blankieTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Doing Better BUT Not Out of Woods By Long Shot
November 26, 2013, 04:20:01 PM

Paris Jackson is doing better as she remains ensconced in a Utah boarding school ... but we're told she's riddled with so many problems she could be there "for years."

We've learned Paris had a family therapy session this morning with Debbie Rowe and Katherine Jackson.  We're told Debbie and Katherine were on the phone, while Paris was with her therapist at the facility.

Sources say Paris may get a pass to come home for a few days in January, and Katherine is redoing Paris' room for the homecoming.

But the homecoming will be short-lived.  Our sources say the boarding school will be home for a long time, very possibly "years."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 04:24:59 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Paris is with Michael.

I just hope that the reference to "years" is not how long we have to wait.  :icon_e_wink:

"MJ....come out come out wherever you are....."

Utah??  :icon_eek:

:icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

blankieTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

@Australian MJ BeLIEver

Paris is with Michael.

I think exactly the same !!!!   :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

bec

It means she's been written out of the script. Her role is finished and we can focus elsewhere for clues.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

It means she's been written out of the script. Her role is finished and we can focus elsewhere for clues.

Exactly! Agree! Redundant!

With CM taking center stage!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

i didn't want to say this but i can't help it.  since mj passed and paris got into her teen yrs i noticed her doing what's known as illuminati symbolism.   i've seen her do the il cornuti / devils horns ( the pointer & baby fingers are extended - which means satan rules).   and this pic with the one eye covered??  as for her being gone for yrs, i hope she is not somewhere getting mk ultra'd or re-programmed.  it's said when stars go to "rehab" due to some sort of pubic breakdown it's because the programming is breaking down (ex. brittanny shaving head, mariah carey undressing in public, martin lawrence pointing a gun saying their trying to kill me)  and they need to go for a tuneup.  hope not, but who knows?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

Exactly! Agree! Redundant!

With CM taking center stage!!!

Yes but in this case in this article Paris is being taken into account to keep on performing her ex-role in this hoax, let me explain myself, I think and hope they are trying to say that KJ is redoing MJ's room for his homecoming in January by using Paris' name.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
i didn't want to say this but i can't help it.  since mj passed and paris got into her teen yrs i noticed her doing what's known as illuminati symbolism.   i've seen her do the il cornuti / devils horns ( the pointer & baby fingers are extended - which means satan rules).   and this pic with the one eye covered??  as for her being gone for yrs, i hope she is not somewhere getting mk ultra'd or re-programmed.  it's said when stars go to "rehab" due to some sort of pubic breakdown it's because the programming is breaking down (ex. brittanny shaving head, mariah carey undressing in public, martin lawrence pointing a gun saying their trying to kill me)  and they need to go for a tuneup.  hope not, but who knows?

That's outrageous, in any case she would do it to expose them that is what his father is doing to open the world's eyes.

PS: BTW did you all notice the bottle of water behind Paris?? besides she is wearing summer clothes and she looks very happy when it's supposed during that time she was going through a nightmare tying to kill herself  :icon_e_confused:
Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 10:23:09 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

suspicious mind

redoing paris room.... i guess the logical step as far as therapy would be to remove all of the michael posters. seems a bit of an intrusion for someone else to do it though. :icon_e_sad:

find it worrisome that she can't expect to be seen long term though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal