curls

Performing a medical procedure, needed for anaesthesia, which requires you to hold the patient's penis, makes you a 'health care provider' NOT a 'close friend'. Idiot CM.

Having said that, I'm holding on to the belief that CM is more of a close friend to MJ than a doctor.  If I lose hold of that, my main reason for believing in a hoax has gone, and MJ may as well be dead at the hands of this delusional lunatic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hippocratic Oath passage:

What I may see or hear in the course of the treatment or even outside of the treatment in regard to the life of men, which on no account one must spread abroad, I will keep to myself holding such things shameful to be spoken about.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

diggyon

If we believe that MJ is behind everything Murray says, then it's totally confusing to hear Murray say such stuff! This is giving "again" a bad image of MJ. Plus: it gives a bad image of Murray as well, who is supposed to be MJ's doctor, revealing private secrets to the public. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Damn.....

i'm so disappointed....

Just when you think everything was set clear...

I thought tabloids agreed MJ had no penis.

:LolLolLolLol:

Are we back on this stories ? Nothing better to chew on ?

If this comes from MJ : man, do you really want girls to talk about your penis again ? Not enough of those "cobra" stories ?  :thjajaja121: You bad boy !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

MJonmind

Damn.....

i'm so disappointed....

If this comes from MJ : man, do you really want girls to talk about your penis again ? Not enough of those "cobra" stories ?  :thjajaja121: You bad boy !
Apparently! Haha! And all this time he wanted us to think he was shy!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Damn.....

i'm so disappointed....

MJ shy? I mean come on he's playing the shy but he's not, if you have read "Moonwalk" he said something like he had to stop playing with girls because he didn't want to become a playboy like his father (sorry it's not accurate but similar). Look at him on stage he's a sexual beast that mixed with the best music and best dance makes of MJ an irresistible man for women.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

cassi

:Pulling_hair: i am already having a VERY stressful day and then i read this, im not understanding and this is not funny to me anymore. They better pull all of this together for the sake of the hoax or im kicking somebodies ass  :screaming-7365:  why would murray say these things about michael, the man who he claimed to be bff's with? i would never do that to my "best friend" ok, im gone chill now because im getting too deep in my feelings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
how you guys can laugh at it? They ridiculed him once again. Even worse. And he won't stop today.
even if you are 100% sure that is a part of MJ's or other's hoax. Didn't this hurt you? Am I sensitive much?

I think, reading these things, can only laugh and is not  to lack of sensitivity my dearest friend, but ,when a lie is so obvious and absurdly ridiculous , there is nothing else to do.  :smiley-vault-misc-150:

Much L.O.V.E. from the bottom of my heart  :bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

diggyon

Damn.....

i'm so disappointed....

MJ shy? I mean come on he's playing the shy but he's not, if you have read "Moonwalk" he said something like he had to stop playing with girls because he didn't want to become a playboy like his father (sorry it's not accurate but similar). Look at him on stage he's a sexual beast that mixed with the best music and best dance makes of MJ an irresistible man for women.

I agree with whatyourheartsays. No better subjects??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

11/24/2013 8:25 AM PST
Breaking News

Dr. Conrad Murray says he and Michael Jackson were so tight, he would hold his penis for him.

That's why I said this moron is mentally ill !!! Normal person would not talk things like this even if it is true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Posted this in the other thread, posting it here, because it is fitting in this thread also.

Quote from: gwynned on Yesterday at 11:25:52 AM
Seems to me Michael is practically BEGGING people to wake up and smell the bullshit!

Had the EXACT same thought when I was watching. BEGGING for ppl to see it. People still don't see it even though it is practically being spelled out to them.

Side Note: One thing I have learned in all of this is that in every negative there is a positive. Ok so the Doco on the surface seems negative for hoax. However how much harder will the message hit home about not believing what we see, hear and watch when MJ will be able to recount not one but SEVERAL instances where hoax and lies were practically being spelled out to the media, journos, extended public but they refused to digest it because their opinion and beliefs had already been dictated to them by the media.

THIS is the positive in all of this. Every time it’s spelled out and as Gwynned says MJ practically begging the audience to see the hoax and it doesn't happen, this only adds more weight to the lesson when it is revealed.
EDIT: We need to stop looking at the negatives from a one dimensional superficial level. All this 'stuff' runs deeper than the story.

How ridiculous do the stories need to get until people THINK for themselves??

-Janet with Gun to KJs head
-Paris suicide attempt
-Katherine suing for a gazillion dollars
-Jermaine 5 year plan
-JACKOlanterns
-Enough propofol to kill an elephant
-Conrad he speaks to me, I love him, I held his penis...
-Monkey suits, in and out burger, etc.

Think about it... It’s almost an experiment. And I am afraid if this story made you cringe, buckle up because maybe its only going to get worse and maybe that is the point. Maybe it is NOT YET time to vindicate Michael and 'clear his name' like we so desperately want for him out of genuine love. Maybe we need to get prepared for worse stories than CM holding MJ's penis. Perhaps it'll get "More grotesque before your eyes" until people start actually making up their own beliefs about Michael instead of being TOLD what to believe...

Maybe things don't happen in the order we imagine re: the justice. However if the lesson of not trusting the media, not believing anything we see hear or read is taken and people start to have their eyes opened to what is going on, then without a doubt the only natural by-product and natural order of things, is that MJ will get his vindication / justice because the world will be forced to QUESTION EVERYTHING that they have been told ABOUT EVERYTHING – and yes, I am going there: fed reserve, 911, moon, JFK, Elvis, Music Industry and our beloved MJ amongst other things.

First... this is not over. First, he needs to continue this way, because the harder people fall, the more deep they will appreciate the lesson. This will be a stark slap in the face a coming of age for mankind, a global awakening. Not just about MJ. About everything we are fed.

So expect the Ludacris stories to continue and expect them to get worse.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

The only way this makes any sense is if Conrad is Michael in disguise and of course he would hold his penis every night.As shy as MJ is I cant see him saying please hold this for me,I can't hold my own penis.This is so in your face you have to be a fool to believe any of this is the truth. I believe he is playing with the media a little bit now in preparation to shock them .At least I Believe this in my heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can't find this funny, sorry ...What on Earth is he saying , what is the purpose in all this if Murray is his friend or Michael could be behind all this? I am so confused.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

bec

The only way this makes any sense is if Conrad is Michael in disguise and of course he would hold his penis every night.

Lol good call.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

" And, Murray insists, Michael told him he had been sexually assaulted by one of his doctors while under sedation."

Is this "a one true thing" embedded in garbage ? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions