MJ's Doc Arnie Klein
Kisses Jabba the Hutt Goodbye
With Weird Crap Auction

Michael Jackson fans and "Star Wars" geeks brace yourselves -- MJ's former doc, Arnie Klein, is unloading a bunch of his old crap ... including Jabba the Hutt and a ton of other memorabilia from the movie.

It's all part of an estate sale being held next month -- starting Nov. 13 -- where things like a production-used Jabba prototype, a Princess Leia figurine, lightsabers and a treasure trove of action figures will be auctioned off to the highest bidder.

Klein is also ditching an extensive collection of Michael Jackson lithographs (many autographed by MJ), Disney memorabilia, and an insane amount of pricey paintings.

Kinda fitting ... Klein, famed dermatologist to stars like Liz Taylor and Michael, clearly has his own eccentricities -- hoarding 'Star Wars' DVDs and toy stormtroopers right next to Rembrandts and Rodins.

As you may recall, Klein had been stashing over 100 pieces of wildly expensive art instead of turning them over to his bankruptcy trustee ... but after cops showed up to his home with an arrest warrant, he folded.

It's unclear whether or not this auction is being used to finally pay off all his debt ... but it looks that way. We reached out to Klein, but he hasn't responded.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hello everyone,

There are pics of stuff. Please tell me what kind of ads you get. To me they show ads by pro7 a german TV channel.
What to the devil has a german Tv channel to do with TMZ. And out of our many channels they choose pro7. :icon_eek:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xRDPRgy1SI[/youtube]

Much Peace and Love to everyone.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
A fire sale this late in the year?  :suspect:

...someone must be ca$h $trapped....or anticipating a hefty tax bill next year.  :icon_e_confused:

........Oh Arnie, what did you do now?  :icon_rolleyes:
Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 06:44:58 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here you go Sweetangel.  I didn't do anything clever, just copied and pasted the url between the youtube bracketty things, which I think you tried!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xRDPRgy1SI[/youtube]

Thank you Curls.

I will try it one more time. Here is a nice tribute for Michael

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgBsd2Jm4es[/youtube]

Much Peace and Love to everyone.

Weird now it works.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt