Corey Feldman Raises Doubts on Michael Jackson's Death

• 3 Replies

Offline gwynned

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
I know he is a believer,but it's always a BUT lol.I'm sorry but I will never take this guy seriously.......never ever .....again  :icon_mrgreen:.Watch his latest MJ inspired music video lol  :icon_geek: :

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZgzSwTW0Qs[/youtube]

But, Applehead, I totally LOVED this video!  Catchy toon and well crafted.  As someone commented, this video was taken in one shot with a rolling camera.  Amazing really. 

Ascension looks like fun!  Reminds me a bit of the 'ending' in This Is The End.   ;D

Offline gwynned

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
I just have to get back to that Corey Feldman video Applehead posted.  Check out this insightful and frame by frame analysis of the esoteric meaning behind it.  This particular line really got me.  Referring to the Archangel Michael, whose descent from heaven heralds the end times, he notes that 'He leads a great deception upon the world.    ;D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odoVmvyXTc4[/youtube]

*Modified the post to include a working Youtube link. Gwynned, hope I inserted the right smiley (yours got lost while I was working on this ;) ) // MaryK

« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 06:47:47 AM by MaryK »

Offline gwynned

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

I can not comment on the video, not available in my country, but according to what you commented CF, is a knower, an insider.
The video, Ascencion Millenium can have many interpretations and opinions, but it is clear that CF, is giving a message, possibly coming from MJ.

You might just google the title and see if there is a version out there available in your country.  There are quite a few.

Interesting.  When I tried to find the lyrics on the internet I noticed comments from others that they were not available.  And with the way he walks over the words, it's like trying to figure out the lyrics to Smooth Criminal.   ;D

While I was searching I noticed tons of negative reviews and comments.  Some were pretty funny.  Like:  "We watched Corey Feldman's Ascension video so you wouldn't have to."  OR  'The “Ascension Millennium” has everything: nonsensical lyrics, sexy angels, a Sean Astin cameo, product placement, all of the fedoras because of course, and the never-ending Michael Jackson impersonation that is Corey Feldman’s life.  If you had any doubts that the 80s made weirdos out of us all, allow Corey Feldman to show you the light.'

Nothing like a little controversy.   :ghsdf: