Andrea

The Janet/gun video was a spoof video or something like that. It may have been from the Jimmy Kimmel show but I can't check youtube right now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eBcFVeGAqY[/youtube]

It was a spoof on this one, Aussie posted it on the other thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

ok let me stick to the story, as it is "sold" to us :

a murderer is asked whether his victim was a pedophile or not.

What is it ? Justice after Justice itself ? They wanna try show him as the new victim of the century? "I overdosed him but he was a pedophile, and he obliged me to hold his penis everynight"

Poor Murray...

If i was not convinced MJ is alive, i'd be highly depressed by so much stupidness. But i guess i haven't seen anything yet !
They say "the best is yet to come" but i already have more than enough.

Anyway, this pedophile stories are losing power. The more they come out, the less people buy it. I can see it in my everyday life. Random people, who are not fans, heard of the story, they now KNOW it's a lie, they know what happened. And now they don't buy it anymore. I think the more it will be out, the more strengh it will give to TRUTH, because people will reject it stronger and stronger.

So come on, bring up some more !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

diggyon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
ok let me stick to the story, as it is "sold" to us :

a murderer is asked whether his victim was a pedophile or not.

What is it ? Justice after Justice itself ? They wanna try show him as the new victim of the century? "I overdosed him but he was a pedophile, and he obliged me to hold his penis everynight"

Poor Murray...

If i was not convinced MJ is alive, i'd be highly depressed by so much stupidness. But i guess i haven't seen anything yet !
They say "the best is yet to come" but i already have more than enough.

Anyway, this pedophile stories are losing power. The more they come out, the less people buy it. I can see it in my everyday life. Random people, who are not fans, heard of the story, they now KNOW it's a lie, they know what happened. And now they don't buy it anymore. I think the more it will be out, the more strengh it will give to TRUTH, because people will reject it stronger and stronger.

So come on, bring up some more !

I think that this "pedophile" issue is like playing with fire. It could cause even more people to think MJ was a pedophile. The more you read it in the newspaper or hear about it in the news, the more you believe the lie unconsciously. And after a while it's not Michael Jackson the "King of Pop" anymore but Michael Jackson the "pedophile. That's why I don't like bring up this issue at all in the hoax. I used to believe that MJ is a pedophile myself and I'm saying this from my own experience. The media is also manipulating the masses the same way by bringing up issues that are only lies. It's mind control. Only a few can survive it but the rest will remain "manipulated" because they just don't know that they are manipulated and deceived! 
Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 04:20:07 PM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

i understand what you mean, but i saw many people coming to me, because they discover i'm a MJ fan, and they say "i didn't know what really happened" Which tends to show that "random people" now have access to information that they didn't have before.
Now i don't live in the US, but in France, so all this shit about Murray and so on, don't come to us in the media. People mainly remember the documentaries showing Mj's real life, his kids, his humanitarian activities, and Murray's trial. Some never even heard about Katherine/AEG trial AT ALL.

So, from my point of view, i think people are less manipulated by things that can be said about MJ because NOW they have heard 2 sides of the story. They don't need more. They used to think there was only a pedophile case, now they heard it was a money matter, and saw who MJ was. It's enough to set doubt about all this BS.

They wouldn't say "He is innocent", they would say " we don't know" because they are not fan enough to investigate about what happened, but i think they would not take it for granted anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions