GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I received this update from michaeljacksondeathhoax.com and the words "Michael's penis" made me come back here  :icon_lol:!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I received this update from michaeljacksondeathhoax.com and the words "Michael's penis" made me come back here  :icon_lol:!

Exactly my point!!!!  Oh so tactical!

Welcome back Gina! Love it!! (Your honesty)
Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 03:42:20 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
This thread has turned into a tabloid, taking just the 'I held Michael's penis' bit and ignoring the context of that statement.  Was that the purpose of having Murray include this little gem?  Just to see if and how long it'd take for the 'to put on a condom catheter' bit to be forgotten, and have everyone talking about Murray being such a close friend he held his penis every night?

But while we're at it, whoever said MJ wouldn't talk about his penis must've forgotten about when he described the humiliation of having photos taken in 1993.  Maybe this latest from Murray was meant as a reminder of that horrible event?

All may be...  :icon_rolleyes: certainly Michael speaks to us through  Murray..... :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

when i first read the title i said, WHAT!!  but after reading the posts, the reasoning of how people believe anything that is written & getting peoples attention (mike's plan) makes sense.  i'm not a man but aren't healthcare folks suppose to do that when inserting a catheter or do the men hold their own??  i also thought, ladies maybe we need to put our gyn doc on our x-mas card list & consider them close friends.  as u will agree, they are all up in our stuff
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I did get a Christmas card once from my doctor who was involved with all 3 deliveries of my kids. But imagine any doctor going publicly stating he touched a girl's v-a as he was delivering her baby. The complete absurdity of this CM story hasn't seemed to grab the public. MJ is shoveling it in the media's drooling faces. It could only happen to MJ. I predict it's going to get even more ridiculous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knows how to make girls come back to the forum lool

Anyway ! I hope this "penis holding" was not a pathetic try of Murray to say he was friend with MJ. I mean, SINCE WHEN, holding someone's sex makes you become best friends ???  :WTF: lol
My gynecolog is NOT my best friend, yet he did much more than "holding" some of my private parts  :icon_rolleyes:

If this is not coming from MJ's bored (and twisted) brain :

I hope that was not what Murray tried to make people think he is MJ's friend. He is a doctor, so OF COURSE he can hold the penis of a patient who needs a catheter. What's so extraordinary ?

Let's just think MJ would actually have urinary issues (which may not be surprising for a 50yo man), then what is the problem ?

- MJ has a urinary problem
- MJ hires a doctor for thousands per month
- Doctor is paid to care for patient
- Patient needs catheter
- Doctor holds patient's penis to execute his JOB and put the catheter on.

Did i say anything that would sound wrong for any human being having such problem ? 

Maybe Murray tries to give us an image of MJ that is not perfect, and try to say he was his friend, try to say it was not easy for him because he had to hold his penis everynight. But guess what dear Murray : i'm fully ok with anything that could happen to MJ, as a human being, so none of what you could say would sound strange to my ears. You're a doctor, nothing more, nothing less. You may had a position that let you enter MJ's privacy, and make you think you now have the right to expose such details of his life. You were paid for the job you did, and holding someone's penis for medical reason IS part of a doctor's job. So just don't come up here showing off or complaining about what you did. Thousands of doctors have be holding penis in their life !

And I am fully fine with MJ ending his life in a wheelchair saying "damn, i pee my pants", it's called LIFE.
You're nothing new.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

diggyon

Michael knows how to make girls come back to the forum lool

Anyway ! I hope this "penis holding" was not a pathetic try of Murray to say he was friend with MJ. I mean, SINCE WHEN, holding someone's sex makes you become best friends ???  :WTF: lol
My gynecolog is NOT my best friend, yet he did much more than "holding" some of my private parts  :icon_rolleyes:

If this is not coming from MJ's bored (and twisted) brain :

I hope that was not what Murray tried to make people think he is MJ's friend. He is a doctor, so OF COURSE he can hold the penis of a patient who needs a catheter. What's so extraordinary ?

Let's just think MJ would actually have urinary issues (which may not be surprising for a 50yo man), then what is the problem ?

- MJ has a urinary problem
- MJ hires a doctor for thousands per month
- Doctor is paid to care for patient
- Patient needs catheter
- Doctor holds patient's penis to execute his JOB and put the catheter on.

Did i say anything that would sound wrong for any human being having such problem ? 

Maybe Murray tries to give us an image of MJ that is not perfect, and try to say he was his friend, try to say it was not easy for him because he had to hold his penis everynight. But guess what dear Murray : i'm fully ok with anything that could happen to MJ, as a human being, so none of what you could say would sound strange to my ears. You're a doctor, nothing more, nothing less. You may had a position that let you enter MJ's privacy, and make you think you now have the right to expose such details of his life. You were paid for the job you did, and holding someone's penis for medical reason IS part of a doctor's job. So just don't come up here showing off or complaining about what you did. Thousands of doctors have be holding penis in their life !

And I am fully fine with MJ ending his life in a wheelchair saying "damn, i pee my pants", it's called LIFE.
You're nothing new.

I totally agree. But what I don't like about Murray's statement is that he, as a private doctor, is revealing private secrets of his "dead" patient. I thought I read he was his "friend"??? Is that what friends do to each other?? Revealing private secrets to the media?? If I wasn't aware of the fact that what Murray is saying is scripted, I would have detested and hated this man.
Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 03:12:22 PM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
To me this story means nothing more than this:  Mainstream Media did you want sensationalism? Here you have it, now try better than this, huh!! who is the winner?? âž” of course after mainstream media learns MJ is alive that I'm afraid most of them already know  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

curls

Michael knows how to make girls come back to the forum lool ....

LOL, speaks volumes that it took something like this to breathe life back into the forum!  :icon_redface:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

A TIAI update or level would do the same thing, actually no it wouldn't. A TIAI update or level would result in 100x more traffic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

That's true bec - very true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

LOL, speaks volumes that it took something like this to breathe life back into the forum!  :icon_redface:

I believe that this forum will continue even without......  :icon_lol: particular news.....some of us are less frequent than others, but the important thing is to be there and continue to be , united in this great adventure. Waiting for guys.... the best is yet to come !!!  :moonwalk_: :icon_e_wink:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

I believe that this forum will continue even without......  :icon_lol: particular news.....some of us are less frequent than others, but the important thing is to be there and continue to be , united in this great adventure. Waiting for guys.... the best is yet to come !!!  :moonwalk_: :icon_e_wink:

i agree with you, i don't spend much time on there because i have my own life, but i have MJ in my heart, everyday... i carry my faith anywhere i go, and it doesn't need a forum to strong.
Now i must say this story really made me laugh a lot. Last rumor that got me so hilarious was about "herpes girl" who pretended MJ transmitted a sexual disease to her, and TMZ created a video game about it. I almost p** my pants with that one and played the game for days loool
I know where i stand about the love i have for Michael and it is so much stronger than this story that i know i can allow myself to laugh about them. Nothing can hurt this love i have for him. I'll always be there, whatever the stories that are said or written. Laughing about it is just my way to say :
"hey, don't you worry my love, i don't buy a word they say. Don't be hurt or offended, cause nothing can destroy this love i have for you"

We're not talking about child molesting accusation or anything that could damage MJ's life... we talk about a dude who claims he hold someone's penis (and just writting it makes me laugh again)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

suspicious mind

ummm kind of brings back to mind liza with a z's murray as the boiling plate and michael in the pot remark. ;D perhaps it has simmered long enough.
Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 05:27:04 PM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal