~Souza~Topic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
11/24/2013 8:25 AM PST
Breaking News

Dr. Conrad Murray says he and Michael Jackson were so tight, he would hold his penis for him.

In a bizarre, rambling interview with The Daily Mail, Murray says, "You want to know how close we were?  I held his penis every night to fit a catheter because he was incontinent at night."

Murray went on to say, "He wore dark trousers all the time because after he went to the toilet he would drip for hours."

And there's this mystery ... Murray says, "Michael didn't know how to put a condom on, so I had to do it for him."

Murray also discloses some of the things TMZ revealed years ago -- that Murray believes Michael killed himself.  Murray claims when he walked out of Michael's bedroom the day he died, "I believe he woke up, got hold of his own stash of Propofol and injected himself.  He did it too quickly and went into cardiac arrest."

And, Murray suggests, MJ's kids have 3 different fathers, and Michael isn't one of them.  Murray says, "Michael told me he never slept with Debbie Rowe."

And, Murray insists, Michael told him he had been sexually assaulted by one of his doctors while under sedation.

And this bizarre comment.  Murray suggests Michael predicted he would die on Murray's watch.  He says MJ once looked at him and said, "You know, for the rest of your life and my life our names will become inseparable."  Murray says MJ smiled and said, "I am clairvoyant."

:thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Damn you Souza, a second ahead of me!  :compute:

Go ahead and lock my thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

Jos

Nearly spilled my drink, when I read that title :-)

:thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

I think I'm a bit disgusted....   :over-react-smiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Do

So how is all this bullshit fitting the hoax?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

11/24/2013 8:25 AM PST
Breaking News

Dr. Conrad Murray says he and Michael Jackson were so tight, he would hold his penis for him.

In a bizarre, rambling interview with The Daily Mail, Murray says, "You want to know how close we were?  I held his penis every night to fit a catheter because he was incontinent at night."

Murray went on to say, "He wore dark trousers all the time because after he went to the toilet he would drip for hours."

And there's this mystery ... Murray says, "Michael didn't know how to put a condom on, so I had to do it for him."

Murray also discloses some of the things TMZ revealed years ago -- that Murray believes Michael killed himself.  Murray claims when he walked out of Michael's bedroom the day he died, "I believe he woke up, got hold of his own stash of Propofol and injected himself.  He did it too quickly and went into cardiac arrest."

And, Murray suggests, MJ's kids have 3 different fathers, and Michael isn't one of them.  Murray says, "Michael told me he never slept with Debbie Rowe."

And, Murray insists, Michael told him he had been sexually assaulted by one of his doctors while under sedation.

And this bizarre comment.  Murray suggests Michael predicted he would die on Murray's watch.  He says MJ once looked at him and said, "You know, for the rest of your life and my life our names will become inseparable."  Murray says MJ smiled and said, "I am clairvoyant."

:thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:

THE FORCE has alot of power,that's for sure  :icon_cool:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: ......and MJ knows this,just watch his concerts lol  :icon_redface:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:!!!!
Looks like Murray has joined the ever growing group of grown men obsessing over MJ's dick too  :suspect:  :LolLolLolLol:. That thing sure seems to have some magical powers  :icon_eek:.
Michael....a visionary and a Prophet? You're late Murray  :icon_mad:,cause we y know this from Wade Robson and Corey Feldman lol  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
This looks like a reminder of CM documental of two years ago to me, but why does Michael want to bring this controversy out now again? it doesn't make sense anymore I'm really confused about the hoax in this stage, while it's supposed to have a name cleaning by now there is being more controversy instead, I don't really understand anything I don't find it funny either  :icon_cry:

Could it be that this article is talking about Michael's penis to highlight his Golden Pants again  :WTF: sorry if I say this but I am really confused about all and IDK what to think anymore.
Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 03:51:01 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

curls

@sweetsunset - (((big hug)))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
This is really beautiful !!! 

Compliments to the imagination !!!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Do

This looks like a reminder of CM documental of two years ago to me, but why does Michael want to bring this controversy out now again? it doesn't make sense anymore I'm really confused about the hoax in this stage, while it's supposed to have a name cleaning by now there is being more controversy instead, I don't really understand anything I don't find it funny either  :icon_cry:

Sweet, how do we know it's about name clearing? That's what we made of it, that's what WE thought it was about (and ofcourse our believes were 'confirmed' by the vague and cryptic posts from FRONT). But truth is that we don't know anything. It's all assumption on our part. We created the hoax in our heads and hearts. We WANT it to be true. If this is all about keeping Michael's name in the media with 'clues' and crazy stories to make money on his part then well, everyone did a really good job. I don't believe anymore that this is Michael's hoax. Maybe he isn't dead, maybe 'evil' has finally gotten their filthy hands on him and got him to play an (unwilling) role in their crazy game. The game where evil wants to play God.
If this IS michael's hoax, then things got out of hand real bad I guess and I cannot see how he is able to protect his children against this garbage anymore.
Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 05:57:05 PM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

how you guys can laugh at it? They ridiculed him once again. Even worse. And he won't stop today.
even if you are 100% sure that is a part of MJ's or other's hoax. Didn't this hurt you? Am I sensitive much?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Diana walked up to me, she said "I'm all yours tonight". At that I ran to the phone sayin' "baby I'm alright"
 I said" but unlock the door because I forgot the key", she said "He's not coming back, because he's sleeping with me"

LOL. It's amazing how easy distraction works. The clue is hidden in plain sight.

It's the same with Corey Feldman, who told us between the Lines that he is a Believer.

Before I get to much exited. Did anyone watch this Interview and can confirm the Things Murray supposedly
said, or did TMZ just put Words in Murrays mouth. It's kinda odd that the interview can't be found on the
Internet. You can watch it on itunes, but I think you have to pay for it. You can download an app at 60Min
Twitter account.

Off-Topic: It's very late here. I will respond to other Threads tomorrow.

Much Peace and Love to everyone.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Well Dr Murray.....you had better take that dribbling  story up with Arnie Klein. Cause he has already told us that MJ was such a good shot with his package that he could  do party tricks with it like  filling a cup from a distance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
LOL. It's amazing how easy distraction works. The clue is hidden in plain sight.

It's the same with Corey Feldman, who told us between the Lines that he is a Believer.

Before I get to much exited. Did anyone watch this Interview and can confirm the Things Murray supposedly
said, or did TMZ just put Words in Murrays mouth. It's kinda odd that the interview can't be found on the
Internet. You can watch it on itunes, but I think you have to pay for it. You can download an app at 60Min
Twitter account.

Off-Topic: It's very late here. I will respond to other Threads tomorrow.

Much Peace and Love to everyone.

I agree, but that CM, spit that shit?
It's very confusing, something is not right here, if MJ is in control.     :confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Michael? Penis? WTF?!  :suspect: 

Mention MJ and  c**k  in the same breath and everyone sits up and suddenly takes notice  :icon_eek:

....you're funny Conrad. Good one!  :icon_lol:

Sorry had to chime in.... going back to stalking the forum again. :computer-losy-smiley:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions