Conrad Murray reunites with son after serving two years in jail

• 29 Replies

Offline gwynned

• Hoaxer
http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/30/conrad-murray-michael-jackson-video-jail/?adid=hero5

At the end he says, ' I would like to represent him as he SHOULD be represented.'   :WTF:  I suppose, by extension we would have Lee Harvey Oswald represent JFK.   Not to mention that Michael no longer needs representation because HE"S DEAD!!!  This is just too funny. 

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Exploring The Hoax
I think he just teased up his fro. It looks slicked down in the burger run pics.

The man is bald in this photo is missing a lot of hair

I guess you would be surprised what you can do with hair. I see nothing weird.
Are you entertained?

Offline applehead250609

• Hoaxer
@applehead250609

Michael's Hallowen trick !!!   :michael_jackson-1135:  :icon_razz:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/conrad-murray-reunites-youngest-son-jail-release-article-1.1501850

Behind the Mask.....So take off the mask so,I can see your face lol  :LolLolLolLol:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:   :icon_e_wink: !!

Offline applehead250609

• Hoaxer
Before :

After:

Now,What's The Big Frigin' Difference?  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :LolLolLolLol:

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: God Bless you sweet Applehead! When are more people going to start opening their eyes?

Sending LOVE & Blessings  to you Beautiful Souls...I have missed you all, but I have kept each and everyone one of you in my Prayers  every night! Hope everyone is well!
 :bearhug:

So.....Where have you been Mjj4ever :bearhug:  :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:??  Miss you lovely posts  :-* .
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 04:26:40 AM by applehead250609 »

Offline ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF
    • Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
ROFLMAO

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal