sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
sweetsunset is right. If this is a family project, then we should automatically think about MJ as the planner. Time will tell. I'm looking forward to see the documentary. More clues and hidden messages must be coming soon.  ;D

Have we found out anything significant from those 'family projects' in the past? I don't think so.

You're right. It turned out there was nothing 'hoaxy' about it, other than (I feel at this point) keeping themselves in the picture and to make money on Michael's behalf.

Edit: I'm really really in a bad mood. Wish I could be more positive. To me, WE are the ones that got bamboozled. I really don't believe in a positive outcome anymore. Glad that I was never 100% convinced of a hoax. I did hope it was one though.
What really hurts and angers me, should there be no hoax and Michael really did die that awful day, is the behaviour of some of his familymembers. They confirmed the stories of greed about them in so many ways.

If at this point you think Michael might be dead it means you have never been a beLIEver.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Do

sweetsunset is right. If this is a family project, then we should automatically think about MJ as the planner. Time will tell. I'm looking forward to see the documentary. More clues and hidden messages must be coming soon.  ;D

Have we found out anything significant from those 'family projects' in the past? I don't think so.

You're right. It turned out there was nothing 'hoaxy' about it, other than (I feel at this point) keeping themselves in the picture and to make money on Michael's behalf.

Edit: I'm really really in a bad mood. Wish I could be more positive. To me, WE are the ones that got bamboozled. I really don't believe in a positive outcome anymore. Glad that I was never 100% convinced of a hoax. I did hope it was one though.
What really hurts and angers me, should there be no hoax and Michael really did die that awful day, is the behaviour of some of his familymembers. They confirmed the stories of greed about them in so many ways.

If at this point you think Michael might be dead it means you have never been a beLIEver.

Don't care what it means. I believed, based on all what I saw and read and all the 'clues' after Michael's passing, that there might be a hoax. I hoped it was a hoax. A hoax to make us see how we can be fooled by the media, how doctors are giving too much medication, how dark powers are ruling our world etc. A hoax to clear Michael's name and to vindicate him for once and for all. We've passed that station long time ago. I still believe, I believe I was in denial...
Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 12:22:54 PM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Do

And I wonder where  all the other 'beLIEvers' are? Not so many of us on MJDHI  anymore....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Do

I just realized something. What if it really started out as Michael's (longplanned?) hoax, but something unexpected went wrong with him along the way and someone else (like the family) took over, but are doing a fairly poor job? Could that explain the latest 'disasters'?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
And I wonder where  all the other 'beLIEvers' are? Not so many of us on MJDHI  anymore....

I always thought this was also part of the Michael's plan ...  :moonwalk_: arrive at BAM along with those who have not lost hope and faith  :moonwalk_:  :icon_e_wink:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Do

Re: Documentary Remembering Michael Jackson
December 22, 2013, 05:18:07 PM
 :over-react-smiley:

I always thought this was also part of the Michael's plan ...  :moonwalk_: arrive at BAM along with those who have not lost hope and faith  :moonwalk_:  :icon_e_wink:

Yes, we talked about that long time ago. But I can't imagine that the damage that now is done to his legacy, i.c. the mud about him in the trials, the suicide attempt of Paris, the new allegations of WR, the backlash on Katherine, the crazy talk from Murray (I can go on and on) is also part of the plan. It will be working fairly against him after a comeback in my opinion. You have to remember that not his whole fan base (and the rest of the world) has followed these 4,5 years through hoax glasses.
Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 05:21:12 PM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
December 22, 2013, 05:59:33 PM

Yes, we talked about that long time ago. But I can't imagine that the damage that now is done to his legacy, i.c. the mud about him in the trials, the suicide attempt of Paris, the new allegations of WR, the backlash on Katherine, the crazy talk from Murray (I can go on and on) is also part of the plan. It will be working fairly against him after a comeback in my opinion. You have to remember that not his whole fan base (and the rest of the world) has followed these 4,5 years through hoax glasses.

Yes, and for this is most important, every day, to be here...united in this great adventure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

RK

December 22, 2013, 06:25:33 PM
Guys...I am asking if any of you know what is going on with this? And who operates and runs this Triumph International company? Is is connected to Howard Man somehow?  Or completely unrelated to this doco we are talking about in this thread. I can always move it later. 

"On Friday, December 06, 2013, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for MICHAELFEST by TRIUMPH INTERNATIONAL, INC., Los Angeles, CA 900676406. The USPTO has given the MICHAELFEST trademark serial number of 86137205. The current federal status of this trademark filing is NEW APPLICATION - RECORD INITIALIZED NOT ASSIGNED TO EXAMINER. The correspondent listed for MICHAELFEST is JEFFREY M. SMITH, ESQ., KRISTEN L. FANCH of GREENBERG TRAURIG, LLP, 3333 PIEDMONT RD NE SUITE 2500, ATLANTA, GA 30305 . The MICHAELFEST trademark is filed in the category of Education and Entertainment Services . The description provided to the USPTO for MICHAELFEST is Entertainment in the nature of live stage performances in the nature of tribute concerts; entertainment services, namely, televised performances featuring tribute concerts; entertainment services, namely, an ongoing series featuring music and dance provided through the internet, television, satellite, and audio media; film, theater, radio, videotape and television program production services; entertainment in the nature of a continuing television drama series, entertainment in the nature of a continuing television comedy series; entertainment in the nature of television news shows; music publishing services; song writing services; audio recording and production; record and music production; recording studio services; magazine publication services; providing recreational activities facilities for others; recreational camps; recreational park services; amusement parks; art exhibitions; dance instruction; entertainment services, namely, operating a museum and providing guided tours of the museum; providing theme park services; dance events; dance schools; dance studios; museums; entertainment services, namely, providing podcasts in the field of music; entertainment services, namely, providing information and commentary online in the field of music; providing newsletters in the field of music via e-mail; entertainment services, namely, providing pre-recorded music, video and graphics, providing information in the field of music, and commentary and articles about music, all on-line; providing an Internet website portal featuring musical performances, musical videos, film clips, photographs and other multimedia materials featuring music and/or visual representations of Michael Jackson such as footage or photographs; fan club services; educational services, namely conducting classes, seminars, conferences, and workshops in the field of music and entertainment."

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 06:26:15 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
December 22, 2013, 06:29:57 PM
Guys...I am asking if any of you know what is going on with this? And who operates and runs this Triumph International company? Is is connected to Howard Man somehow?  Or completely unrelated to this doco we are talking about in this thread. I can always move it later. 

"On Friday, December 06, 2013, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for MICHAELFEST by TRIUMPH INTERNATIONAL, INC., Los Angeles, CA 900676406. The USPTO has given the MICHAELFEST trademark serial number of 86137205. The current federal status of this trademark filing is NEW APPLICATION - RECORD INITIALIZED NOT ASSIGNED TO EXAMINER. The correspondent listed for MICHAELFEST is JEFFREY M. SMITH, ESQ., KRISTEN L. FANCH of GREENBERG TRAURIG, LLP, 3333 PIEDMONT RD NE SUITE 2500, ATLANTA, GA 30305 . The MICHAELFEST trademark is filed in the category of Education and Entertainment Services . The description provided to the USPTO for MICHAELFEST is Entertainment in the nature of live stage performances in the nature of tribute concerts; entertainment services, namely, televised performances featuring tribute concerts; entertainment services, namely, an ongoing series featuring music and dance provided through the internet, television, satellite, and audio media; film, theater, radio, videotape and television program production services; entertainment in the nature of a continuing television drama series, entertainment in the nature of a continuing television comedy series; entertainment in the nature of television news shows; music publishing services; song writing services; audio recording and production; record and music production; recording studio services; magazine publication services; providing recreational activities facilities for others; recreational camps; recreational park services; amusement parks; art exhibitions; dance instruction; entertainment services, namely, operating a museum and providing guided tours of the museum; providing theme park services; dance events; dance schools; dance studios; museums; entertainment services, namely, providing podcasts in the field of music; entertainment services, namely, providing information and commentary online in the field of music; providing newsletters in the field of music via e-mail; entertainment services, namely, providing pre-recorded music, video and graphics, providing information in the field of music, and commentary and articles about music, all on-line; providing an Internet website portal featuring musical performances, musical videos, film clips, photographs and other multimedia materials featuring music and/or visual representations of Michael Jackson such as footage or photographs; fan club services; educational services, namely conducting classes, seminars, conferences, and workshops in the field of music and entertainment."

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Triumph International

Triumph International, Inc. is The Estate of Michael Jackson’s wholly-owned merchandise licensing company.

Triumph International Inc. is a corporation that was formed by and wholly owned by Michael Jackson during his life. It continues to own numerous trademarks and other intellectual property associated with his career. Triumph is now wholly owned by his estate, with Co-Executors John Branca and John McClain serving as the corporation’s sole directors and officers.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

RK

December 22, 2013, 07:28:36 PM
 :moonwalk_:Thanks Mary. I once knew that bit of information, but it was hidden amongst 4 years of confusing and be-fuddled thoughts. Thanks for helping me retrieve it.  :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 22, 2013, 09:05:22 PM

Watching.

I don't believe Ms. KJ is stupid or greedy so there's more to the story we just don't know. Just like everything else. I'll leave it at that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

mattie

December 23, 2013, 04:03:03 AM
I am watching,and i think there are many more like me.
But i understand Do.
Last year i prommised myself to wait it out til October if nothing happens i let it go.
Without Michael comming out of hiding there is nothing i can do.
People get angry at me wen i start talking about anything concerns Michael,wen i defend him..so what is the purpose? they wont believe me.

But i cant let go, with all i learned and saw from day one,i know there is something huge going on.
I know he is alive,but it is getting really hard to still believe it is all for love and Michael is behind it all i dont know anymore.
I am also at the lowest point of my believe in 4 1/2 years.
But i am waching..hoping for the best and relief for al of us being in this emotional rollercoaster for years! :bearhug:

Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 04:05:40 AM by mattie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

December 23, 2013, 04:46:02 AM
But i understand Do.
Last year i prommised myself to wait it out til October if nothing happens i let it go.
People get angry at me wen i start talking about anything concerns Michael,wen i defend him..so what is the purpose? they wont believe me.

But i cant let go, with all i learned and saw from day one,i know there is something huge going on.
I know he is alive,but it is getting really hard to still believe it is all for love and Michael is behind it all i dont know anymore.
But i am waching..hoping for the best and relief for al of us being in this emotional rollercoaster for years! :bearhug:

Hey Mattie, nice to see you posting!
I know what you are talking about, I'm going through the same, except that I'm not 100% convinced that he is alive (to protect myself and because of the fact that we COULD be wrong). I can't let go, and some people are asking me (not many know that I believe that michael might still be alive): 'Are you still believing that he is alive???' And then they look at me with a pityingly face.
My believe is almost dropped to zero but I'm not at the point of totally giving up yet.

Also to the rest of the hoaxers: thank you for your patience with me. I sometimes react in an emotional impulse but I always try to behave!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

December 23, 2013, 08:33:50 AM
I am always watching out for the BAM.I may not post much,but I truly believe something will happen,I have just given up on when it will happen.
"However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows."
and no I don't think MJ is Jesus or God,but I do think God has a hand in everything that happens in this world. No matter how much I believe,I still will be  :shocked: when and if a Bam ever occurs.MJ school the world! :bearhug:
Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 08:58:01 AM by Unbreakable1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
December 23, 2013, 09:54:25 AM
Bec:
I don't believe Ms. KJ is stupid or greedy so there's more to the story we just don't know. Just like everything else. I'll leave it at that.

Exactly!!

Mattie:
But i understand Do.

But i am waching..hoping for the best and relief for al of us being in this emotional rollercoaster for years!

Me too!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions