ER statement!!!??
December 19, 2013, 09:27:30 AM
I stumbled on this I am researching more

JoJo Kadilihopper2 months ago

or dead now, but what you see on the gurney was the same thing I saw 3 hours earlier. So I can only conclude it was staged. Lot of people got paid off big bucks to shut up I have now doubt, I didn't get a dime of that, I was just in the right or wrong place at the right time. This is totally staged

I've never spoken out about this before but I know he wasn't dead in the ER and the Mannequin on the gurney is not Michael Jackson. I was brought in on contract and was working the ER that day. I didn't see him come in or any of that, what I did see was the gurney about 10 am or so tucked away where I stuck some equipment earlier. A sheet was covering the gurney which was a weird place to put a deceased body. I just pulled back sheet

And it was a mannequin of Michael Jackson and I didn't really think that much of it because UCLA is kind of weird, lots of stars come in, some live, some die. This was 3 or 4 hours before this whole thing broke. The body on this gurney which isn't even real I simply stumbled onto it 3 or 4 hours before this all happened. This whole thing is staged, Believe me or not, I don't really care. I don't know if he is alive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: ER statement!!!??
December 19, 2013, 04:12:12 PM
Thanks for sharing Rabbit, please could you share the link to this info?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Re: ER statement!!!??
December 19, 2013, 06:09:13 PM
It was ut in the comments section...now i have done some research into this persons other comments and do not find them making these statements anywhere else which implies to me they are not looking for attention but just IMO

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions