sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: Michael Jackson - The Last Photo Shoots trailer
September 21, 2013, 08:55:11 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You know he looks great in these 2007 photos so what was all that Arnie Klein BS about having to rebuild his face before TII in '09?

And the man is just w-a-y COOL.  Lovely photo's indeed.

Thanks for posting @Applehead. I loved it. 

If you compare his nose from 2001 to his nose from 2007 is wider than before I don't know where I read it but Michael wanting to change his nose to wider since everybody was mocking at him even his family because his nose was too small.

BEFORE

AFTER
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

RedPennylocks

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • A dream is a wish your heart makes
September 21, 2013, 04:13:18 PM
Gorgeous photos and video! Great post Applehead! :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

An amazing person comes in many packages. If you only see with your eyes and not with your heart you will miss a lot of amazing people-do you agree?-Tito Jackson

gwynned

September 21, 2013, 09:28:21 PM
Oh boy ,I think RUSHKA BERGMAN was right after all  :icon_e_surprised: ,just look at this man,he really is the coolest !!!! I mean what a smile,what a charisma,but above all what cool and big shoes he has :-* .Sometimes I wonder myself if he is even real :omg:.

;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 23, 2013, 03:25:46 AM

It is interesting how both shoots look very similar style wise.  :suspect:

...and that they built a documentary around it is even more curious....almost like a "reality show" type promo :icon_e_confused:

He looks so peaceful and at ease. MJ is probably the only man that can look lovely and masculine at the same time.

......well, except for Prince (the artist, not the son)

Very lovely pictures MJ  :icon_e_wink:

Yes, even I asked myself that  :icon_e_confused:.Why, Michael took 2 photo shoots, for 2 different magazines, is still an enigma to me  :suspect:  :icon_eek: .And it will not be just 1 docu.They will produce "a series of 3 positive and informative documentaries (at least) "  :WTF:.

Craig Williams – writer and director of ‘Michael: The Last Photo Shoots’:
“As for the release; we expect the US initial TV broadcast to be before February 2014. As for foreign territories, it could be released sooner as we are already entertaining offers.  As for pay-per-view and DVD; Since we are producing a series of 3 positive and informative documentaries (at least), it would make most sense for us to do a DVD release once we have finished the 3rd in the first quarter of 2014″

3 documentaries, are they all about MJ  :icon_question:  :icon_e_confused:?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh boy ,I think RUSHKA BERGMAN was right after all  :icon_e_surprised: ,just look at this man,he really is the coolest !!!! I mean what a smile,what a charisma,but above all what cool and big shoes he has :-* .Sometimes I wonder myself if he is even real  :omg:.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCDC2EVrgiQ[/youtube]

Absolutely gorgeous man.  I love it! Cannot wait to see this film!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Oh boy ,I think RUSHKA BERGMAN was right after all  :icon_e_surprised: ,just look at this man,he really is the coolest !!!! I mean what a smile,what a charisma,but above all what cool and big shoes he has :-* .Sometimes I wonder myself if he is even real  :omg:.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCDC2EVrgiQ[/youtube]

Absolutely gorgeous man.  I love it! Cannot wait to see this film!

Me too  :penguin:  :) !!!

More On Michael: The Last Photo Shoots Documentary

informative documentaries about Michael Jackson and the completion of principal photography and post-production on the first documentary of the series entitled “Michael: The Last Photo Shoots”.

“Michael: The Last Photo Shoots” is written and directed by Craig Williams, executive produced by Victorino Noval, Jr. (Black Dog Red Dog and Tar) and Anna Garcia and produced by Craig Williams (who has composed and produced music for clients from Tupac Shakur to The Oprah Winfrey Show) and Raymond J. Markovich (High School and Demoted).

“We have applied to the Sundance Film Festival,” producer Raymond J. Markovich told China.org.cn, “We also plan to license all 3 documentaries for broadcast and/or DVD in China. However, at present, we are just dealing with licensing offers from the U.S. and Germany.”

Director Craig Williams expects the US initial TV broadcast to be before February 2014.

“Michael: The Last Photo Shoots” is a fascinating and newsworthy behind the scenes look at Michael Jackson’s last magazine cover photo shoots and the struggle to make them happen. It is a unique story told through the eyes of several of Michael’s closest friends, photographers and stylists that had helped Michael prepare for his planned comeback in 2007.

In 2007, after several years of living over-seas in seclusion, Michael returned to the United States wanting to make a comeback onto the music scene. Taking the cover of L’UOMO Vogue for its October 2007 issue was Michael’s first step. On September 14, 2007 in New York, Photographer Bruce Weber and Vogue Fashion Editor/Michael Jackson’s personal stylist

Rushka Bergman captured the magic of the King of Pop for the 25th Anniversary of the release of Thriller.

On September 24, 2007 in Brooklyn, NY, Michael Jackson did an interview and another photo shoot for Ebony Magazine for its December 2007 issue. This was Michael’s first United States interview and magazine story in a decade.

Michael had a love for art and being an artist himself, Michael had said that he had wanted to be photographed in a space “where art lives on forever.” Ebony selected the Brooklyn Museum of Art as the location. While many magazine covers were done throughout Michael’s career, the Vogue and Ebony shoots were very important to Michael as these were for his comeback. Through these photos, Michael’s image as art lives on forever.

Along with never before seen footage of Michael, “Michael: The Last Photo Shoots” contains engaging interviews with Rushka Bergman (Contributing Fashion Editor of L’Uomo Vogue, Vogue Italia and Michael Jackson’s personal stylist), Phillip Bloch (widely considered to be one of Hollywood’s premier fashion stylists), Bruce Weber (famed photographer and filmmaker) and Kabuki (legendary make-up artist from Northern England known for his unique flair and artistry with make-up and imagery and one of the most exciting talents in fashion today).

There are captivating interviews with Bryan Monroe (an award winning journalist, CNN Politics editor, team leader of the winner of the Pulitzer Prize Gold Medal, former Vice President and Editorial Director of Ebony and Jet Magazines and the journalist who conducted the last major interview with the King of Pop – Michael Jackson), Harriett Cole (Life stylist author, nationally syndicated advice columnist, former Editor in Chief of Ebony Magazine and Creative director for Michael Jackson’s last cover photo shoot) and Michael Amir (Executive Assistant and Chief of Staff for Michael Jackson).

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

the nose seems different in some of them than the others . :icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

That past black and white pic cannot be MJ. If ur on iPad or phone zoom in and look at the hook nose!!

Agree with u @ suspicious!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

the nose seems different in some of them than the others . :icon_e_biggrin:

How about his jaw structure  :suspect:  :icon_e_confused: ??
Anyway , he started going trick or treating  :icon_e_wink: in Halloween in the 90s it sounds like, most of the time dressed as MJ  :icon_lol:  :icon_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
That thumb and nails are Michael's, the nose is either photoshopped or prosthetic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

suspicious mind

... I wonder who is leaking all this stuff lately, hmmmm!!

I wonder that too  :suspect:

Maybe Michael's staff lol  :LolLolLolLol: .
There is something that I recently noticed :icon_e_confused: :

"After several years of living overseas in seclusion, Michael returned to the United States wanting to make a comeback onto the music scene. Taking the cover of L'UOMO Vogue for its October, 2007 issue was Michael's first step... and on September 24, 2007 in Brooklyn, New York, Michael Jackson did an interview and another photoshoot for Ebony Magazine - for its December 2007 issue. This was Michael's first United States interview and magazine story in a decade."

So there were 2 photo-shootings,for 2 magazines  :icon_e_surprised:??!!!! Oh boy this is killing me  :Pulling_hair:  :icon_rolleyes: !!!!!

teeth seem off to me on the one on the right here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

......after 7 months, something "new",with black shoes and black socks,bobbing from side to side  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:...... finally  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:!!!! :

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Thanks for sharing.... so beautiful !!!!!   :-*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

......after 7 months, something "new",with black shoes and black socks,bobbing from side to side  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:...... finally  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:!!!! :

Okay, I have to agree, the second two vids are hilarious :thjajaja121: --amazing that Mike agreed to do it!! :icon_e_surprised:  Shows more of his sense of humor. :icon_lol:

(BTW, I think that "<3" on the url of the third video prevents it from opening [at least for me]; I had to open it within a link on the Vimeo page of the second video. Maybe the following link will work to open the third video directly:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

:) So beautiful. Thanks for sharing. I miss him so so much. I can't explain it  :'(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions