You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What the heck? I don't get this anymore at all...

Loose ends aren't bring tied up. More holes being created.

Is it just me or since the trials / cm release more questions are being added to this saga opposed to being answered.

I know he's alive. Not a doubt.
But seriously I'm so lost these days.

I'm afraid something I never even contemplated might in fact be the unfortunate ending.

No return...

God I hope I'm wrong

However I think this is only bringing more confusion, the world thinks Michael is dead beLIEvers believe he is alive and knowers know he is alive, these last moves are made to confuse the latter  ones if he really wanna shock everyone, why not it could be, right? IMO all this stuff is trying to confuse and raise more doubts I think the time to answer questions will arrive with Michael and all the questions will be answered after BAM, is like it has to be very dark before the LIGHT, I'm not sure what I'm saying but it makes much more sense than the "no return".

I agree with you. We just have to wait
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
marumjj, just for the sake of accuracy, it wasn't life insurance - it was a 'non appearance and concert cancellation' policy.  But that's splitting hairs really because the outcome is the same.

For anyone wanting elaboration:

IF these reports are true and the Estate has fought back (at Lloyds' refusal to pay out) and essentially given them (Lloyds) little option but to settle with a payout, then assuming the Estate knows MJ is alive (and they pretty much have to, if a hoax exists), this is fraudulent.

MJ's actual death, in the reported circumstances, would have been an accident IMO, (he didn't intend to die and Murray didn't intend to kill him), and as such, was covered by the policy (no need to even go down the much debated 'withholding of medical history/addiction' road).  So if this were the case I think the Estate had a good case and Lloyds should have paid out in full. So why did the Estate agree to settle for (supposedly significantly) less?

But ... his faked death was no accident, and I cannot understand (hoax-wise) why the Estate would pursue the case to this conclusion. If they had allowed it to go to trial (yawn) and had Lloyds (appear to) win, it would've fitted the hoax. This outcome doesn't (on the surface, at least).

The only ray of light in all this is the statement that 'the terms of the settlement are secret', in other words, with my (old and scruffy, and barely wearable any more) hoax hat on, there will actually be no payout, they've all just agreed to drop the case.

Might as well say Lloyds are in on it! Somehow, the old hoaxer's standbys don't sit well any more.

Thanks curls, but as Australian said, all this brings more confusion.
At this point, I do not know who is in this. God bless you sis!   :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am not bothered by this article and would suggest the same to everyone here is why.  First, I don't get who gets paid by settlement Estate or AEG or both?  What has Estate to do with policy to get paid? Maybe I forgot some, but Estate= Michael. Policy type still is unclear to me and it always will be until I read it myself. Let's say we believe it is concert cancellation gap insurance to the main policy.Policyholder is AEG meaning something happens to key person (MJ) and concert is cancelled, AEG gets paid, not Estate.
I see lots of insurance wise illiterate information to believe this settlement regardless of source.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions