curlsTopic starter

Oh my, this is one hell of a read. It's a long article, this is just the headline:

'No, I didn't kill Michael. He did it himself... with a massive overdose using his own stash': What really happened the night Jackson died, by Dr Conrad Murray, the doctor jailed for the death of the King of Pop

Dr Conrad Murray, 60, was convicted of killing Michael Jackson
    Proclaiming his innocence, he claims Jackson took an overdose
    Reveals 'truth' about the King of Pop's last months in exclusive interview

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Incidentally, I like the way they put 'truth' in inverted commas, as if they don't really believe Murray! Progress maybe?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Almost 5 years after Michael's "death" we are in the same starting point as I said in the other thread no name cleaning or BAM seems to happen soon or even ever, I am considering giving up for the sake of my mental health, I am starting to be the lunatic one for all my friends and family and starting to feel really uncomfortable.
Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 03:56:11 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

suspicious mind

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."[82]
 :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Thanks curls for sharing...tomorrow I will read the whole article  :compute:
Is logical that Murray now talk... THIS IS part of the game ...  :moonwalk_:  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
I feel upset and confused by so much garbage.
I know CM, received a pay 6 figures ... but I never thought that his remarks would be so cruel.
Definitely does not fit the hoax, CM, since "came out" of jail, I keep generating controversy, but this is already out of hand.
I no longer clear that Murray plays role in this hoax, I do not know if MJ is still in control ...
Maybe CM is a scapegoat and was used to do the dirty work, IDk ..
Thanks curls !!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

The plot thickens one more time! More BS is sometimes good. It makes people think more and more! May be it's needed for the hoax!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

gwynned

I don't know if the plot has thickened, but you sure need some boots reading through Murray's interview! 

POOR Michael.  Bad hips, bad feet, drug addicted, insomniac, paranoid, etc.  (Did I miss anything??)   And our poor naive Dr. Murray had no idea he was addicted!!!  And what did he do when he finally suspected he was?  He asked no more questions. 

Murray insists he had no idea the star was a prescription drug addict.
He says: ‘I confronted him only once. His veins were in a terrible state. I said, “Michael, I have never seen arms with such veins except in a drug addict.”
‘He looked back at me with big eyes and said, “Really, Dr Conrad?” I never asked again.

And this guy had a 2.7 million dollar a year practice which he traded in to work for Michael FOR FREE!  I'm waiting for the world to start asking questions, but I've been waiting for too long already. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions