No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

gwynned

Re: TIAI Redirect for 11/13/13
November 15, 2013, 06:37:52 AM
Today's redirect to TMZ is more about Andy.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He's DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD....I watched him die. 

Didn't TMZ say yesterday there was no death certificate, and now they produce one from on line?  However, only the middle initial is given. 

I found this comment of hers a bit odd as well.  [quoteShe says, "I was in the hospital room. I was there. They would have had to switch bodies."[/quote]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

November 15, 2013, 08:07:03 AM
And another MJ related TMZ article: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 16, 2013, 10:06:11 PM
Sorry posted this in the other Andy topic too... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't judge me because I sin differently than you.

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
November 17, 2013, 06:46:08 PM
Hmm seems like the article is testing the waters. A one question survey with info provided if people believe AK's alive...very efficent.

Even with Corey's story of bringing up and questioning MJ's death...

PIECE BY PIECE

I agree, declare a hoax, it has become very popular lately, not whether it is good or not, maybe if MJ is revealed, everyone will say "MJ really did"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

November 18, 2013, 03:22:43 AM
Please Mr TIAI, would you consider changing your redirect? I'm sick to death of being taken to TMZ, with their crappy articles about 'celebrities' I've never even heard of!  Alternatively, I could just stop checking TIAI I suppose!
Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 03:24:37 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

November 18, 2013, 03:39:29 AM
Wow, this post made me really happy!

Maybe Paris will tweet/scream/reveal one day, "My father is alive"

Good one.  I suspect that the sudden appearance of Andy's daughter is fake.  That being said, who would orchestrate such a hoax without Andy's input if not outright direction? 

So could this be a subtle message, a sort of blue print for

he final reveal?  It's often been suggested that Paris would be the source of the reveal.  A tweet would have the world atwitter while he plays with us for awhile.    Who knows, but I'm beyond excited at this point.

I lean more to think that the truth might be told next Nov 24th while screening TII.

Yeah, I think the clues are going into rapid-fire, now, and I'm watching the 25th. Not to be overly off topic...but, as there are no coincidences...and 50 years ago, on Nov. 23, Lee Harvey Oswald, OF ALL PEOPLE, was quoted to say, "This Is It....", the next most  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: significant day, in my book, would be November 25th for TRUTH to show itself SOME :affraid: how!  :icon_albino: :michael-jackson:  :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

curls

November 18, 2013, 04:14:08 AM
Yeah, I think the clues are going into rapid-fire, now,

To say this, you must think that MJ is behind all these so-called clues, otherwise they are not 'clues' to anything at all, just random, unconnected incidents. So, is that what you are saying: that MJ is behind everything?! Do you really think that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 18, 2013, 04:24:41 AM
Lol, Andrea - I just checked TIAI again and nearly fell off my chair when that Andy Kaufman article appeared!

"Well except for the name and a few other changes, you could talk about MJ, the story's the same one" (Credit to Neil Diamond and his brilliant lyrics there!)
Funny song quote!  :icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
November 18, 2013, 07:02:15 AM

Good one.  I suspect that the sudden appearance of Andy's daughter is fake.  That being said, who would orchestrate such a hoax without Andy's input if not outright direction? 

he final reveal?  It's often been suggested that Paris would be the source of the reveal.  A tweet would have the world atwitter while he plays with us for awhile.    Who knows, but I'm beyond excited at this point.

I lean more to think that the truth might be told next Nov 24th while screening TII.

Yeah, I think the clues are going into rapid-fire, now, and I'm watching the 25th. Not to be overly off topic...but, as there are no coincidences...and 50 years ago, on Nov. 23, Lee Harvey Oswald, OF ALL PEOPLE, was quoted to say, "This Is It....", the next most  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: significant day, in my book, would be November 25th for TRUTH to show itself SOME :affraid: how!  :icon_albino: :michael-jackson:  :icon_bounce:

Hey Her...when did he say that? Could you PM me a link :)

@marumjj, I've noticed that. Especially in a lot in tv shows and movies, it's a very common theme.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

gwynned

November 18, 2013, 07:20:26 AM

Definetely would like to see that quote from Lee Harvey.   After all the alleged assassination of JFK is what started this all.  And 50 seems like a significant number.  The JFK incident is referenced quite a bit on the infamous map from the Dark Knight Rises.  Several of the streets in Strike Zone 5 are Kennedy references - Lee, Harvey, for example. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 18, 2013, 08:00:59 AM

Definetely would like to see that quote from Lee Harvey.   After all the alleged assassination of JFK is what started this all.  And 50 seems like a significant number.  The JFK incident is referenced quite a bit on the infamous map from the Dark Knight Rises.  Several of the streets in Strike Zone 5 are Kennedy references - Lee, Harvey, for example.

1:45 P.M.   Arrest at the Texas Theater

"This is it" or "Well, it's all over now." Oswald arrested. (Patrolman M. N. McDonald heard these remarks. Other officers who were at the scene did not hear them.) "I don't know why you are treating me like this. The only thing I have done is carry a pistol into a movie. . . . I don't see why you handcuffed me. . . . Why should I hide my face? I haven't done anything to be ashamed of. . . . I want a lawyer. . . . I am not resisting arrest. . . . I didn't kill anybody. . . . I haven't shot anybody. . . . I protest this police brutality. . . . I fought back there, but I know I wasn't supposed to be carrying a gun. . . . What is this all about?"

Very clever girl you are Its Her  :icon_geek:  :icon_cool: .Nice to see you and nice to hear about Kennedy suppose assassination again .Oliver Store recently told "the story" once again  ;)......but it won't be the last time,for sure lol  :icon_lol: .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ-cnJxAFXU[/youtube]

Well,all I have to say is that if you don't like the Reality THEY  :TongueOutSmiley: are trying to sell you  .......MAKE YOUR OWN REALITY  :icon_cool: ,it's safer and you will help to save valuable time  :icon_e_biggrin:.Time that otherwise you'll lose, asking yourself: was it real, what actually happened, who's actually the real killer, it's a conspiracy, etc  :D .
Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 10:18:45 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

November 18, 2013, 08:36:32 AM
Applehead.  You make reference to the 'supposed' assassination and ask the question 'was it real.?'  I am glad you did!  Until very recently, this was not a question I asked myself, nor are there many out there - even those who have watched every video and every book on the matter - who would question it.  As unbelievable as it may seem, I think he hoaxed his death.  Having gained a discerning eye from 4 years on this forum, it took little time for me to be convinced. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
November 18, 2013, 10:21:16 AM
Applehead.  You make reference to the 'supposed' assassination and ask the question 'was it real.?'  I am glad you did!  Until very recently, this was not a question I asked myself, nor are there many out there - even those who have watched every video and every book on the matter - who would question it.  As unbelievable as it may seem, I think he hoaxed his death.  Having gained a discerning eye from 4 years on this forum, it took little time for me to be convinced.

Thank you Its Her for bringing this interesting story to the forum. Last night I was watching a program dedicated to the 50 years of President Kennedy's death and one of those who were developing the theme said that the told story has nothing to do with reality and I have to confess that I automatically thought this could be a hoax or at least they pointed Lee Harvey to be the criminal because THEY didn't want to say the truth or at least they couldn't say the truth furthermore I found the 50 years very significant too. The same as Marilyn Monroe's death I am pretty sure she was murdered because she had an affair with President Kennedy. Media has always manipulated the information and has misled us, hope MJ's hoax pulls out many murky issues.
Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 10:30:37 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Its her

November 19, 2013, 06:48:39 AM
Yeah, I think the clues are going into rapid-fire, now,

To say this, you must think that MJ is behind all these so-called clues, otherwise they are not 'clues' to anything at all, just random, unconnected incidents. So, is that what you are saying: that MJ is behind everything?! Do you really think that?

Hi Curls.  :icon_e_smile: No, I don't think MJ is behind everything---just those things which he's planned to be behind. Hoax worthy tie-ins. I never thought about Andy Kaufman being mixed up in this, and I THINK this is just some more stirring of the Hoax pot, keeping hoaxy things and faked deaths on the desktops of public consciousness (like all those faked death movies on the Lifetime network! ha ha), but I do believe that there have been other FAKED deaths, before and after Michael Jackson's, which ARE tied to this somehow and I believe MJ is going to come back with an entourage we won't beLIEve!! :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_surprised: There is strength in numbers, and I believe it is safer and will be received better historically, if MJ doesn't grandstand this like some kind of winged religious figure. Even his haters will be crying shocked tears of delight and JOY, when he comes "back" with certain people by his side, or somehow as a package deal by virtue of his Hoax. I have had myself a list for some time...but I have told people who just think I am wacko too, so I am not saying here... Just hide and WATCH.  :o

I think MJ has wanted to pull a Ginormus rabbit like THIS out of his hat since his teens but the details didn't come together until after Thriller became such a behemoth, and he went mad with inspiration! O. M. G.!!! I think he has more contacts than any politician or gangster.  :michael_jackson-1135: He has more friends than the Pope has Catholics.  The far reaching charms and arms of MJ can get almost anybody to help him do anything, even hoax the world, and MAKE people see some Truth that has been hidden, which is very important to him.  I don't think he is totally playing; he's opening eyes and teaching, WHILE entertaining. And... he has been sitting on something close to his heart for years, and it is B.I.G. 

I thought it was a couple of different things (some things others have mentioned, like evangelizing, or exposing the media once and for all as a lie machine, or inspiring others to get off their "blessed assurance" and do something practical for Love, or protecting people from legalized drug abuse by quacks and also somehow bringing out some historical truth FROM behind all the lies we've learned in school) and now I am beginning to think it is all of the things I thought! :icon_eek: :bowdown:  I don't know HOW  :icon_exclaim: he could be doing all this, possibly by just turning people loose with projects they've been itching to broadcast, but he certainly has the bucks, the curiosity, the resources and the complete GUTS!  All of this SEEMS to me to be things that someone with his drive and conscience for what's right WOULD do in the world, to tie up an already stellar career legacy with a neat, sparkly heroic bow, ALL for Love!

:icon_e_confused: I could be just going overboard with expectation (or hoax coach fumes :icon_lol:) :icon_redface: , because he HAS a tendency to think bigger than what most consider big...but there's no reason to stop now, right? Didn't he say, ♫ Don't stop til you get enough ♫ ?  If I'm ALL wrong about this, it was so inspiring THINKING about its possibilities!  :icon_bounce: And I've learned some things I NEVER knew just this last leg of the Hoax, so maybe just expecting to learn has made me watchful, whether MJ had anything to do with the actual "lessons" or not.  He HAS changed the world. He has refocused people.  If I am remotely correct about any of this it will be 'enough', and I'll stop overexpecting, but I DO think MJ has his hands juggling many pies in the world....
;) ;) ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions