finfin

Corey Feldman Explains Theory on MJ's Death

From 5 minutes "He told me things..but I don't want to go into that" (usual familiar non-elaboration)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYNEduZZn3U&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

Corey Feldman Explains Theory on MJ's Death

From 5 minutes "He told me things..but I don't want to go into that" (usual familiar non-elaboration)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYNEduZZn3U&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

I would dare to say he is a knower and that he hit the nail on the head, of course he can't say anything else but the good thing is that he didn't answer yes when the reporters asked him if Michael told him that he envisioned himself not growing as an old man but having a tragic death, awesome man this CF.
Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 08:49:35 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

finfin

Corey favorited my tweet, which is interesting considering he mostly retweets

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

everlastinglove_MJ

I hope people take it seriously. As he said, he ha's been snubbed at the Oscars, other Corey too. Because people in the industry branded them as a joke, junkies, insignificant etc. Chew them up spat them out when the damage they had done to them started to surface.

So ugly. So sad.

Very sad story of Corey, and is almost normal that children are treated like super stars, depleting all of them, and then are thrown away, when they fall into vices.
Just as Macaulay Culkin and Lindsay Lohan, to name a few.
As we say here the success and Tv, meat grinders are true, and it is very difficult to escape unharmed.

True, ugly and sad.

Corey Feldman is raising awareness about the power of the entertainment industry and how artists/stars become victims. Respect to him for bringing out and standing up for the truth.
Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 05:12:43 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

gwynned

I know he is a believer,but it's always a BUT lol.I'm sorry but I will never take this guy seriously.......never ever .....again  :icon_mrgreen:.Watch his latest MJ inspired music video lol  :icon_geek: :

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZgzSwTW0Qs[/youtube]

But, Applehead, I totally LOVED this video!  Catchy toon and well crafted.  As someone commented, this video was taken in one shot with a rolling camera.  Amazing really. 

Ascension looks like fun!  Reminds me a bit of the 'ending' in This Is The End.   ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Yes, Paula, CF said he now thinks this incident was inappropriate.

it could be inappropriate and still not be done as attempt to do something wrong, just bad judgement or perhaps not really being aware of what is or is not appropriate given the situation of his life. just  saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

gwynned

I just have to get back to that Corey Feldman video Applehead posted.  Check out this insightful and frame by frame analysis of the esoteric meaning behind it.  This particular line really got me.  Referring to the Archangel Michael, whose descent from heaven heralds the end times, he notes that 'He leads a great deception upon the world.    ;D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odoVmvyXTc4[/youtube]

*Modified the post to include a working Youtube link. Gwynned, hope I inserted the right smiley (yours got lost while I was working on this ;) ) // MaryK

Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 05:47:47 AM by MaryK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lol funny

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

I just have to get back to that Corey Feldman video Applehead posted.  Check out this insightful and frame by frame analysis of the esoteric meaning behind it.  This particular line really got me.  Referring to the Archangel Michael, whose descent from heaven heralds the end times, he notes that 'He leads a great deception upon the world.    ;D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odoVmvyXTc4[/youtube]

*Modified the post to include a working Youtube link. Gwynned, hope I inserted the right smiley (yours got lost while I was working on this ;) ) // MaryK

Interesting analysis of Corey’s video. Thanks for posting, Gwynned. The following presents an opposite interpretation from the one above. :ghsdf:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jneOci0fkTE[/youtube]

Comparing these different viewpoints and reading the YouTube comments on both (the videos above) is interesting as well, particularly regarding MJ and keeping the hoax in mind.
Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 08:42:38 AM by starchild
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

This is an extremely interesting article out today, with things I don't believe he said in the taped interview airing over the weekend. Check it out.

Corey Feldman Raises Doubts on Michael Jackson's Death
By ABC News | ABC News Blogs – 1 hour 35 minutes ago

Just as Conrad Murray was released from prison Monday after serving two years for involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson, a child star who knew Jackson well says the King of Pop may have been behind his own death.

"I think that he was much more involved with it himself than people would like to know," Corey Feldman told ABC News' Bianna Golodryga. "And I don't mean an accidental drug overdose. I mean I think this whole thing was done with a message."

"This is it, this is it, this is it,"
Feldman said, referring to Jackson's "This Is It" concert tour, which the star was in final rehearsals for at the time of his death in 2009 at the age of 50.

Feldman, the former child star known for his roles in such '80s films as "Stand by Me," "The Goonies" and "License to Drive," said that Jackson used to heap praise on him, calling him "the next Marlon Brando."

"That was the most amazing feeling in the world, you know, having the person that you idolize, that you respect for their talent, tell you that you're right up there with him," Feldman said. "What an honor."

Corey Feldman Says Pedophilia No. 1 Problem for Child Stars

Feldman, 42, who has written a new memoir, "Coreyography," said his relationship with Jackson, a father of three, was an escape from the alcohol and drug abuse that riddled his life starting at the age of 14.

"I was afraid he'd be mad at me when he found out," Feldman said of Jackson. "He never cursed, did drugs."

Feldman's own struggles began, he said, in childhood when his parents separated and left him, a 7-year-old, as the family's sole breadwinner.

"There was nobody else to bring in the family income as far as I knew," he said. "Here's the bottom line, children should not be part of the work force."

The Two Coreys: America's Original Child Stars

"The thing that I think is wrong is putting children on a pedestal, making them stars, treating them like they are some powerful force," said Feldman. "That is where it gets very iffy. "

Even though Feldman had a 20-year heroin addiction that he eventually conquered after several stints in rehab, he said it was not drugs or alcohol that were the biggest threat to Hollywood's youngest stars.

The actor, and father to a 9-year-old son, said the biggest threat for child stars is pedophilia. He said the trauma of pedophilia contributed to the 2010 death of his closest friend and "The Lost Boys" co-star Corey Haim.

"People wanted to make sure that our reputations were flawed," Feldman said of himself and Haim. "That way, when we were old enough, wise enough, mature enough, we would be silenced before the truth came out."

"Corey and I, since the age of 16 years old, when the people in Hollywood who were responsible for the things that were happening realized that we were becoming very popular, and very successful, made sure to squash that popularity by elaborating on our downsides," he said. "[They were] exuding our flaws as opposed to quieting them, as most of Hollywood does."

First off he's clearly a believer, no doubt about that anymore, but what he goes on to say about pedophilia in Hollywood is interesting too.

I don't think he's trying to say Michael is living.  I think he's saying Michael might have had a hand in his own death and wanted to send a message - like what the entertainment industry does to people in it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@  3:51 Feldman clearly laughing at MJ being dead - If he weren't a believer he would be 'mournful' he is instead laughing and smirking indicating he is either a believer or a knower.

@  5:01 No MJ was never going to be an old man. He told me things. I don't have the right to go into that. (clearly talking about MJ Dying at a certain age)

He's most definitely a believer  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
@  3:51 Feldman clearly laughing at MJ being dead - If he weren't a believer he would be 'mournful' he is instead laughing and smirking indicating he is either a believer or a knower.

@  5:01 No MJ was never going to be an old man. He told me things. I don't have the right to go into that. (clearly talking about MJ Dying at a certain age)

And perhaps one believer who knows something but can not say anything....  :icon_e_wink: :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt

And perhaps one believer who knows something but can not say anything....  :icon_e_wink: :michael-jackson:

I can not comment on the video, not available in my country, but according to what you commented CF, is a knower, an insider.
The video, Ascencion Millenium can have many interpretations and opinions, but it is clear that CF, is giving a message, possibly coming from MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

I can not comment on the video, not available in my country, but according to what you commented CF, is a knower, an insider.
The video, Ascencion Millenium can have many interpretations and opinions, but it is clear that CF, is giving a message, possibly coming from MJ.

You might just google the title and see if there is a version out there available in your country.  There are quite a few.

Interesting.  When I tried to find the lyrics on the internet I noticed comments from others that they were not available.  And with the way he walks over the words, it's like trying to figure out the lyrics to Smooth Criminal.   ;D

While I was searching I noticed tons of negative reviews and comments.  Some were pretty funny.  Like:  "We watched Corey Feldman's Ascension video so you wouldn't have to."  OR  'The “Ascension Millennium” has everything: nonsensical lyrics, sexy angels, a Sean Astin cameo, product placement, all of the fedoras because of course, and the never-ending Michael Jackson impersonation that is Corey Feldman’s life.  If you had any doubts that the 80s made weirdos out of us all, allow Corey Feldman to show you the light.'

Nothing like a little controversy.   :ghsdf:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello everyone,

on 2. November I posted this Video, and made the following statement.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_o0z0wl2ako
[/youtube]

Hhmm, I don't think that Michael wanted to kill himself. But I believe he wanted to escape from the public eyes. I never believed that THIS IS It were meant to be a concert but that it was meant to be a Movie and that from Day one. Michaels Dream was to be an actor and what better Way to do so as to let the "King of Pop" die in a mystery Way and to do the switch from the King of Pop to Michael the actor. There are more serious Reasons for Michael to fake his death but entertainment is sure one of them.

I did find something really interesting. Take a look at this.

Why would Corey say on 12. October 2012 that Miko Brando was/is Michael Jackson's right Hand.
I'm sure he is a Knower. Did you know that Paris Jackson and Corey Feldman follow each other on Twitter?

I would like to have the Lyrics to "Ascension Millennium", but it seems that even native English speaker don't understand what he is talking about.  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Much Peace and Love to everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions