blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Re: A Screencap From 'This Is It'
November 11, 2013, 05:24:33 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't believe the O2 was staged at all. It was a real press conference, there were members of the media present. This is a really old, long ago thoroughly debunked theory.

Agree with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

November 11, 2013, 07:54:28 PM
I'm torn both ways, constantly. LOL - It's frustrating.

I see evidence for two including an impersonator. Then If I look at teeth which were pointed out and the impersonating an impersonator angle, I can see one. Have spent extensive amount of time pouring over the data that everyone collected for each side of the argument and I'm still stuck in the middle (and yes the pain is thunder!)

Depends what I am looking for. :thjajaja121: I am afraid for me personally, I will never be %100 confirmed in what I believe on this. A self proclaimed fence sitter re: 02

Well done MJ.  :smiley-vault-misc-150:
Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 07:57:04 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

curls

November 12, 2013, 02:01:13 AM
I believe it was 'staged' in as much as it was a filmed performance, carefully scripted, (in spite of it cleverly appearing to the contrary), probably with certain carefully positioned 'fans' (actors - at the front, I'm thinking of one over exuberant gentleman in particular!) to convey the scene of a much loved and missed entertainer announcing an exciting final project to his adoring audience (to make what will happen next, which is in fact the main event, even more shocking and poignant).

But 'staged' as in green screen? No, I think it really happened.

To go back to Thriller's first post, it is odd for that split second shot (Thriller's screencap) to be included in TII.  Why? Does it add in any way to the O2 segment of TII? Don't think so, as it's too quick to even be noticed by most!  Thriller, were you going through the film frame by frame to even find it?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4everTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
November 12, 2013, 08:19:47 AM
I believe it was 'staged' in as much as it was a filmed performance, carefully scripted, (in spite of it cleverly appearing to the contrary), probably with certain carefully positioned 'fans' (actors - at the front, I'm thinking of one over exuberant gentleman in particular!) to convey the scene of a much loved and missed entertainer announcing an exciting final project to his adoring audience (to make what will happen next, which is in fact the main event, even more shocking and poignant).

To go back to Thriller's first post, it is odd for that split second shot (Thriller's screencap) to be included in TII.  Why? Does it add in any way to the O2 segment of TII? Don't think so, as it's too quick to even be noticed by most!  Thriller, were you going through the film frame by frame to even find it?!

Actually no, I did not pause the movie at every frame. I happened to notice it accidentally. And once I saw that, I spent nearly three hours pausing the whole movie, but I couldn't find anything important.

I'm not suggesting that this whole press conference is a green screen thing but when I saw that frame I knew it meant something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

gwynned

November 12, 2013, 11:38:44 AM

Actually no, I did not pause the movie at every frame. I happened to notice it accidentally. And once I saw that, I spent nearly three hours pausing the whole movie, but I couldn't find anything important.

I'm not suggesting that this whole press conference is a green screen thing but when I saw that frame I knew it meant something.

You have good eyes!  And, of course, it DOES mean something.  It's a clue.  A hidden message, perhaps 'announcing' the beginning of Thriller II -
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions