finfinTopic starter

Conrad Murray Believes Michael Jackson Wants Him To Take Care Of His Children, Says Former Bodyguard

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

With just hours to go before he’s to be released from prison, Conrad Murray is plotting out his new life, and a big part of it is caring for Michael Jackson‘s  children, the disgraced doctor’s former bodyguard, Jeff Adams, told the New York Daily News.

“Murray thinks Michael would want him to care for his children,” Adams said.  “He has lost his mind. Paris and Prince solely blame him for killing their dad.

“It is quite sad because he is causing Michael’s daughter more problems. He is deluded and feels like they are close like they were before Michael died.”

Murray is refusing to accept that Jackson’s kids — Paris, Prince and Blanket want nothing to do with him, Adams said.

“They have asked him to leave the country but he is in denial.”

Adams worked for Murray from the time of Jackson’s death in 2009 until he went to prison in 2011, convicted of involuntary manslaughter

according to the bodyguard, Murray has never shown remorse for his actions contributing to Jackson’s death.

“He never said ‘sorry’ to the children or their grandmother for his actions and I don’t think he ever will
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

actually when asked if he had anything to say to kathering said that he was sorry for her loss.

wasn't there someone who filed for custody and it was sealed , just in the pass little bit?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I know this is not the case and that I have said this before, but when I read things like this my mind starts fantasizing and I start imagining CM ripping off his mask to reveal MJ. Lol.

I know CM is a mouthpiece of Michael, but I keep entertaining 'what if'  :affraid:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal