sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
sorry i have a technical problem on this forum. my keyboard is like "frozen", so there are words or letter missing...

Anyway, the main idea is that we already suffer from not knowing where MJ is, we already suffer from our everyday life and what we have to face in this world, so NO, i'm not going to stop myself from laughing about this penis story.

This story maybe sound hurtfull for some fans, maybe they think MJ would suffer about it, maybe they think we must only focus on serious things, BUT i will laugh about it anyway, and i'm not ashame to laugh at such ridiculous things.

Hope it makes sence lol

Thank you for your explanation and yes it makes sense now and agree with you because I still think Michael is that genius we once thought on this forum and seems that people is forgetting little by little for whatever reason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

I don't feel so comfortable investigating in this "hoax" anymore... it's turning sick what are all these penis topics about.. tf?  :icon_rolleyes: Sorry Michael...  :icon_e_confused: :icon_e_confused: :Crash:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

MJonmind

Awesome post Applehead!
I love the way MJ thinks too! No preconceived or in the box thinking, no taboos, etc.; just everything a medium with which he can create art, and stir up emotions and dialogue, and thus healing for humanity. And he's not afraid in the slightest of going massively huge on a planetary scale.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I don't feel so comfortable investigating in this "hoax" anymore... it's turning sick what are all these penis topics about.. tf?  :icon_rolleyes: Sorry Michael...  :icon_e_confused: :icon_e_confused: :Crash:

Hi Katy I am so happy to hear about you. Well you should change your mind if these captions are now out there is because Michael wants to capture someone's attention.
Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 10:33:33 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I wonder if these "penis" stories have anything to do with MJ being aware that there are lots of fans out there who talk about/obsess over his penis (or other body parts) anyways. Not sure whether he finds that flattering, embarrassing, funny, or however he feels.  So it's like "ok here! everybody talk it!" LOL. Like a direct/indirect way of saying there are more important things to discuss when it comes to MJ.  Plus the "IT'S YOUR FAULT" in the title. Maybe?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Plus Murray being a doctor/friend blabbing about MJ is very reminiscent of Arnie Klein (also a doctor/friend) doing the same thing when he said MJ would pee in cups in front of whoever was in the room.  And all the other ridiculous things he said about MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankieTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I wonder if these "penis" stories have anything to do with MJ being aware that there are lots of fans out there who talk about/obsess over his penis (or other body parts) anyways. Not sure whether he finds that flattering, embarrassing, funny, or however he feels.  So it's like "ok here! everybody talk it!" LOL. Like a direct/indirect way of saying there are more important things to discuss when it comes to MJ.  Plus the "IT'S YOUR FAULT" in the title. Maybe?

:th_bravo: :beerchug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I wonder if these "penis" stories have anything to do with MJ being aware that there are lots of fans out there who talk about/obsess over his penis (or other body parts) anyways. Not sure whether he finds that flattering, embarrassing, funny, or however he feels.  So it's like "ok here! everybody talk it!" LOL. Like a direct/indirect way of saying there are more important things to discuss when it comes to MJ.  Plus the "IT'S YOUR FAULT" in the title. Maybe?

Agree with you!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

ummm ok perhaps i am confused. is it not so that "the estate" and katherine are not exactly one and the same? :-[

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt

Hi Katy I am so happy to hear about you. Well you should change your mind if these captions are now out there is because Michael wants to capture someone's attention.
I can not imagine MJ, allowing this issue on your penis! (If still in control). Less even, CM. spitting so much garbage.
The title "It's your fault" makes me think of CM. angry, used and discarded, perhaps "someone" let go his hand.   :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Awesome post Applehead!
I love the way MJ thinks too! No preconceived or in the box thinking, no taboos, etc.; just everything a medium with which he can create art, and stir up emotions and dialogue, and thus healing for humanity. And he's not afraid in the slightest of going massively huge on a planetary scale.

Thank YOU MJonmind  :bearhug: !!!!
Yes indeed,Michael is and always was different.....in a good way ofcourse  :icon_e_wink: lol  :LolLolLolLol: .He thinks different maybe because of the IMAGINATION  :icon_question: .........he lets his own IMAGINATION.......to run wild ( well sometimes way too wild lol  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:  :icon_redface:) .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

The title "It's your fault" makes me think of CM. angry, used and discarded, perhaps "someone" let go his hand.   :Pulling_hair:

Your comment here resonated with something that's been nagging at the back of my mind for some time now.

I've long thought that many, if not most, of the popularly held hoax ideas (reasons, who's involved, comeback etc), have just been the products of hoaxers' hopes and imaginations, encouraged by various online 'characters'. What we know that has actually come directly from MJ himself (not that that necessarily = the truth) is very thin on the ground.

Increasingly, with what I've learnt about MJ over these past 4 years, I think he may well not be planning on coming back. He could have made his hoax obvious, to those who care to see, not because he wants us to know he's ok and will be back, but because he wants to ensure, for himself, eternal mystery, attention, controversy, questions, 'is he?', 'isn't he?'

But ... each time I 'settle' on this idea and start to regain my life back, Murray pops up, either in my head or in the media and I'm back to square one!  Where does Murray fit into my 'eternal mystery' theory?  He's always been a pivotal part of the hoax for me. Why would he have even agreed to be a part of all this, knowing it was going to shatter his life forever?  How can his situation be resolved with his reputation intact if we don't get a big hoax reveal?

So, that brings me back to your comment, marumjj. Could it be that Murray signed up to x number of years' work before MJ's reveal and all the accolades start pouring in - but - MJ changed his mind, changed his plans, likes being 'dead' and isn't going to come back any more?  Leaving Murray angry and out to destroy what's left of the reputation of the man he trusted?  Perhaps his threatened 'bombshell' was a message to MJ. After all, Murray could blow apart MJ's plans in an instant.

"Stories buried and untold
Someone is hiding the truth, hold on
When will this mystery unfold
And will the sun ever shine
In the blind man's eyes when he cries?"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

aeg trial slung more mud on mike than anyone.  but everyone testifying to how the other people were there giving him this or that when they were right there too. everyone sees someone else as being responsible but themselves. they are no different than murray , right down to the family who were after him to go on tour and the same time all these other horrible people were making demands on him that he was supposedly too ill to meet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Your comment here resonated with something that's been nagging at the back of my mind for some time now.

I've long thought that many, if not most, of the popularly held hoax ideas (reasons, who's involved, comeback etc), have just been the products of hoaxers' hopes and imaginations, encouraged by various online 'characters'. What we know that has actually come directly from MJ himself (not that that necessarily = the truth) is very thin on the ground.

Increasingly, with what I've learnt about MJ over these past 4 years, I think he may well not be planning on coming back. He could have made his hoax obvious, to those who care to see, not because he wants us to know he's ok and will be back, but because he wants to ensure, for himself, eternal mystery, attention, controversy, questions, 'is he?', 'isn't he?'

But ... each time I 'settle' on this idea and start to regain my life back, Murray pops up, either in my head or in the media and I'm back to square one!  Where does Murray fit into my 'eternal mystery' theory?  He's always been a pivotal part of the hoax for me. Why would he have even agreed to be a part of all this, knowing it was going to shatter his life forever?  How can his situation be resolved with his reputation intact if we don't get a big hoax reveal?

So, that brings me back to your comment, marumjj. Could it be that Murray signed up to x number of years' work before MJ's reveal and all the accolades start pouring in - but - MJ changed his mind, changed his plans, likes being 'dead' and isn't going to come back any more?  Leaving Murray angry and out to destroy what's left of the reputation of the man he trusted?  Perhaps his threatened 'bombshell' was a message to MJ. After all, Murray could blow apart MJ's plans in an instant.

"Stories buried and untold
Someone is hiding the truth, hold on
When will this mystery unfold
And will the sun ever shine
In the blind man's eyes when he cries?"

Curls I know you are losing faith but let me tell you that this hoax doesn't make any sense without a comeback, if Michael changed his mind his reputation will remain damaged forever, I agree with you that there have been many hoaxers with very high expectations and I sometimes didn't believe in that Michael in full control, the genius, etc... however I believe he is gonna try his best to repair his damaged image specially for his children, this is gonna cost him a lot of effort but I'm sure he's gonna get it.
Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 12:45:29 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Sweetsunset, it's not a case of losing 'faith' - I just came to certain conclusions and formed various opinions in the past, which, as time passes and events unfold, I'm being forced to reconsider. This year has been hard.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions