2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The doctor convicted of killing Michael Jackson could become a star witness in Australian dance choreographer Wade Robson's $US30 million ($A33.00 million) molestation legal battle with the King of Pop's estate.

It was Conrad Murray's recent headline-making interview with Australia's 60 Minutes that captured the attention of Robson's Los Angeles-based legal team.
Murray, when asked if he believed Jackson was a pedophile, paused for 15 seconds and then declined to answer.
"Wade wants Murray to speak to his lawyers because if he has vital information on Michael then it could be significant," the New York Daily News newspaper, quoting a source close to Robson, said.
"It is obvious the way he answered the question he has much more to tell and that could be dynamite for Wade's case."
Robson's pursuit of a large payday from Jackson's estate is set to go before a judge in Los Angeles on June 2.

Brisbane-born Robson, 31, who as a five-year-old dance prodigy befriended Jackson, had been one of Jackson's staunchest supporters and testified under oath at the King of Pop's 2005 molestation trial in California that Jackson never molested him.
Robson's evidence was key to Jackson's acquittal.
Robson, however, now says Jackson was a "monster" who brainwashed, manipulated and molested him.
"He performed sexual acts on me and forced me to perform sexual acts on him," Robson said in an interview on the US Today show in May.
Jackson's family and lawyers have branded Robson's delayed allegations "outrageous and pathetic".
Robson, who has worked with Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears and won an Emmy Award for the US version of TV competition So You Think You Can Dance, claims he was so traumatised by Jackson's abuse he can no longer dance, sing or write songs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Really seems to me that this is part of the plan. Perhaps we know now why Murray paused when asked that question, why he didn't answer.  So that this crossover can happen.  It's all connected, like it's all going to come together right when it needs to.  Could be wrong but that's how I make sense of all of this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Really seems to me that this is part of the plan. Perhaps we know now why Murray paused when asked that question, why he didn't answer.  So that this crossover can happen.  It's all connected, like it's all going to come together right when it needs to.  Could be wrong but that's how I make sense of all of this.

Yes agree with you furthermore CM talking to Australia's 60 minutes and connected to the australian Robson' story is not a coincidence, haha it's all just ONE story, but I thought that Robson's case wasn't finally going to be set to go to court next June 2??  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

curls

... but I thought that Robson's case wasn't finally going to be set to go to court next June 2??  :icon_e_confused:

June 2nd is just an initial court hearing to decide if Robson "will have a court hear his creditor’s claim against MJ's estate or not."

This isn't over by a long way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So am I wrong about Wade?

Is he only playing a role?? Thoughts anyone?
Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 01:05:28 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
So am I wrong about Wade?

Is he only playing a role?? Thoughts anyone?

If Wade helped Michael back in 2005 I think he is helping him now more so again that's my honest opinion.
Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 05:28:51 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Could someone explain, in what way Wade and Murray, MJ help?
What I see is CM, spewing shit, and leaving the feeling of "I have more to say." Shown as an interesting character, to the press, which only wants to gutting MJ.
I'm lost guys, I do not know if Murray is really part of the plan, or the bad guys ...    :confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Really seems to me that this is part of the plan. Perhaps we know now why Murray paused when asked that question, why he didn't answer.  So that this crossover can happen.  It's all connected, like it's all going to come together right when it needs to.  Could be wrong but that's how I make sense of all of this.

;)    :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions