Michael's voice behind/in front of cameras

• 7 Replies

Offline applehead250609

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by applehead250609

Michael's voice behind/in front of cameras

• on: October 30, 2013, 04:10:59 AM
Peter Pan "cussing" LMAO  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: !!!!
M.J. didn't have no damn" peter pan syndrome"  :icon_rolleyes:, Michael has been playing with us for a long time  :icon_e_wink:  :icon_lol:. That whole peter pan voice was just for the cameras  :icon_cool:.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlZ6FL_fRAk[/youtube]

P.S. Michael always spoke about "Practicing"......more.....I wonder why and what  :icon_eek:  lol  :suspect:  :icon_lol:  ;) .

Offline gwynned

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by gwynned

Re: Michael's voice behind/in front of cameras

• on: October 30, 2013, 06:47:08 AM
That was just the laugh I needed.   :bearhug:  I would LOVE to have been there at that very moment when Michael 'shapeshifted' into just another brother from Gary, Indiana.  Indeed, Michael is the greatest ACTOR of all time. 

Offline sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
    • Show only replies by sweetsunsetwithMJ

• on: October 30, 2013, 11:54:54 AM
Peter Pan "cussing" LMAO  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: !!!!
M.J. didn't have no damn" peter pan syndrome"  :icon_rolleyes:, Michael has been playing with us for a long time  :icon_e_wink:  :icon_lol:. That whole peter pan voice was just for the cameras  :icon_cool:.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlZ6FL_fRAk[/youtube]

P.S. Michael always spoke about "Practicing"......more.....I wonder why and what  :icon_eek:  lol  :suspect:  :icon_lol:  ;) .

Ohhhh Goshhhhh that was GREAT!! Michael is a big PRANKER and he has been fooling us all his life long, he is a GENIUS indeed and I like better the real black man from Indiana than the sweet guy I love his duality OMG I die to meet him it has to be a blast, love you endlessly Michael  :icon_geek:

Ps: Apple thank you so much for sharing it!!  :bearhug:
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Offline marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
    • Show only replies by marumjj

• on: October 30, 2013, 04:47:53 PM
Great, this reminds me of MJ talking in this

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaK0pVQL5iY[/youtube]

I think his true voice.... <3

Offline blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
    • Show only replies by blankie

• on: October 30, 2013, 06:59:55 PM
Thanks apple and maru for sharing !!!  :bearhug:
LOVE YOU MORE

Offline applehead250609

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by applehead250609

• on: October 31, 2013, 09:20:20 AM
Hugs to everyone of you  :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: !!!!!
Well this is not the first time MJ cursed.....and for sure ,not the last one lol  :icon_redface:.Chef Roble shares a story about working for MJ and hearing him curse  :icon_lol: .

Chef Roble,

"I was a kid when I worked for him, here's the cool thing about that, Michael Jackson and his team were rehearsing for a big show that they were doing in New York. So they had three rehearsal days. So there was only me and one other cat - like the real chef, I wasn't even a chef yet. I was basically assisting him. We put up like three different meals a day but between the meals? We got to sit out there - there was nobody out there except for like, dancers and people who needed to be there. We got to sit there and watch them rehearse. I got to watch Michael Jackson order his brothers around, all of them were there. I heard Michael Jackson say "fuck" - in person. I mean who could say that? He cursed his brother out, he cursed Tito out. He said to Tito, "Tito, if you fuck up again, I'm gonna put you on a plane to Afghanistan." Yeah, it was crazy, it was crazy."

Strats at 27:07 lol http://m.soundcloud.com/theread/everyday-people-feat-roble-ali/s-tjfac

Offline sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
    • Show only replies by sweetsunsetwithMJ

• on: October 31, 2013, 12:32:59 PM
THE MAN YOU NEVER KNEW!!  :icon_rr:
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Offline MJonmind

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MJonmind

• on: October 31, 2013, 03:10:34 PM
Hugs to everyone of you  :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: !!!!!
Well this is not the first time MJ cursed.....and for sure ,not the last one lol  :icon_redface:.Chef Roble shares a story about working for MJ and hearing him curse  :icon_lol: .

Chef Roble,

"I was a kid when I worked for him, here's the cool thing about that, Michael Jackson and his team were rehearsing for a big show that they were doing in New York. So they had three rehearsal days. So there was only me and one other cat - like the real chef, I wasn't even a chef yet. I was basically assisting him. We put up like three different meals a day but between the meals? We got to sit out there - there was nobody out there except for like, dancers and people who needed to be there. We got to sit there and watch them rehearse. I got to watch Michael Jackson order his brothers around, all of them were there. I heard Michael Jackson say "fuck" - in person. I mean who could say that? He cursed his brother out, he cursed Tito out. He said to Tito, "Tito, if you fuck up again, I'm gonna put you on a plane to Afghanistan." Yeah, it was crazy, it was crazy."

Strats at 27:07 lol http://m.soundcloud.com/theread/everyday-people-feat-roble-ali/s-tjfac
Hilarious! MJ cracks me up!