Katherine Jackson
PISSED
Jermaine Bought that Ferrari!

Katherine Jackson feels like SHE'S been taken for a ride ... by her debt-plagued son Jermaine, who plunked down a huge amount of cash on a Ferrari ... sources close to the Jacksons tell TMZ.

As we reported ... Jermaine spent more than $160,000  :LolLolLolLol: on a Ferrari smack in the middle of jury deliberations in the Michael Jackson wrongful death trial -- perhaps banking on the fact that his mom would come into a boatload of cash.

We're told Katherine is livid because she has recently bailed him out of debt.  We're told Jermaine's baby mama Alejandra came to him for rent but he didn't have the cash, so Katherine anted up.   She feels it's totally irresponsible of Jermaine to spend $70,000 for the car (he got around $90k for the Rolls he traded in) when he can't pay his bills or his child support.

What's more ... we're told Katherine is griping that she was talked into filing the wrongful death lawsuit by Jermaine and Randy, and she's experiencing a pretty severe case of buyer's remorse.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yes, and I'd be very upset, if I were in her place  :screaming-7365:  :LolLolLolLol: !!!! I am sorry but Katherine should not be paying Jermaine's bills. He is a grown ass man who should be paying his own bills. This is not helping someone out from time to time this goes on all the time. Grow up Jermaine pay your own bills  :(  .

By the way, somehow someone knows what happened with the project JackSUN had with Thome-Thome  :suspect: ? You know,the US$6 billion dollar Crystal City project  :icon_question:?  :icon_rolleyes: ???
Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 06:21:41 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
I'm guessing KJ's not down for a ride?  :icon_e_confused:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Who says its true. Jmo but Jerm has bucket loads of $$
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

IMO no jackson family member is or ever will be in want or need of money. Period.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
so this trial happened to eventually expose the siblings? Initially that's what my thoughts were....at the very beginning when the trial was still to happen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

bec

The numbers are all so perfect in this article that TMZ has to be just messing with us anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Gossip...only bad gossip.... :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Bec, unsure what ur saying. Do you mean not messing with us anymore, or still messing with us?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

bec

@Aussie, I am unsure of what I am saying as well. The numbers are always so perfect, I think it's made me a little crazy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

so this trial happened to eventually expose the siblings? Initially that's what my thoughts were....at the very beginning when the trial was still to happen.

Expose the siblings??Mmmm.... maybe  :icon_e_confused:,who knows  :icon_neutral:  :icon_geek: . All I know is that Chef Roble,shared a story about working for MJ and hearing him curse his brother Tito out lol  :LolLolLolLol:  :icon_e_surprised:  .This seems to be about the MSG 2001 shows:

Chef Roble,
"I was a kid when I worked for him, here's the cool thing about that, Michael Jackson and his team were rehearsing for a big show that they were doing in New York. So they had three rehearsal days. So there was only me and one other cat - like the real chef, I wasn't even a chef yet. I was basically assisting him. We put up like three different meals a day but between the meals? We got to sit out there - there was nobody out there except for like, dancers and people who needed to be there. We got to sit there and watch them rehearse. I got to watch Michael Jackson order his brothers around, all of them were there. I heard Michael Jackson say "fuck" - in person. I mean who could say that? He cursed his brother out, he cursed Tito out. He said to Tito, "Tito, if you fuck up again, I'm gonna put you on a plane to Afghanistan." Yeah, it was crazy, it was crazy."

Lmfao!!! Michael ain't shit  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: .According to Paris, he sent Grace to India to buy some furniture  :michael_jackson-1135:  :icon_lol:. Mike sounded like he was a trip and hilarious  :LolLolLolLol: .
Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 05:26:12 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Was?

WAS ,because during that time he was like that lol .Now with Mike you never know,cause he IS like a Never Ending Story,always changing lol  :icon_lol: .One day you hear something,and the next day you hear the opposite,about The Man  :LolLolLolLol:.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

:suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Guys, if MJ is alive, don't you think it is perfect time for come back and put everything and everyone on their places?
"We have 4 years to make it right" comes to the end=2013. New "biological mother" appears again, brother buys Ferrari despite his debt, Murray is out of jail, AEG got out dry from water. Things  on the board are mixed up. Michael should BAM already.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions