:michael-jackson: allow me to introduce myself i am a believer from ny who has poor gramer skills and not a forum type person, im more the guy to just read them but seeing as though i am a big mj fan and that i have tons of believe he is alive i have decided to join, my hobbies are snowmobiling,atvs and my 16 car/truck collection im 23 years old and do autobody for a living. i see some very interesting things posted here, i would like to share with you something iv never yet seen pointed out aboute the dave dave on lkl, if you look at his bottom teeth they are the exact color,distance back and crookedness as mjs now dont take this the wrong way all mj lovers! im not saying mj had bad teeth atall just my honest opinion, also my other big reasoning to the dave dave for believing is that they show a limo in the background and larry says to miko i believe thats the hears carrying the body into forrest lawn he will be entered, why show this when interviewing dave dave? and why is it a limo just another thing i want to pass by you believers i sincerly believe this has never been mentioned and that now i may have everyone realising this but i dont want to get ahead of myself just yet, lol well i hope everyone has a great holliday :michael-jackson: btw i wanted to say i hope my username does not offend anyone if it does i can remove it, i am a very large fan of TypeONegative i know what you guys are thinking, how does this guy like mj if he likes that kind of music, trust me i am a huge fan of both my reason for choosing TypeONegative as my username is to be different from the usual mj names. and to those who never heard of the band dont judge them by there lable as a metal band lol because they arent metal atall for most songs like todds ship gods and september sun my favorite is i dont wanna be me. my favorite mj songs are man in the mirror,thriller,billy jean,and many others. i feel i failed at typing this but i can only hope in time i can improve, well thanks for having me.
Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 02:23:11 AM by TypeONegative
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Hi man welcome to the forum.
Dave Dave has been the turning point for the beLIEvers community so I find it quite interesting what you have mentioned about the teeth, I would really appreciate if you to post those pics (I mean MJ and Dave Dave in LK) to be compared.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

RK

Hi TypeONegative.  First, let me say welcome and hope you enjoy contributing to our hoax forum. I must admit that I am not familiar with the band of your screen name., but I do understand how people can like many genres of music, or even dance or art.

As for the famous Dave Dave interview, I had people [family members actually] who had thought I was quite mad to believe MJ was still alive,  contact me to apologize after they saw that interview.  Sweet.

I look forward to your contributions on the forum and always remember to wear protective clothing and a respirator mask when doing up cars.....I tell my husband this all the time. He is a panel beater /spray painter by trade.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

No judgement, just welcome.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

RedPennylocks

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • A dream is a wish your heart makes
Welcome to the forum!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

An amazing person comes in many packages. If you only see with your eyes and not with your heart you will miss a lot of amazing people-do you agree?-Tito Jackson

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Welcome among us !!  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi TypeONegative.  First, let me say welcome and hope you enjoy contributing to our hoax forum. I must admit that I am not familiar with the band of your screen name., but I do understand how people can like many genres of music, or even dance or art.

As for the famous Dave Dave interview, I had people [family members actually] who had thought I was quite mad to believe MJ was still alive,  contact me to apologize after they saw that interview.  Sweet.

I look forward to your contributions on the forum and always remember to wear protective clothing and a respirator mask when doing up cars.....I tell my husband this all the time. He is a panel beater /spray painter by trade.
this is great news for me, thank you for your advice I actually use a fresh air respirator so that I smell no fumes, for me its different, I keep my believer side secret and no one knows that I believe this, but much of my friends wouldn't understand. I also want to say to to say to the rest of everyone, wow what kind people, I know I a edge but here I go.......jumps off the edge.........I am beginning to believe that because of all ind fans that perhaps that is what allows us to see mjs hoax, perhaps mj made it so that only the real people sorry to sound judgmental but this is just my opinion can see this is a hoax, if you guys think this is crazy I agree but I really believe this after seeing how kind you all are. I am going to do some research tonight to compare mjs teeth, I have a plan to get mj back sooner he plans lets try to get someone to do a voice analysis,  I will even pay for it because it will prove mj is alive even though we already know it was him in the interview, but its just like a paternity test we can know forsure but others will have opinions so if we can get all these [deaders] to believe then he will return sooner, now im not saying we should do this to force Michael to return but just to show him we all know and that its ok so that he does not fear he will shock to many people if he comes back. well sorry ge waste of time, I lack a lot of what you all have but I am always told whether it be true or not I don't know that I have a big heart and to be honest I try to help everyone. well im off to find some photos to keep you updated I can remember when I was only watching the forums I relied on a new post to read and you all kept it so interesting! now it feels good to be able to show clues I found. last thing I want to say is that Michael is my entire lifes inspiration and march 09 the rumors about mj in a wheel chair and everyone I knew said im betting he is going to die so this is exactly the image he made leading up to his [death], once I saw the dave dave commercial that's when I became a believer before reading anything online I actually watched the interview on tv the had many music videos for him and footage for many days and im almost certin he has a comeback planned. take care everyone and thank you for all the kind words I love this sight :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ok everyone im a bit over exited! I am not even joking! after researching this further my findings have me 100 percent sure to the point I would bet my health on it dave dave was mj! I know my talk is annoying lol if I read this after im going to be like why didn't I just wait to post this, now I made a fool of myself lol, you have to understand I just further discovered how true my opinion was and am proud to show it with you guys!!!!!!!!! if its ok that I ask I ask everyone gather up anyone who is loosing faith in the hoax because they will forever be a believer after this. ok while searching google images I can across a photo that shocked me and it was posted in mjdeathhoax.com and it was regarding mjs 02 concert not being a double and after seeing this close up what I already noticed became crystal clear! im so exited I want to show someone this who will announce it on the news. here is the link to the photo now whatch the dave dave interview with lkl and look at his bottom teeth! they are lower on the left side of the image but michaels right side so what im saying is mjs bottom teeth are lower on his right and higher on his left and if you look closely you will see the unevenness of the teeth especially on his right side to be exactly the same! I know I have a big head right now because  im impressed but just because I feel like I finally confirmed the dave dave theory true doesn't mean I think anyone will agree so please give your honest opinion because I really want your real opinions so I can see if im the only one who  this true. thanks everyone and im now so exited that I cant even wait to see your opinions! here is the link I think you all will be more than impressed with this finding but please take the time to watch the dave dave interview again and compare side by side I cant stress that enough because once you do this I wouldn't be surprised if you said wow I cant believe it it is mj   :michael-jackson:                                                                                        You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 01:44:42 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Here's the pic he linked to:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
The videos of LKL-Dave Dave interview are really low quality. How are you able to find similarities between his teeth and those of MJ's? Anyways,I believe Dave Dave is MJ because of those mannerisms and I want to believe that is MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

curls

Thanks for posting the pic, bec - that's what I was trying to do in the post I deleted!  Now we need a good close up pic of LKL Dave Dave for comparison.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
This is the best I was able to do, but I believe he might have used prosthetic teeth, sorry the pics are no so clear to be compared because it's due to the video quality:

Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 11:41:46 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

this is great news for me, thank you for your advice I actually use a fresh air respirator so that I smell no fumes, for me its different, I keep my believer side secret and no one knows that I believe this, but much of my friends wouldn't understand. I also want to say to to say to the rest of everyone, wow what kind people, I know I a edge but here I go.......jumps off the edge.........I am beginning to believe that because of all ind fans that perhaps that is what allows us to see mjs hoax, perhaps mj made it so that only the real people sorry to sound judgmental but this is just my opinion can see this is a hoax, if you guys think this is crazy I agree but I really believe this after seeing how kind you all are. I am going to do some research tonight to compare mjs teeth, I have a plan to get mj back sooner he plans lets try to get someone to do a voice analysis,  I will even pay for it because it will prove mj is alive even though we already know it was him in the interview, but its just like a paternity test we can know forsure but others will have opinions so if we can get all these [deaders] to believe then he will return sooner, now im not saying we should do this to force Michael to return but just to show him we all know and that its ok so that he does not fear he will shock to many people if he comes back. well sorry ge waste of time, I lack a lot of what you all have but I am always told whether it be true or not I don't know that I have a big heart and to be honest I try to help everyone. well im off to find some photos to keep you updated I can remember when I was only watching the forums I relied on a new post to read and you all kept it so interesting! now it feels good to be able to show clues I found. last thing I want to say is that Michael is my entire lifes inspiration and march 09 the rumors about mj in a wheel chair and everyone I knew said im betting he is going to die so this is exactly the image he made leading up to his [death], once I saw the dave dave commercial that's when I became a believer before reading anything online I actually watched the interview on tv the had many music videos for him and footage for many days and im almost certin he has a comeback planned. take care everyone and thank you for all the kind words I love this sight :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

I like your positive vibes but I don't think that Michael's comeback depends on how many people believes he is alive or not, Michael has a plan which I am sure has been already changed twice but he will be back next year I am pretty pretty sure he'll be back before next Halloween 2014 cause I am almost sure things haven't gone as planned he is not perfect he is only human, if there will be any kinda name clearing will be after Michael's comeback but I am sure he'll be back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
TypeONegative Welcome, glad you signed.
It agree with Sweetsunset not have many pics of Dave Dave, let alone smiling. But if anything I'm sure DD in LK, it's MJ!
Real DD has green eyes. DD in LK, dark eyes??

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions