Corey Feldman Raises Doubts on Michael Jackson's Death

• 4 Replies

Offline Australian MJ BeLIEver

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
Agree definitely a believer. Have to say will def be buying coreyography. Not to look for hoaxiness, but to actually read his story as confronting as it is. Now that is what I call REALITY.

Props to you Corey if you are reading. Have always been a fan, (Goonies, Frog Brothers lol) but even more so now and it ain't because you are a believer or MJs friend, it is because you have the balls to actually stand up and speak truth regardless of how unsavory it is.

:smiley_abuv:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 08:42:38 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver »
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
Agree definitely a believer. Have to say will def be buying coreyography. Not to look for hoaxiness, but to actually read his story as confronting as it is. Now that is what I call REALITY.

Props to you Corey if you are reading. Have always been a fan, (Goonies, Frog Brothers lol) but even more so now and it ain't because you are a believer or MJs friend, it is because you have the balls to actually stand up and truth regardless of how unsavory it is.

:smiley_abuv:

We all know CF had a huge and serious problem of drug addiction (HEROIN) due to he was an abused child and Hollywood gave him drug on a silver platter (maybe "Hollywood" wanted him to forget what "they" did to him) and the most important thing CF is saying is that MJ "NEVER DID DRUG" and "NEVER TRIED TO ABUSE HIM" so for the moment he is making kinda Michael's name cleaning and the less important thing is if he thinks Michael is alive or not because we don't need no more confirmation of Michael being alive.

I'm not concerned if he thinks MJ is alive. There is plenty of evidence of that and what Corey has to say doesn't cement MJ being alive more than it already is. I am not interested to hear his story because of Michael Jackson or even hope what he has to say clears MJs name. I believe MJ is well and truly capable of this without Corey. I am however very interested to read his book to simply hear Corey's story. I think it is an important story to be heard.

I hope people take it seriously. As he said, he ha's been snubbed at the Oscars, other Corey too. Because people in the industry branded them as a joke, junkies, insignificant etc. Chew them up spat them out when the damage they had done to them started to surface.

So ugly. So sad.
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
@  3:51 Feldman clearly laughing at MJ being dead - If he weren't a believer he would be 'mournful' he is instead laughing and smirking indicating he is either a believer or a knower.

@  5:01 No MJ was never going to be an old man. He told me things. I don't have the right to go into that. (clearly talking about MJ Dying at a certain age)

He's most definitely a believer  :icon_e_wink:

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God