Do

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
MJJC - 11 pages on this topic ... MJDHI - 3 posts!

Just finished reading all 18 pages on MJJC (pfew!) and my believe in a hoax just dropped to almost zero...
I know the posts over there are not from a hoax perspective, but whichever way you look at it, in the end it seems just another money drawing project. Where is the integrity in that family? I'm not talking about the children, they are too young and are just talked into participation, just like Michael was many, many times in the past by his mother. This can't be good, this looks so so bad. I can't speak for Michael, but I HIGHLY doubt this is part of the hoax also. I think we need to face the truth: either Michael is dead, or he just couldn't take it any longer and just ran and won't come back ever again. The latter option seems not realistic, so.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

iLoveyoumore

I'm agreeing with Do. I used to be very strong believer but I'm just confused

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

Do

I don't want to think about it to much because it makes me feel sick about everything that is happening or has happened, but 'the best (the money) has yet to come' (which we took as a real hoax clue from the family) suddenly gives me a bad taste in my mouth. It feels like the family felt they had finally the opportunity (again) to make big money in Michael's name. Writing books, giving interviews, tours and performances, the ridiculous trial (with more dirt on Michael, but hey, anything for $$$....), maybe a new trial, the exploitation of the children and now a documentary for which they are asking the fans for money. I just can't believe this is all happening. Poor Michael, who adored his mother so much, would be so disappointed by her actions.
Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 02:39:17 PM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I don't want to think about it to much because it makes me feel sick about everything that is happening or has happened, but 'the best (the money) has yet to come' (which we took as a real hoax clue from the family) suddenly gives me a bad taste in my mouth. It feels like the family felt they had finally the opportunity (again) to make big money in Michael's name. Writing books, giving interviews, tours and performances, the ridiculous trial (with more dirt on Michael, but hey, anything for $$$....), maybe a new trial, the exploitation of the children and now a documentary for which they are asking the fans for money. I just can't believe this is all happening. Poor Michael, who adored his mother so much, would be so disappointed by her actions.

Hey Do just calm down the money raising from fans is not true:

And please stop thinking Michael is dead because he's alive, period, please don't spread pessimism among the believers community, everything will be ok and we have to see it soon, don't lose faith.

The truth is that for whatever reason Michael wants his family to earn money with his hoax and that shouldn't be bad at all he is a caring and loving soul after all, if somebody has to earn money from his name is his family, his children and himself.
Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 03:19:55 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Do

And please stop thinking Michael is dead because he's alive, period, please don't spread pessimism among the believers community, everything will be ok and we have to see it soon, don't lose faith.

The truth is that for whatever reason Michael wants his family to earn money with his hoax and that shouldn't be bad at all he is a caring and loving soul after all, if somebody has to earn money from his name is his family, his children and himself.

Sweet, how so it is not true? It's exactly what your quote is saying!

Maybe this can convince you:

Also in the vid in Lena's post, she asks the fans to join her and the children in finishing the project, in what way should we join then? They need 3 million!!

You're right, I'm being very pessimistic (again) but how can one not be? It's all becoming too much. And I will believe that Michael is alive when I see him in the flesh and I believe that is not going to happen. Maybe it's time for me to let go.

As for the moneymaking, I gave my opinion on that one before. To me it's morally totally incorrect to gain money based on a lie/hoax (IF this is a hoax). As if they haven't enough money yet, more than all of us together, will see in our lifetime! It's bad, Sweet, real bad. And think about it, if this (asking for money) is not true, why hasn't she, or her lawyers, denied it today?

Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 04:19:23 PM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

Agree sweet.....if Michael wants this will have his reasons, he is behind all...only waiting for.. :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Jackson Source @JacksonSource 3m

Just so you know @princemjjjaxon says Mrs Jackson is not behind "Rememberring Michael" documentary film

:Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Thanks Mary for sharing....         

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

everlastinglove_MJ

Thanks Mary. I've been surfing around and just saw that too. The Howard Mann of the Michael Jackson Secret Vault fiasco. This somewhat explains the asking for money from fans to complete it...just like last time.

Yes and remember the Estate sued Howard Mann and they settled out-of-court.

However

"The settlement also restricts Howard Mann and his companies from using Jackson’s likeness without permission in the future"

I remember this TMZ article about Howard Mann, which has been discussed on this forum before.

MJ Songs, Art and Photos -- Tale of Thievery
1/20/2011 7:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson's business partner illegally made millions of bucks from  Michael Jackson's music, photos and drawings -- this according to a lawsuit filed by MJ's Estate and obtained by TMZ.

The MJ Estate has sued Howard Mann -- the guy behind MichaelJacksonSecretVault.com -- claiming Mann has duped fans into believing his website was kosher ... when it was in fact, "rife with illegal uses of Michael Jackson intellectual property."

According to the lawsuit, Mann displayed "arrogant disregard" for the Estate's copyrights on all things MJ ... and wrongfully published clips, artwork and trailers from "This Is It" -- content from the "Thriller: 25th Anniversary Edition" CD and much, much more.

The Estate also accuses Mann of posting an "unreleased" MJ song called "Opis None" ... which in reality, was a remix of the song "Destiny" which The Jacksons released in 1979. The Estate claims Mann had no right to publish the song ... and the confusion he caused damaged the MJ Estate.

The Estate also claims Mann published several sketches that MJ drew himself ... including one titled, "Bubbles Chair" ... as well as a number of copyrighted photographs in Katherine Jackson's coffee table book, "Never Can Say Goodbye."

The Estate believes Mann hauled in more than $1.5 million in sales from the book in its first two days -- money that rightfully belongs to the Jackson Estate.

The Estate wants to recoup all of the revenues Mann raked in from the sale and publication of the Estate's property ... plus punitive damages -- which surely could be in the tens of millions.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Statement from the Michael Jackson Estate about the FundAnything.com documentary

We have received the following statement from the Michael Jackson Estate:

The Estate of Michael Jackson has no involvement with the solicitation of funds for the completion of the purported documentary film being promoted on the FundAnything.com internet site. The Estate would never ask Michael’s fans to contribute their money to finance any speculative project.

Furthermore, the site is offering merchandise bearing the Michael Jackson name, likeness and/or trademarks which are the intellectual property of the Estate of Michael Jackson and which may be legally exploited only by the Estate and by its authorized licensees.

The Estate will continue to release only the highest quality finished, professional projects showcasing the genius and humanity of Michael such as the This Is It film and the two very successful shows with Cirque du Soleil (Immortal and ONE).

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Jackson Source @JacksonSource 3m

Just so you know @princemjjjaxon says Mrs Jackson is not behind "Rememberring Michael" documentary film

:Pulling_hair:

Last night I was talking to William Wagener, and told me that Howard Mann is not behind the documentary. If KJ, do not. So who drives it?   :WTF:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

^^^^^just damage control.
Haven't you seen the giant backlash? It IS Katherine who was asking fans to participate, no one else. It's all ridiculous. And Joe who wants to 'train' Blanket to be the next MJ. So distasteful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

Michael Jackson’s three children have opened up about the devastating repercussions following his sudden death and their struggle to cope without their father in an intimate new film.
Forthcoming documentary Remembering Michael Jackson will be a candid account of the family’s personal struggle to deal with the void left by the pop legend’s passing at a rented Los Angeles home in June 2009.
The film will see all three children – Prince Michael, Paris and Prince Michael II, commonly referred to as Blanket – open up about life without Michael and share a series of never before heard stories about the reclusive star.

Paris was filmed giving her account just weeks before she attempted to take her own life at the Jackson family estate.
Speaking wistfully of her father, she admits he died before he could fulfill a promise he made to her.

She said: ‘He promised he would teach me how to moonwalk but never got around to it. I really hope his legacy lives on forever. I will never forget him ever. He was amazing.’
Paris also opened up about their detached lifestyle on Neverland Ranchl, admitting: ‘We didn’t know a lot of kids our own age. We never left the ranch that often.’

But while they rarely left the ranch, which was sold in 2005, younger brother Blanket has fond memories of his time on the sprawling California estate.
‘He had like a zoo, basically. He had giraffes, lions. He had alligators and snakes,’ he recalled. ‘You probably heard of it, but he had a chimp named Bubbles.’
In one of the film’s more stunning revelations, Prince Michael, 16, admits his father didn’t tell him his real name until he was six.
He said: ‘He never really wanted to tell us who he is as a person. It took me until I was six-years old to learn his name was Michael Jackson – he was always daddy to me and that was it.’

All three children are keen to work in the entertainment industry, with Paris – currently residing in a Utah treatment facility following her suicide attempt – hoping to become an actress.
But while grandfather Joe admits it’s ‘a lot more work than she thinks it is,’ he believes Blanket has the potential to follow in their father’s footsteps.
‘They said there would never be another Michael Jackson and I say that we already have one,’ he said. ‘But I said he just has to be trained. That kid is the spitting image of Michael when he was smaller.’

Katherine Jackson funded the new film via crowd sourcing website fundanything.com, a Kickstarter style site that gives users the opportunity to donate money to projects of their choice.
Jackson died on June 25 2009 following an overdose of powerful sedative Propofol,  administered by cardiologist Dr. Conrad Murray. 
Murray was released from prison earlier this year after seeing out a 2-year jail term for involuntary manslaughter, but concert promoter AIG – responsible for organising the shows – were found not liable for his death in October.
Without naming names, Paris added: ‘There are a lot of bad people out there.’
A trailer for the new film will be available to watch from 2pm exclusively at thesun.co.uk.

I am very curious if people will ever realize that they are duped  :icon_geek: .As it goes, I would say  :icon_rolleyes:......... NEVER   :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :LolLolLolLol: !!!
Just beLIEve !!!!

Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 02:00:38 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Who's behind this?  Well, if we believe in a hoax, don't we have to conclude that it's MJ himself behind this?  Make of that what you will.

@Applehead, 'Just believe' what exactly?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
^^^^^just damage control.
Haven't you seen the giant backlash? It IS Katherine who was asking fans to participate, no one else. It's all ridiculous. And Joe who wants to 'train' Blanket to be the next MJ. So distasteful.

@Do sorry you are missing the point, Katherine Jackson asking money to MJ fans?? I mean come on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions