gwynnedTopic starter

Chris Farley - Mayor Ford of Toronto?
November 19, 2013, 10:17:05 AM
Following on the heels of another nearly resurrected comedian, is Chris Farley playing the part of that naughty, outspoken, clumsy Mayor of Toronto, Rob Ford?

I'd like to take credit, but it's been rumored for some time.  Quick search of the two names surfaced this hilLaaarious video. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You decide. However, if it isn't true, it should be.   Note the 'not so subtle' hint in the below.

While discussing the latest controversy ensnaring Toronto Mayor Rob Ford, a co-worker said she wished Chris Farley was still alive so he could play the outspoken mayor on “Saturday Night Live.” But what if Chris Farley isn’t dead and his spirit is actually inside Ford’s body?

The Rob Ford-Chris Farley comparisons have sprouted ever since the Toronto mayor was caught on video allegedly smoking crack in footage that first surfaced over the summer. Now that an investigation into Ford by Toronto authorities has been launched, the Chris Farley as Rob Ford theory has only gained more steam. Funny or Die created this compilation of GIFs that show Ford emulating some of Farley’s film and “SNL” characters. This collection of side-by-side photos of Ford and Farley also shows the striking resemblance between them.

Things seem to be heating up for our Mr. Mayor, especially after he knocked over a female city councilwoman and had a hard time apologizing!  Matt Lauer caught up with him in this interview on the Today Show.  If that's not Chris Farley.....

Here's a teaser from it.  I still can't stop laffing. 

Matt Lauer asked Ford a crucial question: Are you fit to lead a major city in case of emergency?

“I'm very fortunate it hasn't happened,’’ Ford said.

Ford has admitted to smoking crack cocaine and driving drunk in the past. The crack use, he told reporters earlier this month, was done "probably in one of my drunken stupors." 

“It's very few isolated incidents that it’s happened," that he's been impaired on the job, he told Lauer. "And you're absolutely right. I’m very fortunate that that hasn't happened, but that could happen with anybody at any time. Say you had gone out drinking or you were drunk, and say something happened to your family."

:thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Chris Farley - Mayor Ford of Toronto?
November 19, 2013, 05:26:11 PM
Following on the heels of another nearly resurrected comedian, is Chris Farley playing the part of that naughty, outspoken, clumsy Mayor of Toronto, Rob Ford?

I'd like to take credit, but it's been rumored for some time.  Quick search of the two names surfaced this hilLaaarious video. 

You decide. However, if it isn't true, it should be.   Note the 'not so subtle' hint in the below.

While discussing the latest controversy ensnaring Toronto Mayor Rob Ford, a co-worker said she wished Chris Farley was still alive so he could play the outspoken mayor on “Saturday Night Live.” But what if Chris Farley isn’t dead and his spirit is actually inside Ford’s body?

The Rob Ford-Chris Farley comparisons have sprouted ever since the Toronto mayor was caught on video allegedly smoking crack in footage that first surfaced over the summer. Now that an investigation into Ford by Toronto authorities has been launched, the Chris Farley as Rob Ford theory has only gained more steam. Funny or Die created this compilation of GIFs that show Ford emulating some of Farley’s film and “SNL” characters. This collection of side-by-side photos of Ford and Farley also shows the striking resemblance between them.

Things seem to be heating up for our Mr. Mayor, especially after he knocked over a female city councilwoman and had a hard time apologizing!  Matt Lauer caught up with him in this interview on the Today Show.  If that's not Chris Farley.....

Here's a teaser from it.  I still can't stop laffing. 

Matt Lauer asked Ford a crucial question: Are you fit to lead a major city in case of emergency?

“I'm very fortunate it hasn't happened,’’ Ford said.

Ford has admitted to smoking crack cocaine and driving drunk in the past. The crack use, he told reporters earlier this month, was done "probably in one of my drunken stupors." 

“It's very few isolated incidents that it’s happened," that he's been impaired on the job, he told Lauer. "And you're absolutely right. I’m very fortunate that that hasn't happened, but that could happen with anybody at any time. Say you had gone out drinking or you were drunk, and say something happened to your family."

:thjajaja121:

.........and one of the Youtube comments is this  :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:  :icon_geek::
 ·
Allan Lengel
Acum 2 zile

I know for many of you this will be hard to believe, but Chris Farley was a CHARACTER played by an actor who is nameless to the public.  The SAME nameless actor is the MAYOR of Toronto.  In other words, "Chris Farley" and "Rob Ford" are indeed one and the same person.  Wellaware1 dut com has more info

Gwynned ,believe me that I had this though many times lol :LolLolLolLol: .I'm not talking about this case in particular,but about many public figures ,we see every day on Tv  :icon_lol: .Believe me ,the TV and newspapers have alot of POWER......alot more than we think lol :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:  :icon_eek: !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Re: Chris Farley - Mayor Ford of Toronto?
November 19, 2013, 06:34:55 PM
Interesting vid, funny too.  But I'm going to have to lock it. Sorry guys.  All non MJ hoax info to be posted on hoax book and this investigative forum for MJ hoax. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions