sweetsunsetwithMJTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
DR. CONRAD MURRAY CURRIES FAVOR WITH MOM
October 29, 2013, 04:39:07 AM
DR. CONRAD MURRAY
CURRIES FAVOR WITH MOM

Conrad Murray is getting just what the doctor ordered -- his mother, who flew in from Trinidad to make him a delicious, home-cooked meal.

We've learned Murray is spending time at an undisclosed location with GF/baby mama Nicole Alvarez, their kid and Murray's mother, Milta.  The mom flew in and greeted Murray hours after he left L.A. County Jail.

Not to be outdone by Murray's post-jail In-N-Out run, Milta cooked the good doc chicken curry and roti, a flat bread. 

Murray is trying to figure out whether he'll stay in California or go back to Texas.

As we previously reported, Murray wants to practice medicine again, but our medical board sources say that's not gonna happen.  He also wrote a big chunk of a book in jail and we're told he's open to doing a reality show.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

gwynned

Re: DR. CONRAD MURRAY CURRIES FAVOR WITH MOM
October 29, 2013, 05:34:35 AM
Geeze, Murray may have lost weight in jail, but his head sure got big!  Or is someone in the photoshop department getting lazy?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
October 29, 2013, 08:17:56 AM
Geeze, Murray may have lost weight in jail, but his head sure got big!  Or is someone in the photoshop department getting lazy?

:icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

paula-c

October 29, 2013, 10:40:05 AM
The first time that i ate "roti" was in Trinidad, sitting on a street a Monday carnival,  is very good
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 30, 2013, 04:25:00 AM
Dosn't his mom looking like Katherine with a wig ???? :smiley-vault-misc-150:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

October 30, 2013, 11:08:38 AM
Dosn't his mom looking like Katherine with a wig ???? :smiley-vault-misc-150:

does seem that way a little doesn't it. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

November 03, 2013, 07:47:29 PM
DR. CONRAD MURRAY
CURRIES FAVOR WITH MOM

Conrad Murray is getting just what the doctor ordered -- his mother, who flew in from Trinidad to make him a delicious, home-cooked meal.

We've learned Murray is spending time at an undisclosed location with GF/baby mama Nicole Alvarez, their kid and Murray's mother, Milta.  The mom flew in and greeted Murray hours after he left L.A. County Jail.

Not to be outdone by Murray's post-jail In-N-Out run, Milta cooked the good doc chicken curry and roti, a flat bread. 

Murray is trying to figure out whether he'll stay in California or go back to Texas.

As we previously reported, Murray wants to practice medicine again, but our medical board sources say that's not gonna happen.  He also wrote a big chunk of a book in jail and we're told he's open to doing a reality show.

wasn't there a point way back when curry was somehow connected? it seems like tim curry was actually mentioned.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

RK

November 03, 2013, 08:05:43 PM
@Suspicious.....There was this MJ Hoax Live interview with "Curry in a Hurry"  outside the courthouse during Murray's trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 04, 2013, 06:45:25 PM
@Suspicious.....There was this MJ Hoax Live interview with "Curry in a Hurry"  outside the courthouse during Murray's trial.
ohhhhhh  :-[ yeah i remember this guy too.  yeah idk twiggy leaves me wondering as much as some of the others . lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal