• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
The verdict
October 02, 2013, 06:13:42 PM
MICHAEL JACKSON DEATH TRIAL
JACKSON FAMILY LOSES
The Jackson family just LOST their bid to hold AEG Live accountable for Michael Jackson's death.

The jury ruled AEG Live did hire Conrad Murray.  That's huge.  The jury then ruled Conrad Murray was NOT unfit or incompetent to treat MJ.   Katherine and the kids lose.

So here's the thing.  The question that ruined Katherine's case was whether Murray was competent to handle Jackson when he was hired, and the jury said he was.  Ironically, a jury in the criminal case ruled Murray then went off the rails and did things that ultimately killed MJ.  But because he was competent at the outset -- the Jackson family lost.

Katherine Jackson and Michael's 3 kids were suing AEG, claiming the company negligently hired and supervised Dr. Conrad Murray and pushed MJ way beyond the limits for his "This Is It" tour.

AEG claimed Michael hired Murray and what went on between them was a secret to all ... including AEG.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

R
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Re: The verdict
October 02, 2013, 06:20:37 PM
The interesting this is that the Jury believes that AEG hire Murray. The answered that question Yes they believe Conrad Murray was hired by AEG.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 02, 2013, 10:29:09 PM
Interesting is that I said from very beginning-this is lost case. I am not surprised.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

October 03, 2013, 01:43:27 AM
AEG got off on a technicality. Only time will tell if that technicality was that Murray eventually went off the rails, as the article claims, or that MJ is in fact, not dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

October 03, 2013, 02:51:54 AM
MICHAEL JACKSON DEATH TRIAL
JACKSON FAMILY LOSES
The Jackson family just LOST their bid to hold AEG Live accountable for Michael Jackson's death.

The jury ruled AEG Live did hire Conrad Murray.  That's huge.  The jury then ruled Conrad Murray was NOT unfit or incompetent to treat MJ.   Katherine and the kids lose.

So here's the thing.  The question that ruined Katherine's case was whether Murray was competent to handle Jackson when he was hired, and the jury said he was.  Ironically, a jury in the criminal case ruled Murray then went off the rails and did things that ultimately killed MJ.  But because he was competent at the outset -- the Jackson family lost.

Katherine Jackson and Michael's 3 kids were suing AEG, claiming the company negligently hired and supervised Dr. Conrad Murray and pushed MJ way beyond the limits for his "This Is It" tour.

AEG claimed Michael hired Murray and what went on between them was a secret to all ... including AEG.

R

Ugh  :Crash:. I see Nancy Grace didn't waste time talking about this. And she had Oxman on the phone talking about how he just got off the phone with Randy and how they were both crying and it was never about money  :Crash:  ::) .
PUHHLEASE......Go away..  :LolLolLolLol: !!!

And ,lately Tom Mesereau is everywere ,speaking about Mike  :ghsdf:......... .He believes the Jacksons will appeal this decision as well. I guess he was right  ;) .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L14sa0WgVJQ
[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 03, 2013, 03:39:33 AM
Has anyone seen this   :WTF:?? I wonder who is the person behind that camera and how TMZ acquired this  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_rolleyes: .Well, if Debbie beLIEves that the American Justice System works,then I  beLIEve otherwise,and I can go and take a good nap  :icon_geek:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:.....

Debbie Rowe -- Michael Jackson Wrongful Death Verdict Screwed Katherine Jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
October 03, 2013, 05:19:48 AM
Has anyone seen this   :WTF:?? I wonder who is the person behind that camera and how TMZ acquired this  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_rolleyes: .Well, if Debbie beLIEves that the American Justice System works,then I  beLIEve otherwise,and I can go and take a good nap  :icon_geek:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:.....

This video is homemade, and the question is how TMZ got it?
Alan Duke: "Dr. Conrad Murray, who-as confirmed by the verdict, was hired by the company, was competent to treat the artist. The verdict ends five-month trial."
How is this? This judgment determines that CM was hired by AEG, but chosen by MJ.
  C. Murray is "competent" to treat MJ .... if the doctor is convicted of manslaughter? did not know CPR and also make clear the Propofol should be used exclusively by an anesthetist.
Maybe I have to think that corruption, came to this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 04, 2013, 05:22:42 AM

This video is homemade, and the question is how TMZ got it?
Alan Duke: "Dr. Conrad Murray, who-as confirmed by the verdict, was hired by the company, was competent to treat the artist. The verdict ends five-month trial."
How is this? This judgment determines that CM was hired by AEG, but chosen by MJ.
  C. Murray is "competent" to treat MJ .... if the doctor is convicted of manslaughter? did not know CPR and also make clear the Propofol should be used exclusively by an anesthetist.
Maybe I have to think that corruption, came to this.

Marumjj,since you wrote about this guy,Alan Duke  ;),there is something about this guy  :suspect: ..........

....About the foreperson, some Jackson fans have had questions about him. Two wrote a letter of complaint to the judge, which was later submitted into evidence. The fans asserted that the juror had noticeable eye contact with a female AEG lawyer. Fans interpreted it as flirting, but the judge did not.

“The judge did nothing with regards to the complaint and I don’t believe there is much importance that can be placed on that by a third party against this juror,” said Edwards........

One of the fans who wrote the letters complaining about juror 6 is dating Alan Duke, who just happens to be a mouthpiece for the Jacksons.

Now,about THE VERDICT....I just love how before the verdict, nobody but MJ fans gave a fuck about this trial and now that cameras were allowed in the courtroom, here go hell come of everybody and their great-grandfathers twice removed coming out of the woodwork with their stories. Get ready. We already have Diane Dimond. Stacy Brown, this scum Matt Fiddes, TMZ, etc. It was only a matter of time  :LolLolLolLol:.
The great Matt Fidess thinks that Michael isolated himself  :icon_rolleyes: and that he even faked breaking a leg prior to a trip to Oxford University, just so he could bring a doctor with him  :omg: :omg: :omg:. That's what I call:THE LIE becomes THE TRUTH.I just knew it  :).Now, the real question here is :How many times our Michael "Fake it"   :LolLolLolLol: ?? And since when  :icon_geek: :icon_cool: ??

There is more about Matt Fidess guy,for sure, and if he knew about Michael's supposed problems :icon_rolleyes: ,why he didn't told Katherine about that,meantime he had  dinner with her  :icon_e_surprised:  :LolLolLolLol: ??

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1eqCYK3bNo[/youtube]
Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 09:42:39 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 04, 2013, 11:17:45 AM
This is similar to a circus, Murray in jail for murder, abandons his patient to talk on the phone with her girlfriends, he does not know how to do CPR,.. but is competent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 04, 2013, 01:06:44 PM
Maybe this is the reason the song "I am a loser" was leaked?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 04, 2013, 02:49:24 PM

I think you are right 100%  :)  lol  :LolLolLolLol: !!!! It's like I said before: MJ and his kids will always lose in the public eyes,and that's because of the so called media lol  ;)  :icon_rolleyes: .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
October 04, 2013, 02:52:57 PM

I think so because the song was leaked following an article about "Katherine Jackson's attorney is losing the case".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankieTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
October 04, 2013, 06:16:31 PM

I think so because the song was leaked following an article about "Katherine Jackson's attorney is losing the case".

:th_bravo:   :moonwalk_: ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
October 04, 2013, 07:17:46 PM
applehead thanks for the link and the video. I do not like Matt Fidess, from the moment they began to spit so much crap on MJ.
The fact is that if Matt knew, from the difficulty of MJ to sleep, He also can find many other things not yet said, and if he says something, we're going to believe?     :suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Rouxie

October 04, 2013, 07:41:50 PM

ugh. of Course !! this is perfect thank you guys for connecting the missing link for me  :th_bravo:
I Predicted this from the start idk but something major will happen soon , All in order.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions