Corey Feldman Raises Doubts on Michael Jackson's Death

• 2 Replies

Offline sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
    • Show all replies
Agree definitely a believer. Have to say will def be buying coreyography. Not to look for hoaxiness, but to actually read his story as confronting as it is. Now that is what I call REALITY.

Props to you Corey if you are reading. Have always been a fan, (Goonies, Frog Brothers lol) but even more so now and it ain't because you are a believer or MJs friend, it is because you have the balls to actually stand up and truth regardless of how unsavory it is.

:smiley_abuv:

We all know CF had a huge and serious problem of drug addiction (HEROIN) due to he was an abused child and Hollywood gave him drug on a silver platter (maybe "Hollywood" wanted him to forget what "they" did to him) and the most important thing CF is saying is that MJ "NEVER DID DRUG" and "NEVER TRIED TO ABUSE HIM" so for the moment he is making kinda Michael's name cleaning and the less important thing is if he thinks Michael is alive or not because we don't need no more confirmation of Michael being alive.
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Offline sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
    • Show all replies

Corey Feldman Explains Theory on MJ's Death

From 5 minutes "He told me things..but I don't want to go into that" (usual familiar non-elaboration)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYNEduZZn3U&feature=youtu.be

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYNEduZZn3U&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

I would dare to say he is a knower and that he hit the nail on the head, of course he can't say anything else but the good thing is that he didn't answer yes when the reporters asked him if Michael told him that he envisioned himself not growing as an old man but having a tragic death, awesome man this CF.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 09:49:35 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ »
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!