Breaking News- The Controversy
October 31, 2013, 03:25:08 AM
I remember I saw this a month ago  :icon_e_confused:.....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5Xt3XGpnVo[/youtube]

.........and now this story breaks again  :icon_e_confused:  :suspect: :

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fev7Nq_ovic[/youtube]

WHY NOW  :suspect:  :icon_geek: ?? Strange coincidence I have to say  :icon_e_surprised: ,cause recently one of the people who knows Michael said this  :icon_cool::

How was Michael in terms of martial arts?
He was one of the best martial artists I’ve ever seen. People might laugh at that because of the image he projected, but he was very sharp. Martial arts is very similar to dance. He was one of the best dancers in the world, and he could bring that across to his martial arts. He was also a very goal driven, ambitious person – he’d wake up with a goal in mind and work towards that.

What was he like as a man, in private?
He was just a normal guy, people find it hard to believe. He projected an image he wanted the public to see, he knew if he if he put a big bit of tape on his nose or a bit of makeup on he was going to make world-wide news, and that’s what he wanted. He used to say me, “Matt, I want my life to be the biggest mystery on earth.” Behind closed doors he was just a normal guy, intelligent, sharp and very, very publicity savvy. Whenever we would land in new countries the first thing he would do was to hold a meeting and work out how we could make the front pages with certain publicity stunts. Some went in his favour; some were a bit too controversial, like the baby dangling thing. All in all, he was a clever, clever man.

What made him happy?
On stage he was most happy. He was like a different guy! The first time I saw him perform was in Munich. I spent hours and hours with him before he went on, and he’s like this shy guy who wants to keep out of everyone’s way, but when he got on stage he was a different bloke. A spark lit up. He always said to me that he BECAME Michael Jackson, he wasn’t born that way, he made the effort. He never believed in talent, he thought you made your own talent – it wasn’t a gift, you develop it yourself – practicing 3 or 4 hours a day is NOT an innate talent.

When will this mistery unfold?
....... Very good question,but I'm very afraid by the answer lol  :LolLolLolLol:   ;) !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Re: Breaking News- The Controversy
October 31, 2013, 03:39:36 AM
Personally, with all the other unsolved 'mysteries' surrounding Michael Jackson, this one, whether it was him singing on those tracks or not, has to be the least in need of being solved. Another site building up to a big fat nothing - in all probability!

(And MJ or not, 'Monster' is an awesome track, IMHO!)
Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 03:42:29 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
October 31, 2013, 09:03:40 AM
That´s Syl Mortilla behind this

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

As far as I know he is strictly anti-hoax/non-believer.

That´s just going to be another "justice for Michael" and "bash the estate" etc. project.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

November 15, 2013, 01:37:48 AM
I've been seeing a kickstarter going around trying to raise money to get answers behind this album. How that's going to happen is beyond me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

November 15, 2013, 02:32:36 AM
^^^ Yes, there's a LOT of discussion about this on other sites. Trying to prove it wasn't MJ singing all the tracks on the 'Michael' album. Don't know what they'll do if their investigations lead them to prove it was!!

(I don't care either way, BTW - that album's purpose, however it was produced, was controversy and as such was successful.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
November 15, 2013, 04:59:06 PM
Personally, with all the other unsolved 'mysteries' surrounding Michael Jackson, this one, whether it was him singing on those tracks or not, has to be the least in need of being solved. Another site building up to a big fat nothing - in all probability!

(And MJ or not, 'Monster' is an awesome track, IMHO!)

Agree  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

November 16, 2013, 02:11:04 AM
This should have been done a few years ago rather than now when the album had some buzz. Personally I don't care too much anymore since they aren't going to be using Cascio songs on upcoming projects. It would have been nice to have some songs on the last album get a good amount of radio play.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
November 17, 2013, 06:37:44 PM
I remember I saw this a month ago  :icon_e_confused:.....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5Xt3XGpnVo[/youtube]

.........and now this story breaks again  :icon_e_confused:  :suspect: :

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fev7Nq_ovic[/youtube]

WHY NOW  :suspect:  :icon_geek: ?? Strange coincidence I have to say  :icon_e_surprised: ,cause recently one of the people who knows Michael said this  :icon_cool::

How was Michael in terms of martial arts?
He was one of the best martial artists I’ve ever seen. People might laugh at that because of the image he projected, but he was very sharp. Martial arts is very similar to dance. He was one of the best dancers in the world, and he could bring that across to his martial arts. He was also a very goal driven, ambitious person – he’d wake up with a goal in mind and work towards that.

What was he like as a man, in private?
He was just a normal guy, people find it hard to believe. He projected an image he wanted the public to see, he knew if he if he put a big bit of tape on his nose or a bit of makeup on he was going to make world-wide news, and that’s what he wanted. He used to say me, “Matt, I want my life to be the biggest mystery on earth.” Behind closed doors he was just a normal guy, intelligent, sharp and very, very publicity savvy. Whenever we would land in new countries the first thing he would do was to hold a meeting and work out how we could make the front pages with certain publicity stunts. Some went in his favour; some were a bit too controversial, like the baby dangling thing. All in all, he was a clever, clever man.

What made him happy?
On stage he was most happy. He was like a different guy! The first time I saw him perform was in Munich. I spent hours and hours with him before he went on, and he’s like this shy guy who wants to keep out of everyone’s way, but when he got on stage he was a different bloke. A spark lit up. He always said to me that he BECAME Michael Jackson, he wasn’t born that way, he made the effort. He never believed in talent, he thought you made your own talent – it wasn’t a gift, you develop it yourself – practicing 3 or 4 hours a day is NOT an innate talent.

When will this mistery unfold?
....... Very good question,but I'm very afraid by the answer lol  :LolLolLolLol:   ;) !!!!

Thanks applehead, I think that at this point it's hard to say it's true and it's a lie, we have many "mysteries" unresolved and as Matt said, MJ likes to create controversy.
But the reality is that the masses do not care if MJ or not, if the disc says Sony, is sufficient.
Only those who come from four years ago, digging, we attention to these mysteries, personally I think Breaking News, is a mix of MJ and someone else, but even with the statements of T. Riley, recently made ​​...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions