First and foremost haven't been on in awhile, I've been reading in my spare time but as im 7months pregnant with a 8month newborn I get busy, lol.

OK so I everybody. I was doing my housewifely duties, and came across a commercial on ABC 7 I'm in NYC. The commercial is of jordache skinny Jean, with Heidi clum singing a snazzy version (which I'm greatly fond of) of staying ALIVE. Yeah yeah Kiwi people are allowed to say alive in America. But...when she sings staying aaallliivvveee, zombies casually dance across the screen, yeah probably because they are dead and refuse to rest in peace, but it stroke me because it was thriller-esk. Then the spectaculer Charlie chaplin character dances across as well, now at this point I'm like,  OK zombies yeah, Charlie Chaplin? We all know mjs fascination with Charlie Chaplin, the prankster he was. The whole commercial gives off a snazzy mj style if you ask me. The beat boxing, the Bee gees song! Mj and the bee gees :th_bravo: MJ always wears his pants pretty skinny.andthis stroll down the block was coreographed by Fatima Robinson, a coreograher that famous for "remember the time". Choreographer for a stroll down the block, lol. :smiley-vault-misc-150:

So without further adu!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So your thoughts guys, I would love to know.  Hope this is in the right area aswell didn't see an area for suspisious housewife section lol.
Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 08:54:32 PM by Kiwigon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

First and foremost haven't been on in awhile, I've been reading in my spare time but as im 7months pregnant with a 8month newborn I get busy, lol.

OK so I everybody. I was doing my housewifely duties, and came across a commercial on ABC 7 I'm in NYC. The commercial is of jordache skinny Jean, with Heidi clum singing a snazzy version (which I'm greatly fond of) of staying ALIVE. Yeah yeah Kiwi people are allowed to say alive in America. But...when she sings staying aaallliivvveee, zombies casually dance across the screen, yeah probably because they are dead and refuse to rest in peace, but it stroke me because it was thriller-esk. Then the spectaculer Charlie chaplin character dances across as well, now at this point I'm like,  OK zombies yeah, Charlie Chaplin? We all know mjs fascination with Charlie Chaplin, the prankster he was. The whole commercial gives off a snazzy mj style if you ask me. The beat boxing, the Bee gees song! Mj and the bee gees :th_bravo: MJ always wears his pants pretty skinny.andthis stroll down the block was coreographed by Fatima Robinson, a coreograher that famous for "remember the time". Choreographer for a stroll down the block, lol. :smiley-vault-misc-150:

So without further adu!

So your thoughts guys, I would love to know.  Hope this is in the right area aswell didn't see an area for suspisious housewife section lol.

Hy Kiwigon :)  :bearhug:  and thank you very much for the video  ;) .Intresting  , and very telling  :icon_e_wink: ,but that one who you think it's Charlie Chaplin,it could be a pantomimist/mime also.So who knows lol  :LolLolLolLol: .Since you mentioned Charlie Chaplin,look what Sacha Baron Cohen ,did recently :WTF:  :LolLolLolLol:  :icon_lol: to a lady,that when she was a child actor,worked with Charile Chaplin himself .Fortunately it was all a hoax  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:   :suspect: !!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQrG8fBtH-c[/youtube]

Congratulations  for your baby  :) :) :) :) and I wish you all the best in the  whole world  :bearhug: :bearhug: .
Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 12:20:42 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Thanks for sharing!! now I ask you: do you know who Charlie Chaplin is? I think that man pretends to be Marcel Marceau the famous french mime who Michael mimics sometimes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I can't see the vid  :-\ the associated account has been closed...  :(...but thanks... your words are very , very interesting  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
I can't see the vid  :-\ the associated account has been closed...  :(...but thanks... your words are very , very interesting  ;)

Blankie, I can not see it.
Kiwigon, congratulations on your baby, God bless you always  :bearhug:
Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 06:55:13 PM by marumjj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

Blankie, I can not see it.
Kiwigon, congratulations on your baby, God bless you always  :bearhug:

From me too congratulation Kiwigon!! :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions