

Keep Watchin'. Bite nails, if you must. The Master StoryTeller did not "die" without finishing the Book. And he has not tossed it out the window, after four years of reading it to us, while we are all, wide awake, in our jammies, waiting to hear the end!  :screaming-7365:   He is doing what the grandpa did  ??? in The Princess Bride, and teasing us about closing the book, UNread :WTF: :over-react-smiley:, to make us beg for even the kissing (yuk) parts. You guys!  :bearhug: ;)

Michael Jackson, you ;) Fiend. They are crying, now.  :icon_lol:

@Do, Hi. Happy to calm you down. I just read your post. :) Cookie on the way, IF I figure it out.  :icon_redface:   ;D :icon_e_confused:  I HOPED  :-\ someone had one handy, to share ... they must have left the train to go get a whole bag for their OWN screaming pieholes!  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_idea: How about an invisible, HOAX cookie? ______. "SEE"?

:LolLolLolLol: :icon_albino:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

RK

January 04, 2014, 08:11:26 AM
Okay...back to the topic with this one.......talk of refunds and overseas sourcing of finance.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunset is right. If this is a family project, then we should automatically think about MJ as the planner. Time will tell. I'm looking forward to see the documentary. More clues and hidden messages must be coming soon.  ;D

Have we found out anything significant from those 'family projects' in the past? I don't think so.

You're right. It turned out there was nothing 'hoaxy' about it, other than (I feel at this point) keeping themselves in the picture and to make money on Michael's behalf.

Edit: I'm really really in a bad mood. Wish I could be more positive. To me, WE are the ones that got bamboozled. I really don't believe in a positive outcome anymore. Glad that I was never 100% convinced of a hoax. I did hope it was one though.
What really hurts and angers me, should there be no hoax and Michael really did die that awful day, is the behaviour of some of his familymembers. They confirmed the stories of greed about them in so many ways.

If at this point you think Michael might be dead it means you have never been a beLIEver.

Don't care what it means. I believed, based on all what I saw and read and all the 'clues' after Michael's passing, that there might be a hoax. I hoped it was a hoax. A hoax to make us see how we can be fooled by the media, how doctors are giving too much medication, how dark powers are ruling our world etc. A hoax to clear Michael's name and to vindicate him for once and for all. We've passed that station long time ago. I still believe, I believe I was in denial...

Hi "DO" :).  So, as you are still on the Hoax Coach, PASSED your "stop", are you saying we should call you "Do Not"?    :icon_razz: Are you saying that you feel like a lone captive on a runaway train with no driver?

Well then!  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: You are STILL in the Twilight Zone, no matter how much denial you are in, heh heh heh. :affraid: Hold On!  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red   I think the rest of your cronies are just hiding and watching, biting their nails, as the train goes into warp. The Puppet Master's antics are on script. All is well!  :bearhug: :bearhug: SOMEone give this  :screaming-7365:  child a COOKIE!  ;D  :multiplespotting: Ho Ho Hooooooooo :icon_exclaim: :michael_jackson-1135: :TongueOutSmiley:

i agree with do, how do u know all is well, even more so, on script.  i not only read positivity  in your post but a confident knowing.  so much so that it ran across my mind is  its her   really   its him??  if u are privy to something that we are not,  PLEASE,  BY ALL MEANS...DO TELL...or at least HINT

itsher - i did look for a reply & thanks for replying back.  u have looked more into this hoax than i have and i appreciated ur devotion. i also want to thank u for giving me strength to keep going.  some of what u said does ring true of mike.  i will probably always check in, but i've also taken months away (imo, it becomes exhausting). my professor said something that still sticks with me today. she said she hates when people waste her time, it's the most precious thing to her, because once it's gone u will never get it back.  and i agree with u mike would not let us invest 4 + yrs just to leave us hanging.  back on topic - as someone else mentioned i think K J gets manipulated by the wrong people
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 06, 2014, 11:21:51 PM
Its Her, good noticing the fist, like a bam!

Applehead,
"So he said that in 2008, wow  :icon_eek: ,not far away from the iminent extinct  :icon_albino:"
I knew MJ had said both statements (The best is yet to come, and You ain't seen nothing yet.) not long before June 09, always with such heavy promise in his voice.
I too think this docu will happen. MJ's had so many things lined up to take place every year since his 'death', trials, documentaries, tours, news craziness. 2014 will be no different; there will be great interesting things happened for us to be enjoying or some things perhaps upsetting.

Diggyon, that song is amazing " O Fortuna" form Carl Orf's Carmina Burana". Thanks so much! I can see MJ thinking it was perfect!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

January 07, 2014, 11:21:44 AM
On June 25, 2009, in honor of Michael's death, my daughter played a series of MJ videos I had never seen.  The last was Brace Yourself.  It sent chills down my spine.  Still does.  Makes me thing that, as long as we have waited, as much as we have 'prepared,' we will still need to brace ourselves. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

January 07, 2014, 10:10:20 PM
itsher - i did look for a reply & thanks for replying back.  u have looked more into this hoax than i have and i appreciated ur devotion. i also want to thank u for giving me strength to keep going.  some of what u said does ring true of mike.  i will probably always check in, but i've also taken months away (imo, it becomes exhausting). my professor said something that still sticks with me today. she said she hates when people waste her time, it's the most precious thing to her, because once it's gone u will never get it back.  and i agree with u mike would not let us invest 4 + yrs just to leave us hanging.  back on topic - as someone else mentioned i think K J gets manipulated by the wrong people

Let 'em try it. Besides being too wise to fall for their manipulations, she's being directed in this Hoax, by a Master Fox. He won't let anything happen to her :icon_exclaim:  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions