bec

Re: TIAI Redirect for 11/13/13
November 21, 2013, 11:54:10 PM
Quote from: Australian MJ BeLIEver
Question: Did anyone else notice that You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login domain expired about a week ago and was available? There has been discussion in FB groups that it was purchased by TMZ.

Can anyone verify this? Did anyone else see this?

The expiration date is 10/28 and it was renewed prior to that according to whosit.com
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 22, 2013, 01:42:51 AM
The Website title from thisisalsoit.com ist TMZ .

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:LolLolLolLol:

Site Profile and Search Rank

Website Title:

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Title Relevancy

60%

Meta Description:

Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News, Covering Celebrity News and Hollywood Rumors. Get All The Latest Gossip at TMZ - Thirty Mile Zone

Description Relevancy:

70% relevant.

AboutUs:

Wiki article on Thisisalsoit.com 

SEO Score:

78%

Terms:

4596  (Unique: 1583, Linked: 1631) 

98  (Alt tags missing: 35) 

Links:

415    (Internal: 191, Outbound: 70) 

iFrames:

1    ( Parts of page not indexable by most search engines. ) 

Similar Domains:

thisisacryforhelp.com, thisisanfield.com, thisisalocalshop.com, thisisamericansoccer.com, thisisadirectory.com, thisisandrewsblog.com, thisisamesmister.com, thisisand.com, thisisaaronslife.com, thisisalimitededition.com, thisis69.com, thisisacow.com, thisisanawesomewebsite.com   
Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 01:44:33 AM by underthemoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 22, 2013, 02:27:19 AM
Thank you Bec and Underthemoon.

:animal0017:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

curls

November 22, 2013, 02:41:56 AM
Wow, thanks for that underthemoon! I tried to do a screen print to make the info clearer, but couldn't make it work.   :computer-losy-smiley:

The Site Profile page does indeed have TMZ as the Website Title.  And if you go to the AboutUs Wiki Page and click on the link 'to sum up this website' it takes you straight to TMZ.

I notice variations on the way 'thisisalsoit' is written, with capitals in places. There's 'ThisIsalsoit', 'Thisisalsoit' and 'ThISisalsoIt'. I don't know if this has any relevance. It's just that we have always known it as 'thisisalsoit' - all lower case.

(EDIT: I now don't think there's any relevance! Whatever combination of upper and lower case you use, it still goes to TMZ.)

But whatever/whoever owns thisisalsoit, I can confirm what bec said - the domain was due to expire on 29th October but was renewed/updated on 2nd October. (Some of us were keeping an eye on it at the time.)

My understanding of that is that the original owner renewed the name, not that someone else has bought it, as Aussie had heard.

So ... has TMZ been behind TIAI all along??!!
Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 02:52:20 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 22, 2013, 04:18:00 AM
I sometimes think the question is: who is behind TMZ...

:michael_jackson-1135:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
November 22, 2013, 10:17:59 AM
Thanks everybody for your so interesting posts, I have to confess you something: I have always entertained the idea that MJ would come back alone to perform the Greatest Show on Earth but as time goes by I'm changing my mind and if MJ really wants to warn us and make the so call "Wake Up Call" I think he might need the help of a bunch of very influential people and so come back all together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

gwynned

November 22, 2013, 10:38:59 AM
For anyone inclined to research the notion of JFK deah hoax

There are arguments for and against. Warning: Graphic footage

All very subjective if you ask me. You will see it from which angle you want to. Form an idea and then search for the evidence of it to substantiate a belief. Not a bad thing, just how human brain works. If I am looking for the 'truth' that Jackie climbed over trunk of car scurrying to grab the fake blood bag that was dropped - I can see it. If I look at the moment where the side of his head exploded from gunfire as my 'truth' - I will indeed see that. It depends what you want to see. Or choose to see rather...

Hard to know truth. So Apple, I agree with you dear, create your OWN truth xx

EDIT: ***WOW***The "lets roll forum" link I posted, is incredibly well written and provides good arguments for both sides. Looking at it from all angles. Very good reading, I am up to page 15 and its getting even better. Incredibly intriguing! Undecided, but provides a few different ideas that I hadn't previously come across.

There are more.  My favorite is Cluesforum.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I DO think JFK is alive, or rather, as Applehead might suggest as she did with Chris Farley, the ACTOR who played JFK is alive.  Like with the MJ hoax, it requires some research and an open mind.  It is only recently that I have come to this conclusion.  I was 13 when it happened and I cried for a solid week with the rest of America as we watched the sad story unfold before us on TV.  The question everyone asks then is WHY?????  Why break the hearts and hopes of an entire nation?  I may have stumbled upon a theory. 

My book club read Stephen King's book 11/22/63 which posits the idea of someone going back in time and killing Lee Harvey Oswald and saving JFK and changing history, presumably, for the better.  SPOILER ALERT.  I will reduce this 1000 page book to this.  In the end, JFK is save and the savior returns to the present time only to discover that the world has been destroyed by a nuclear holocaust!  There is a general consensus that Kennedy, loved by some and LOATHED by others, would have encountered too much resistance to his reforms among conservatives and it would take Johnson, one of their own, a Southerner, to effect those changes in Congress.  As a child of the 60s I hated Johnson and for a long time suspected he might have been  behind the assassination.  For younger people, it would be hard to understand the situation back then.  WWII was a recent memory, fear of nuclear war with the Soviets felt very real and perhaps imminent, blacks and whites lived separately in the south AND the north, and NO ONE was gay, at least not publicly.  That the American psyche has changed so much in 50 years is nothing less than astounding.  How did it happen?  During the course of a natural course of events, or was it orchestrated????

Over the last 50 years our hearts have been uplifted and broken a thousand times.  People all over have done remarkable work and show amazing dedication and sacrifice in the pursuit of justice on any number of important issues.   How did this happen?  As is suggested in the great movie Inception, people are resistant to new ideas and it is very difficult to overturn long held beliefs, however erroneous, in people's minds.  The task is to get them to think it's their OWN idea.   Have we all been participants in this Greatest Show on Earth which we, like Evey, believed to be real?  And, like Evey, have we learned something and gained great strength in the process?  Was the Final Curtain Call, the 4 years to get it right, the last push to tip the balance in our psyche to the positive, to prove to ourselves and whatever powers may be that we are, in fact, worth saving?  Or have I just gone off the deep end? 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 22, 2013, 01:03:56 PM
Wow, thanks for that underthemoon! I tried to do a screen print to make the info clearer, but couldn't make it work.   :computer-losy-smiley:

The Site Profile page does indeed have TMZ as the Website Title.  And if you go to the AboutUs Wiki Page and click on the link 'to sum up this website' it takes you straight to TMZ.

I notice variations on the way 'thisisalsoit' is written, with capitals in places. There's 'ThisIsalsoit', 'Thisisalsoit' and 'ThISisalsoIt'. I don't know if this has any relevance. It's just that we have always known it as 'thisisalsoit' - all lower case.

(EDIT: I now don't think there's any relevance! Whatever combination of upper and lower case you use, it still goes to TMZ.)

But whatever/whoever owns thisisalsoit, I can confirm what bec said - the domain was due to expire on 29th October but was renewed/updated on 2nd October. (Some of us were keeping an eye on it at the time.)

My understanding of that is that the original owner renewed the name, not that someone else has bought it, as Aussie had heard.

So ... has TMZ been behind TIAI all along??!!

Hi Curls, isn't it strange that they updated the Domain at that day the verdict Jackson/AEG was published ?

It's all absolut weird and with the experience of over 4 years Hoax i read and watch all i can find from JFK and it was...... :affraid:

Will we get answers in our lifes ?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

November 22, 2013, 02:29:56 PM
Hi Curls, isn't it strange that they updated the Domain at that day the verdict Jackson/AEG was published ?

Hey, you're right, I hadn't noticed that. Coincidence?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 22, 2013, 11:27:16 PM
Sorry I thought it was the 28th.

The "website" title is listed as TMZ because it directs to TMZ currently. TIAI is not a conventional website, it's just a domain. The title of the website is whatever page is the current redirect. There is no merit to this rumor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
November 22, 2013, 11:27:43 PM
Thisisalsoit is currently redirecting to TMZ, it's natural to have TMZ as title, IMO. I don't think it means anything except for the fact that it is redirecting to TMZ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
November 22, 2013, 11:28:35 PM
whoa, sorry bec, didn't see your post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

bec

November 23, 2013, 01:06:20 AM
Don't be sorry, we just think alike.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

November 23, 2013, 02:02:01 AM
Ah, thanks for clarifying that bec and Thriller - I understand now. (Pity in a way, I was kinda happy thinking we might've solved the 'who is it' question at last!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

November 23, 2013, 01:11:35 PM
Through this journey I leaned that all history books are telling fake stories. But are "they" gonna let some one else tell the truth?? Plus: I sometimes ask myself  Marylin Monroe is really dead! ! I wish she's not :((
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal