blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I always thought from the beginning of this great adventure that Michael would come back
 :moonwalk_: but he must be very strong because will not be an easy moment....he is preparing  and he knows that here there is a whole world of love and support  for him  :bearhug:

Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 06:27:05 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
TypeONegative Welcome, glad you signed.
It agree with Sweetsunset not have many pics of Dave Dave, let alone smiling. But if anything I'm sure DD in LK, it's MJ!
Real DD has green eyes. DD in LK, dark eyes??

you are deffinitly right, this is what has been telling me that Michael wants us to know he lives, what makes me so curious is why did he want us to know, either its because he had to fake his death which is legal to save his life and never plans to return but wants us to know he lives, or because he wants us to know he will be back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Welcome to the forum !

First of all : Don't worry about being a fan of TypeO. I admit myself not listening to MJ everyday ! I'm a "fan" (though i don't like this word, let's say i really enjoy) NIN, Prong, Black Sabbath, Electric Six and many others that don't quite sound like MJ.
And let me tell you something : i highly doubt MJ himself listen his album everyday :p (Mike, if you read me, share some sound !)
So, be fine with this, there is no problem about it.

About Dave Dave, what got me the most are
- the way to talk, emphasizing some words, stopping at some time. it sounded like MJ telling a story.
- the mannerism, way to move, way to sit before answering a question. You find all this in MJ during interview.

now i don't know about the teeth, i never paid attention to that but if you have any picture to compare, i'd be happy to see that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Happy new year everyone :bearhug: I want to say I really like coming here your all so nice! Well I want to share a fast story with everyone that I forgot about telling, well I want to say in 09 me and my family were driving and we were listening to michael Jackson and after we talked about how beautiful the song man in the mirror is and how much I like the song wannabe starting something we began to talk about how he was wheel chair riddin and sick so i said I don't believe any of it and then my neighbor who is an older guy said he will die soon if he keeps up with s bad health, I began to tell them that I think Michael  just wants some attention because of obama becoming president and no joke 3 days after we were all inn shock and disbelief to hear michael had died, right after Michaeal 'died' I was so confused and upset because. Me and my whole family love michael so much. After watching the news I knew it was fake and I never thought that it would last until 2010, I thought it was a joke or a way to promote a new album especially since my second favorite band did this in 2005 saying that peter Steele from type o negative died may 14 2005 so after I found out he only admited that it was faked because he had an ankle bracket and the police went to his home to verify he was alive, forgive me for going off topic bit on April 14 2010 I was shocked to hear peter Steele really died i didn't even want to live both of my idlols gone within a year! I don't know if he faked his death again or not I found it odd that he died the 14th when he faked his death on the 14th. But I do absolutly know in my heart and gut that Michael is for sure that Michael is alive but as much as I would hate to say this, I'm afraid he never plans on coming back I also feel he may have found a way to drastically slow or even stop aging. Well I hope I don't sound down bringing this is just something I wanted to share forever but never had the time iv enjoyed my weekend and I'm building a new toy in my 16 car/truck collection its a cheaper car but I love it its a 99 eclipse getting it all restored for spring. I wish we could all somehow get the medias attention and get something to make the news like dedicated fans believe michael Jackson is alive and check out there reasons that would likely get Michael to respond to us somehow. I really want to meet michael his beautiful music has been a huge inspiration,entertainment,message and enjoyment to millions of fans myself included and it isn't just the music but the man behind it, a loving caring man who would help anyone and a very talented man I can only hope he is planning on returning by the way he is visiting Paris so much I tend to think maybe he is planning his comeback. Well take care everyone I plan to contribute more the reason I haven't been on is because I had a bad auto accident December first but I'm ok.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi, TypeONegative! Welcome to our family. I've been a believer well before the Dave Dave interview; however, the interview gave me chills. I just knew MJ was alive, but never expected he would appear in public after his death, even if it was in disguise. The mannerisms, the voice, and the eyes... just thinking about it gets my heart racing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:)Welcome to the forum TypeONegative.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello TypONegative, Welcome to the forum, i hope you will have a great time here.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

but I am sure he'll be back.

There will be no comeback for the following reasons:

1 - A high volume of fans would be upset over the deception. And society views death hoaxes as highly unethical.

2 - The family name would be tarnished due to those ethics. And the family, or some of them, would have to be involved in the hoax. If people knew those tears were faked, not good.

3 - Too many legal ramifications/nightmares/backfirings would occur. And not necessarily for Michael but rather all those involved. With every hoax there are victims who might lash back. Or parties involved who try to save face via legal means.

4 - The main reason... the media, members of the law and medical sectors, members of family and corporations, etc are all involved in these Hollywood hoaxes. It would simply open up a huge can of worms with prominence on the media.  If people started to learn that the mainstream media were in on these types of scams it would confirm the deceptive nature of the media and create a huge negative trickle effect towards/against the media. Once people figure out or learn how the illusion is carried out then people will easily be able to recognize the other illusions.  Even if he came back with a logical sounding reason (or lie) and the media played along, too many people would be able to look beyond the reasons and start pondering over the other aspects... the funeral home, the courts, the hospital, the govt if he left the country, etc, etc... all part of scam.

He will never return. At least not as himself.

Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 05:06:05 AM by Anonymous
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

1 - A high volume of fans would be upset over the deception. And society views death hoaxes as highly unethical.

2 - The family name would be tarnished due to those ethics. And the family, or some of them, would have to be involved in the hoax. If people knew those tears were faked, not good.

3 - Too many legal ramifications/nightmares/backfirings would occur. And not necessarily for Michael but rather all those involved. With every hoax there are victims who might lash back. Or parties involved who try to save face via legal means.

4 - The main reason... the media, members of the law and medical sectors, members of family and corporations, etc are all involved in these Hollywood hoaxes. It would simply open up a huge can of worms with prominence on the media.  If people started to learn that the mainstream media were in on these types of scams it would confirm the deceptive nature of the media and create a huge negative trickle effect towards/against the media. Once people figure out or learn how the illusion is carried out then people will easily be able to recognize the other illusions.  Even if he came back with a logical sounding reason (or lie) and the media played along, too many people would be able to look beyond the reasons and start pondering over the other aspects... the funeral home, the courts, the hospital, the govt if he left the country, etc, etc... all part of scam.

Hello Anon  :) and welcome  :icon_cool:.
Yes ,MJ is not "coming back". I have said this many times,but people don't want to listen.The problem is that you can't force people to believe something,it's much more complicated..........unfortunately  :computer-losy-smiley: .
Yes SOME people die,in a very strange way,and I noticed this along time before.Things are very fishy and alot of what you wrote in your posts,I suspected already.......... that's why I find very ironic  the famous phrase that You Can Be Whatever You Want To Be ,lol  :icon_lol: .
Peace to you and I wish you well  :beerchug: .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Hey again Anonymous.  :icon_e_smile: I'm not going to comment on reasons 1,2 and 3 because I think those objections have been overcome through numerous discussions here. Your main reason for MJ not coming back - the media and folks involved - yes it would definitely open a huge can of worms and expose the media and its illusions - but that could be the point of coming back - the media LIES.  It's probably time that everyone learns about the deceptiveness of the mainstream media and I think more and more clue into that everyday. I believe this is one of the reasons MJ faked his death - to expose these lies and what better way to do that then to come back to life in front of everyone's eyes?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Oh right, interesting. Aren't you the one claiming to be in the know? ROFLMFAO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

Oh right, interesting. Aren't you the one claiming to be in the know? ROFLMFAO

With all due respect I think Michael would NEVER come back with a different identity because he likes the way he is "humanitarian, loving and caring, best singer and dancer (entertainer) etc" and I don't think he would like to get rid of it, what he wants is to expose evil behaviours and the hoax is based on that, I find it really weird what you are talking about, if your purpose is to mislead us and to muddy waters you won't get it we are here since long time ago and we all have a preconceived idea of MJ' death hoax that will be difficult to change, we are very stubborn my friend!!  :icon_albino:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

mattie

How many ,,in de know,, did we have by now ::) the first tought i had was right/ next please
Al those people in the know did not ad anything but confusion i.m.o.
I dont laugh about it(sometimes i do :icon_e_biggrin:) but now i think it is more annoying.
Do they see us as the bunch of  :icon_geek: what i talkt about before??  That we believe everything??
Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 04:22:14 PM by mattie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

Welcome Anonymous,
Can you please explain more about that? Do you mean that his appearance has changed, or that his inner/soul has changed? Thanks...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
With all due respect,  Anonymous, here we think very differently from you.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions