diggyon

Re: TIAI Redirect for 11/13/13
November 23, 2013, 01:13:52 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thisisalsoit is currently redirecting to TMZ, it's natural to have TMZ as title, IMO. I don't think it means anything except for the fact that it is redirecting to TMZ

It could be owned by TMZ ! !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
November 23, 2013, 03:41:21 PM
Through this journey I leaned that all history books are telling fake stories. But are "they" gonna let some one else tell the truth?? Plus: I sometimes ask myself  Marylin Monroe is really dead! ! I wish she's not :((

I think she was murdered due to her affair with FJK, funny that after MJ's death the media talked about it, check it out (August 29, 2009): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

diggyon

November 23, 2013, 05:20:39 PM
Through this journey I leaned that all history books are telling fake stories. But are "they" gonna let some one else tell the truth?? Plus: I sometimes ask myself  Marylin Monroe is really dead! ! I wish she's not :((

I think she was murdered due to her affair with FJK, funny that after MJ's death the media talked about it, check it out (August 29, 2009): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you sweetsunset for the link. Poor girl. Her only crime was loving this man, but of course she was not allowed to!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

gwynned

November 23, 2013, 05:47:41 PM

Thank you sweetsunset for the link. Poor girl. Her only crime was loving this man, but of course she was not allowed to!

So you believe the fairy tale?  Check out this video.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  I can almost hear her sing 'Happy Birthday Mr. President.'  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

November 23, 2013, 05:59:41 PM

Which fairy tale? ?

So you believe the fairy tale?  Check out this video.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  I can almost hear her sing 'Happy Birthday Mr. President.'  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal