MJ's Alleged Lover Asks for Custody of His Kids
October 13, 2013, 12:30:29 PM
Christine Leroux, a woman who claims to be a former lover of Michael Jackson, has filed a petition for appointment of guardianship of Prince, Paris and Blanket on the grounds that she is the real mother of Jackson's three children.

In the paperwork filed September 4, Leroux, acting as her own lawyer, claims her relationship began with Jackson when the two purportedly met in elementary school as children, and continued into adulthood when the two allegedly became intimate.

"Michael used my eggs to create Paris, Prince and Blanket with the surrogate mothers he chose," she claims in her affidavit. "I named Paris myself and 'Blanket' was my idea for a good nickname for my youngest son."

Maintaining that she fears for the safety and well-being of her children under Katherine Jackson and/or Debbie Rowe's care, especially after Paris' recent suicide attempt, Leroux is asking that they be remanded to her so that she can "establish a relationship," "monitor their religious and academic education" as well as practice her own disciplinary techniques.

In her legal papers, Leroux also writes that she is open to both DNA and lie-detector testing to substantiate her claims.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's a neverending circus when it comes to MJ  :icon_lol: :LolLolLolLol:  ,so I guess we have another Billie Jean .Michael has some of the most bizarre claims that I've ever read :suspect:  :icon_geek:. It's funny she's saying this now  :animal0017:.
The hearing concerning Christina Leroux's claims is scheduled for October 15  :icon_rolleyes: .

Department LA 5 Court Convened at: 10:30 AM 10/15/2013 Honorable Mitchell L. Beckloff
M. Dewey , Deputy County Clerk M. Manskar , Deputy Sheriff
Linda Biche, CSR 3359 , Reporter
BP117319 4009 JACKSON, MICHAEL JOSEPH, JR., ET. AL - GUARDIANSH
Guardianship-Pers & REMOVAL OF GUARDIAN
Petitioner(s): Leroux, Christina
Attorney(s): IN PRO PER
Continuance Number: Continuance From:
Last Date Changed: Wednesday, October 9, 2013 10:35 AM
Last Note Changed By: DHORTON
To clear probate notes "filed documents" must be submitted to Rm 429, within time frames set forth in Rule 4.4 (b) of LASC Rules. You may contact the Probate Attorney or Probate Examiner whose E-Mail address appears at the end of these notes, subject to compliance with all conditions governing the use of Interactive E-Mail. E-mail Rules are available on the Court's web site atYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

petn filed 9/11/13

SUMMARY:
petnr is biological mother, Christina Leroux

FACTS: petnr alleg she is biological mother and seeks removal of the current guardians. Alleg decd assured her that her eggs were used to create the children.

Alleg removal of the current guardians is in the best interests of the minors for the following reasons:
1) minors have been exposed to undue pressure through lawsuits, interviews, reality tv shows, etc;
2) minors have been to inappropriate venues and exposed to inappropriate behavior;
3) Katherine is elderly and unable to properly supervise the children.

MATTERS TO CLEAR:
A. No cit/svc on guardians
B. No ntc to minors

RELIEF:
1. JTD remove current guardians

P/A COMMENT: see related Petn to Aptp Guardian of P, on calendar this same date

dgh 10/9/13 RECOMMENDED DISPOSITION: RELATED ITEMS: 4008
Order to be Prepared By Clerk: Attorney:
Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 12:34:46 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Can't find a photo of her, but found this remark on the Perez Hilton site interesting:  This is so weird it just might be true   :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Oh here we go....everyone trying to get into Michael's pants again.  :icon_rolleyes:

It reminds me of a story that emerged a while back about one of Michael's grade school crushes. I looked at the picture and my initial thought was she resembled Paris in some ways....and thought hmmmm...Could MJ have...?  :suspect:

But her name was Jocelyne Danchick....not Christine Leroux

Now we have this Christine Leroux coming forward claiming "mothership" of the children.

....it will be interesting to see where this goes. :ghsdf:

....and the deja vu continues! 

Everything old is new again....and again....and again.... :Crash:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

debbie made a twitter post about it being a good day when the local police knock on your door to inform you you have a stalker or cra cra. perhaps she was referring to this person. scary world . :icon_pale:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Can't find a photo of her, but found this remark on the Perez Hilton site interesting:  This is so weird it just might be true   :LolLolLolLol:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: very funny Gwynned  :icon_e_wink:!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh here we go....everyone trying to get into Michael's pants again.  :icon_rolleyes:

It reminds me of a story that emerged a while back about one of Michael's grade school crushes. I looked at the picture and my initial thought was she resembled Paris in some ways....and thought hmmmm...Could MJ have...?  :suspect:

But her name was Jocelyne Danchick....not Christine Leroux

Now we have this Christine Leroux coming forward claiming "mothership" of the children.

....it will be interesting to see where this goes. :ghsdf:

....and the deja vu continues! 

Everything old is new again....and again....and again.... :Crash:

Well I quess we didn't learn anything from HIStory lol  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_geek: .....and for that we are are doomed to repeat it  :errrr:  :icon_lol:  :thjajaja121: !!!!.
Nothing related  :icon_rolleyes: but Britney's Spears next album is called Britney Jean lol  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tuesday: Michael Jackson Kids Guardianship Comes to L.A. Family Court
10/14/13 11:00pm Roger Friedman

This should be interesting: on Tuesday morning in Los Angeles Superior Court the issue of the guardianship of Michael Jackson’s children will be addressed. The petitioner is Christine LeRoux, who said that so far neither party whom she has served– Katherine Jackson and her son, Tito  :icon_e_confused: :icon_e_confused: ;) , has filed an answer to her motion.
Christine LeRoux told me last night by phone that she met Michael Jackson when she was three and he was seven years old. She was living in Massachusetts. Years later, Ms. LeRoux told me, Michael asked her to donate eggs so he could have children. “Debbie Rowe was the surrogate,” she said. Ms. LeRoux also says she’s also the egg donor for Blanket, Jackson’s third child.
You would think Ms. LeRoux would be a raving maniac but she sounds pretty collected on the phone. She told me that there is evidence of her long relationship with Michael Jackson. “I called in to the Phil Donahue show in 1988 and Michael spoke to me,” she said. She is researching how to get that tape.
She told me that over the years she has had access to Jackson’s children through another friend from Neverland. She visited with the children in Massachusetts and then in Ohio, where was living. For “safety” reasons she has not come forward until because she was “threatened by several people” especially “powerful people” in Massachusetts.
Ms. LeRoux says she has an older daughter in Massachusetts who “doesn’t want to be part of this.” When I asked her how she, a three year old, met Michael, a seven year old who was not yet famous, she replied: “I’m trying to remember how we met. I was very precocious. I thought he was cute.”
As for Debbie Rowe, the official acknowledged mother of Prince and Paris, Ms. LeRoux said, “She’s very convenient for the Jacksons.”
Ms. LeRoux also mentioned that she’s “destitute” and living in transient housing while in Los Angeles.
Ms. LeRoux is not the only one who’s filed for a change in the Jackson children’s guardianship. “Billie Jean Jackson” has a petition in, There’s actually a lot of activity on this front. Someone did file for change in guardianship back on June 10th, five days after Paris Jackson’s suicide attempt. And on November 4th, there’s another motion in front of Judge Mitchell Beckloff to seal all the files regarding guardianship.

I could swear it was grandson TJ ,not her son Tito lol  :icon_rolleyes: ......ups I guess just another small mistake   :LolLolLolLol: .

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
If she "remembers" meeting Michael at 3 years old...then I'm the Queen of England  :icon_rolleyes:

No wonder MJ was wary of women all the time....crazy w*tches! :icon_e_confused:
Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 09:06:55 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Tuesday: Michael Jackson Kids Guardianship Comes to L.A. Family Court
10/14/13 11:00pm Roger Friedman

This should be interesting: on Tuesday morning in Los Angeles Superior Court the issue of the guardianship of Michael Jackson’s children will be addressed. The petitioner is Christine LeRoux, who said that so far neither party whom she has served– Katherine Jackson and her son, Tito  :icon_e_confused: :icon_e_confused: ;) , has filed an answer to her motion.
Christine LeRoux told me last night by phone that she met Michael Jackson when she was three and he was seven years old. She was living in Massachusetts. Years later, Ms. LeRoux told me, Michael asked her to donate eggs so he could have children. “Debbie Rowe was the surrogate,” she said. Ms. LeRoux also says she’s also the egg donor for Blanket, Jackson’s third child.
You would think Ms. LeRoux would be a raving maniac but she sounds pretty collected on the phone. She told me that there is evidence of her long relationship with Michael Jackson. “I called in to the Phil Donahue show in 1988 and Michael spoke to me,” she said. She is researching how to get that tape.
She told me that over the years she has had access to Jackson’s children through another friend from Neverland. She visited with the children in Massachusetts and then in Ohio, where was living. For “safety” reasons she has not come forward until because she was “threatened by several people” especially “powerful people” in Massachusetts.
Ms. LeRoux says she has an older daughter in Massachusetts who “doesn’t want to be part of this.” When I asked her how she, a three year old, met Michael, a seven year old who was not yet famous, she replied: “I’m trying to remember how we met. I was very precocious. I thought he was cute.”
As for Debbie Rowe, the official acknowledged mother of Prince and Paris, Ms. LeRoux said, “She’s very convenient for the Jacksons.”
Ms. LeRoux also mentioned that she’s “destitute” and living in transient housing while in Los Angeles.
Ms. LeRoux is not the only one who’s filed for a change in the Jackson children’s guardianship. “Billie Jean Jackson” has a petition in, There’s actually a lot of activity on this front. Someone did file for change in guardianship back on June 10th, five days after Paris Jackson’s suicide attempt. And on November 4th, there’s another motion in front of Judge Mitchell Beckloff to seal all the files regarding guardianship.

I could swear it was grandson TJ ,not her son Tito lol  :icon_rolleyes: ......ups I guess just another small mistake   :LolLolLolLol: .

if only someone would ever show up that wasn't living in a box we might have something. :icon_rolleyes: don't mean anything negative against folks who are down and out but you get my drift. :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
If she "remembers" meeting Michael at 3 years old...then I'm the Queen of England  :icon_rolleyes:

No wonder MJ was wary of women all the time....crazy w*tches! :icon_e_confused:

:icon_e_confused: Agree   :suspect:  , but your first reply make me really smile  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

everlastinglove_MJ

Maybe you ARE the Queen of England  :suspect:  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions