~Souza~Topic starter

Re: List of questions about the past 4+ years
September 21, 2013, 07:17:13 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've read some, but stopped because I couldn't understand it.  - make it clear for myself that there are 2 MJ's -

But MFFreedom said "one being used by Sony" and that triggered me.
But I will read the blogs, thanks for the tip!  :bearhug:

There are huge threads on this with a hundred different opinions, including that one. You are always free to open a new thread about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Rouxie

September 21, 2013, 11:13:00 AM
Nice idea Souza !

1.   What is your username and has it always been the same?

Rouxie Always been the Same , Not in Every Hoax Forum

2.   What made you look into the hoax and when?

December 2009 , Everything was Really confusing and made no sense

3.   What do you think is his reason to hoax his death?

$$$ , Taking his health and Shape back on , Exposing Media , and getting His name Cleared.

4.   Who do you think are 100% in on the hoax?

His Children , Katherine , Ortega , Murray

5.   Do you think he will come back and if yes; why, when and how? If not, why do you think he will not return?

Yes "Piece by Piece Light Man will be Revealed"  why ? Because the Show must Go on And he needs a Closure
When ? I don't know , He will come out to the light at the time he wants AKA " BAM" and How ? Same answer unknown

6.   Do you believe MJ reads the forum and do you think he posts. If yes, do you have a suspect?

Yep , Yep and Surely Yep

7.   How long do you think this hoax was in the planning? Please explain why.

I think in the late 80s but the idea became really serious in 2001 Specifically " Invincible "

8.   Do you think we have overlooked something or haven’t examined enough and if so, what?

Not Sure Maybe The home tapes and Moonwalker

9.   Which part of the hoax do you like less?

Money Diggers from OUR ideas you know who i mean , Impostors and Frauds

10.   What do you think is the best hoax video / YouTube channel?

This is it.

11.   Do you think O2 guy was MJ?

No.

12.   What old topic should be discussed again you think?

I Think we discussed every little detail but Threads should be discussed again whether it's Debunked or Confirmed

13.   If you would have to make a non-believer reconsider and you could pick 3 things to make your point, which 3 things will that be?

Funeral , This is it Both Movie and Ending Song , DaveDave

14.   Is there anything you believe about the hoax/MJ that you rather not say because you think people will think you are crazy? If yes, please share! Hahahaha.

Mj will talk about our forum when he comes back. Enough for now lol

15.   What made you laugh the hardest the past 4 years?

Murray's Singing to Anderson Cooper and the slips of Jermaine Jackson

16.   Anything else you want to share or questions you think should be added?

Nothing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you could only erase the past ..

September 23, 2013, 11:41:45 AM
 Yes :) always the same!

When I was watching the memorial live, I was sure that MJ was going to jump out of his casket. After that I was looking on you tube for videos of MJ and I saw a hoax video about Dave Dave. So I start to read about that for almost half of a year before signing in here :)

1- a movie
2- something about bad doctors and bad use of different drugs. He probably have been ask to help FBI

Family for sure and if it's my second choice of reason, well FBI. Not that much people in the option 2. In the option 1, well, everyone around the movie.

5.   Do you think he will come back and if yes; why, when and how? If not, why do you think he will not return?
Yes . For the when, I can't say. But the why, for both of the option, he will be back. For the How, I imagine it will be big.

6.   Do you believe MJ reads the forum and do you think he posts. If yes, do you have a suspect?
Why not? If it was me, I would want to know what people think. About posting, well, I think he is, but he will never use the ''MJ writing'' (I mean the peace, I love you more, and everything Mj would use).

For option movie, since a long time.
For the option FBI, not that much. probably since the 2005 trial.

8.   Do you think we have overlooked something or haven’t examined enough and if so, what?
Maybe some of you will hate me, but I think we overlook the double theory in TTI, and in is life.

Bible and numbers.

LunaJo

YES! I think MJ was playing like a not the real MJ.

Umm...hard to say....

13.   If you would have to make a non-believer reconsider and you could pick 3 things to make your point, which 3 things will that be?
1- Dave Dave
2- Jermaine Slip-up
3- The ''He's still dead by the way''

14.   Is there anything you believe about the hoax/MJ that you rather not say because you think people will think you are crazy? If yes, please share! Hahahaha.
loll like I said earlier, the Double theory in TII, I don't believe in it :)

The slip up and, on a personal side, the wonderful troll in the chat (These boots are made for walking)

No :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 23, 2013, 05:51:28 PM
Souza, this is a brilliant idea i am supprised you didnt think of this years ago :0) ... ok i dont post much on here, and havnt in the 4 years i have been here even though i 'check in' every day .. i appolagize if my answers are quite long but i thought i could put my thoughts down for the first time in 4 years as i never get involved in board disscusions  ;D

I have always been susiesesitsright seemed the right username as my name is Suzie and ask freinds and family .. I am always right ;0)

25th June 2009, Jermain Jackson announced his brothers death ... what the hell?? since when??? I thought it was always an official body that announced a death ... the other niggling doubts set in the next day when absolutely nothing made any sense. The biggest thing that played on my mind was the length of time it took to 'bury' Michael.

To this day i honestly cant answer that question ... my first thought was that he knew he could not complete the 'this is it' concerts and knew he would be finished if he cancelled ... but since reading lately those hand written notes, I think the TII concert was never meant to take place and that was the begining of Michael's new path in his life.

Jermain without any doubt, Kenny O, the cast and crew of TII and a VERY small group of chosen 'by Michael' friends, def Paris & Prince i have reservations about blanket .... i even have some doubt as to Katherine knowing.

At first it was certainly no, as i could not see Michael going through all that to come back, I think he had his whole new future planned out and i honestly believe, the hoax death is so he can follow his dream of movie making, directing and producing, also you will never convince me that the Cirque Du Soleil Immortal world tour was not produced, mixed and directed by Michael, i think he has been working on that tour a very long time.

LOL i would love to think he does, ermmm yes i think he does, this forum has had so much publicity his curiosity would have made him check it out, does he post?? maybe .. some posts i read although have no mannerisms of Michael at all, certainly have his way of thinking .... I wont allow myself to believe anyone here is Michael .. that way i dont get dragged in by any troll :0)

Since the 2005 trial .. i honestly dont believe he even thought about it before then, i think once he was found innocent he decided on a new direction in his life and he had to vanish from view to achieve this and thats why he led a 'nomad' life ... he was laying the foundations for the hoax and his new life.

I think we need to go back and re-examine the days, weeks & months directly after Michael's 'death' with ALL the information we have now.

the crazyness that led to every advert, every film, every song, everything in general being disected because it held clues to the 'hoax' Michael is a powerfull man ... but im sorry he is not so powerful that he can sway big companies to place clues in everything filmed, written etc since 2009

I watch so many but take no notice of who made them ... sorry folks who make them .. but they are all equally well researched :0)

I want to say no .. but honestley i really am not sure.

The early days just following the 'death'

1. Jermain's airport slip up, 2. the ambulance video (sorry i still think that was genuine and the 'how we did it video was damage controll') 3. The children and their reaction at the memorial and funeral, specially Paris's (i can cry on demand) speach at the memorial.

That Michael is alive and well and living in Sevenoaks in kent and i will bump into him in Hamleys toy shop while shopping in London :0)

Jason pfeiffer and his imagination ... that guy should write fan fiction ... look at fifty shades of grey :0) .... come on Jason think about it, you wouldnt need to leech of Michael's memory anymore you could earn an honest buck :0)

ermmmm ... ok hands up who took the red pill and who took the blue pill?? :0)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

September 24, 2013, 07:21:45 AM
1.   What is your username and has it always been the same?
My username is ShyBleuEyes, before 2010 it was BleuEyes, due to chatroom problems(i couldnt login anymore, Souza recommended me to change my user name.

2.   What made you look into the hoax and when?
i saw the news on tele and it was real late here,.. that Mj has rushed to the hospital, but hoped it was false alarm. the next day my mom called me really early to tell me MJ had passed away. the following days i thought he was murdered, it was to odd. i kept talking to anyone because it didn't want to settle in my head, and after 2 weeks my sister asked me if i have searched at the internet if he was indeed dead, so we did, and while she quit searching after that day, i went on...

3.   What do you think is his reason to hoax his death?
There are more reasons imo, illuminati, aeg(sony), estate, financial debt , and perfoming his best show ever, hoax shock.

4.   Who do you think are 100% in on the hoax?
MJ, lol, his family (most of them) Kenny O, Tom M.

5.   Do you think he will come back and if yes; why, when and how? If not, why do you think he will not return?
I do think it's what j is aiming For, but i do believe the sircomstances has to be right.

6.   Do you believe MJ reads the forum and do you think he posts. If yes, do you have a suspect?
I do believe he checks in every now and then , but mostly by people who support him thorough this hoax.

7.   How long do you think this hoax was in the planning? Please explain why.
I don't know, but i do know it takes some preparation to do something like this big.

8.   Do you think we have overlooked something or haven’t examined enough and if so, what?
not for now.

9.   Which part of the hoax do you like less?
The part that we see MJ as some kind of super human/angel.

10.   What do you think is the best hoax video / YouTube channel?
i like most of them..

11.   Do you think O2 guy was MJ?
Yes

12.   What old topic should be discussed again you think?
Backs posts.

13.   If you would have to make a non-believer reconsider and you could pick 3 things to make your point, which 3 things will that be?
Dave Dave(larry King) funeral, time (7)

14.   Is there anything you believe about the hoax/MJ that you rather not say because you think people will think you are crazy? If yes, please share! Hahahaha.
In private i tell anyone who wants to hear it, i don't care what people think of me about MJ hoaxed death

15.   What made you laugh the hardest the past 4 years?
the chatroom, i had a wonderfull time there.I miss those days.

16.   Anything else you want to share or questions you think should be added?[/b]
Just happy here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

January 20, 2014, 10:58:26 AM
Speeddemon81- yes always the same on any board :)

I youtubed his name one day and came across the video of them body being moved and it SAT UP in the helicopter.....sorry for the caps....this clip still takes my breath away

the privacy for him and his children

his family for sure

I think so......look at all his work.............everytime we think he is gone "there he is again" :)

Not so sure about this one....I hope so and if he does I hope I notice :)

years at least but not done untill nesseccery

Im sure we have but not sure what yet

hmmmmm i dunno mostly that he is just gone.....i am a lifelong MJ fan:)

I watch a few and all of them have more info than i would ever be able to find

the actual day i think we have gotten alittle away from it and it has the most evidence

the helicopter ride i show everyone cuz i believe its the biggest thing.....I dont know three things off the top of my head though....will get back to you on this

That he planned a death hoax whether he lived or died so that for us he would live forever either way :)

not much about this has me laughing

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

January 22, 2014, 05:14:59 AM
1.   What is your username and has it always been the same?
diggyon 

2.   What made you look into the hoax and when?

I learned of Michael Jackson's death from the newspaper. I normally feel sad when people die, even if I don't know them. But when I read the article I was shocked because I didn't expect him to die this tragic way. As the article was not informative enough I decided to dig deeper and see what exactly happened to him. As I was looking for more articles days after June 25th the word "fake death" caught my eyes. So I decided to dig deeper and deeper.

3.   What do you think is his reason to hoax his death?

At the very beginning I thought that he was sick and tired of his life because celebrities can't lead a normal life like every one else. But after following the hoax I discovered that there are so many reasons.

4.   Who do you think are 100% in on the hoax?

The family, Kenny Ortega, FBI, CIA, President Obama, Conrad Murray, TMZ, Pearl Jr., The estate, Lisa Marie Presley, close friends and staff.

5.   Do you think he will come back and if yes; why, when and how? If not, why do you think he will not return?

I think he'll come back in his own time but I don't know how!

6.   Do you believe MJ reads the forum and do you think he posts. If yes, do you have a suspect?

I believe he reads the forum and he posts as a very normal user. I have decided not to suspect anyone.

7.   How long do you think this hoax was in the planning? Please explain why.

I learned from the forum that the hoax was in the planning for more than 20 years. 

8.   Do you think we have overlooked something or haven’t examined enough and if so, what?

Michael's heath condition

9.   Which part of the hoax do you like less?

Paris's speech. She broke my heart. But it was necessary for the hoax. I also don't like the fact that the children are involved in the hoax.

10.   What do you think is the best hoax video / YouTube channel?

I think Jonell star's videos are very good. I also like Piano games' channel. I was always waiting for his new videos because he was revealing so many clues.

11.   Do you think O2 guy was MJ?

Yes I do.

12.   What old topic should be discussed again you think?

The funeral and the memorial, clues in the movies..

13.   If you would have to make a non-believer reconsider and you could pick 3 things to make your point, which 3 things will that be?

The family not grieving neither at the memorial nor at the funeral (Prince chewing gum at daddy's memorial! ! lol) (Jermaine was able to sing so perfectly at the memorial ! )

Dave Dave's interview with Larry King

The bogus trial

14.   Is there anything you believe about the hoax/MJ that you rather not say because you think people will think you are crazy? If yes, please share! Hahahaha.

Telling people that Michael Jackson is still alive is the craziest thing any believer could say. When I learned about the hoax I was so excited and I wanted to tell every one I know about it. Whenever I talked about it people used look at me and say:" of course he is alive and Elvis is alive too. So you're one of those id****.. (i prefer not continue lol)

15.   What made you laugh the hardest the past 4 years?

This ----->               

because I know Michael is hiding in plain sight watching us go insane !       

16.   Anything else you want to share or questions you think should be added?

I think we have been questioning every thing since the hoax started. But I would like to know if there are still clues out there that we have missed
Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 04:50:47 PM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
January 22, 2014, 12:15:10 PM
WHO DID DELETE MY POST?? PLS I NEED AN ANSWER.
Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 12:18:03 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

~Souza~Topic starter

January 22, 2014, 12:16:37 PM

SANTA CLAUS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
January 22, 2014, 12:59:58 PM

SANTA CLAUS

Oh I thought Santa Claus was on his way back to Laponia, lol
Ok Souza you have already answered my question "giggling"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

January 22, 2014, 10:01:37 PM
Interesting...

SANTA CLAUS

Oh I thought Santa Claus was on his way back to Laponia, lol
Ok Souza you have already answered my question "giggling"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Gwynned, never changed

After seeing TII the 2nd time I was sure he was murdered and watched a couple of videos suggesting the Illuminati killed him.  Then I noticed a video on Youtube by Jonnell Star and I was hooked!

I think the hoax is part of an overall plan to defeat the rulers of the world who have used their control over the media, governments, financial institutions and religions to hoodwink the sleeping masses.  The result has been near destruction of the planet and a dulled, self indulgent population that, left unchecked, threatened a Hunger Games scenario for the children of the future. 

All of Hollywood.

Yes.  So many signs point to a return, including the constant reminders of the MJ name, whether it be in the gossip columns, mention by other prominent stars, new albums, and most recently the hologram.  Five seems to be a big number, V (V for Vendetta)  being the Latin equivalent and prominent in the hoax, so I am guessing this year (2014).  I am assuming he will land his space ship in my yard, knock on the front and ask me to marry him.  ;)  In all seriousness, I have no idea and expect to be as surprised as anyone else.

6.   Do you believe MJ reads the forum and do you think he posts. If yes, do you have a suspect?  Absolutely.  I have plenty of suspicions but don't want to out anyone!

7.   How long do you think this hoax was in the planning? Please explain.  That is a tough one, but I'm going to say 50 years because I see the hoax as a part of something else that began with the (faked) assassination of JFK. 

8.   Do you think we have overlooked something or haven’t examined enough and if so, what?  Given the scope of the forum, no.  However, what interests me most is how the hoax connects to other seemingly non related events, such as V. Stiviano's exposure of Donald Sterling

9.   Which part of the hoax do you like less?  Family drama.

10.   What do you think is the best hoax video / YouTube channel?  There are so many, it would be difficult to choose.  Jonnell Star is hard to beat as an intro, but I remember being very moved by MagicalExscapism.

11.   Do you think O2 guy was MJ?  Yep

12.   What old topic should be discussed again you think?  None that I can think of.

The autopsy photo, the unofficial death certificate, the different 911 recordings

14.   Is there anything you believe about the hoax/MJ that you rather not say because you think people will think you are crazy? If yes, please share! Hahahaha.  I believe Michael is preparing us for the Second Coming. 

15.   What made you laugh the hardest the past 4 years?  Conrad Murray's special!  I laugh just thinking about it. 

16.   Anything else you want to share or questions you think should be added?  No one outside the hoax could possibly understand how investigating the death hoax of a pop star can change your life.  So I am sending a big  :bearhug: to everyone here for sharing so many precious and crazy moments. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Unbreakable1 was Terror2k10 .

It started the same day I found out about the death. I had a funny feeling then found derick clonz site then the original mj death hoax site and I was convinced something was going on.

I think he showed us in ghosts video that some people just wanted him out of the picture. So he did but the thing is he is not where they think he is "dead" he really is in a place with no name because no one knows where he is.But he is still watching everything,Until it IS TIME TO FINISH IT. Unfinished BUsiness.

His family,Lawyers,FBI,Murray and maybe a few others.

5.   Do you think he will come back and if yes; why, when and how? If not, why do you think he will not return.

I think he always planned to return and he knows you give just enough to keep the people wanting even more and after the bma award show I feel like I miss him even more which is what i feel he wanted.MJ never goes small time,one time he was asked what would you like to do in the future." his answer "Shock the World".So It has to be something big where the whole world is watching.

Do you believe MJ reads the forum and do you think he posts. If yes, do you have a suspect?

I believe he has written on the forums,I have a feeling he has been multiple people in the hoax,but conrad is one i got a feeling from when he speaks in MJ like words.

7.   How long do you think this hoax was in the planning?

I think this has been in the planning before the pepsi accident,so in the 80s is my answer.

Of course we had to miss some stuff when you look really hard i feel it is easy to miss the little clues. But we believed and I think that is a huge thing because we saw through the lies.

The accusations being brought back about child molestation,but I feel that is the way to ruin the mans name even after he is not around to defend himself.

10.   What do you think is the best hoax video / YouTube channel?  There are so many, it would be difficult to choose. tie = Jonnell Star  and pearl have some good ones.

I do not think that was the man at o2 arena.that was just my first impression and I am sticking with that.that walk he had when he walked in there did not seem like the man.

None I think we are ready for the greatest show to begin,lets just wait.

His music speaks volumes to me.the Autopsy picture and death certificate. There is just so much to question i could go on and on.

14.   Is there anything you believe about the hoax/MJ that you rather not say because you think people will think you are crazy? If yes, please share!

Well my belief is that in this world sometimes be it God or the creator send us a person with such a good heart that they have the ability to grab the attention of the world. If these people become to big of a threat,they are assasinated. Mj was getting to vocal so he became a threat and knew they were out to get him. But the smooth criminal outsmarted them and hoaxed his death before they could actually kill him.

15.   What made you laugh the hardest the past 4 years?  Conrad Murray's special!

The dave dave interview,it just felt like  I was watching Mj before my eyes,making fools of the world and non-believers. Like in your face do you know who I am?

I just think we should just keep watching I feel things are gearing towards its climax. :multiplespotting:

Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 01:48:10 PM by Unbreakable1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

1. What is your username and has it always been the same?

kruszkova

2.What made you look into the hoax and when?

I don't remember exactly but I think it was about 2010 - but I had a lot stuff in my mind and it was just an information, now I have time to watch, think etc.
It started when I explored the Illuminati.

3. What do you think is his reason to hoax his death?

Honestly I don't know. I feel close to him but for real I don't know him and it can be everything. But I have a little idea - I think it can be because of one simply reason - he doesn't want new lies, tabloids, I think he was feared that his image will be worse and worse, he doesn't want to be remember as a person as tabloids writes.
And i think the other possibility is desire to live a normal life. Because he never had that and he couldn't even try like he tried with the case of childhood.
He could be tired that is all.

4.Who do you think are 100% in on the hoax?

For sure Murray, doctors, lawyers, family

5.Do you think he will come back and if yes; why, when and how? If not, why do you think he will not return.

In my opinion he wants to come back. But maybe something happened while this time of hiding and he will not.
Maybe everything will be okay but someone will not let him and give him reason why he should not to.
He wants to come back from his heart but if we are talking about mind - I don't think so.
He made do much things to leave and you know he did it for some reason, not a little reason. So why should he.
But IF i will die haha

6. Do you believe MJ reads the forum and do you think he posts. If yes, do you have a suspect?

I don't know if he reads this forum but he reads internet for sure, or people who are in the hoax. They have to know what people know and MJ was always curious of everything.
And he is so happy that fans are believing and loving him even if he is not here :)

7. How long do you think this hoax was in the planning?

I think he always had a thinks like that but a real planning started about 2005.

8.Do you think we have overlooked something or haven’t examined enough and if so, what?

Oh boy sure we missed something it is impossible not to miss. But I don't know what.

9. Which part of the hoax do you like less?

Conrad Murray he is so weird

10. What do you think is the best hoax video / YouTube channel?  There are so many, it would be difficult to choose. tie = Jonnell Star  and pearl have some good ones

I like series "MJ is alive? The weird list (part X)"

11.Do you think O2 guy was MJ? 

Oh yes of course it was him. He acted weird but it was him I have no doubt for that.

12 What old topic should be discussed again you think?

Don't know.

13.   If you would have to make a non-believer reconsider and you could pick 3 things to make your point, which 3 things will that be?'

Umm I like this question.
So for sure it would be -
- death certificat
- calling for 911 (from other adress)
- behavior of his family and friends

14.   Is there anything you believe about the hoax/MJ that you rather not say because you think people will think you are crazy? If yes, please share!

Omg yes of course.
I am not a believer if we talk about God BUT I believe in something. I don't know what - maybe in good. So I believe that MJ was a test for a people. You know h e could be even a Jesus and people would not believe him and do things they did. It is sad but a right value system is not wanted. You know he was so good that people thought "he is so weird" :/

Joe Jackson.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Echo

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
  • Hear Virtue in Call to Prayer
August 23, 2014, 06:21:10 AM
Just joined...however I have studied the forum for the past two years. As a newbie, I will give a few of these questions a shot.

Echo. Always the same.

To start I was bewildered by the MJ TII press conference. The energy was off. A disconnect. Then the 50 performances tour...over the top and unrealistic. Perplexing...did not harp, just sat back and watched it all unfold.

Too complex for me to phantom. To hide? To stop the downward spiral? Recovery? Rejuvenation?

100%? MJ and I cannot name the other. Too controversial. Anyone else involved are pawns.

If he comes back, he will be un recognizable to the masses. And he may be back. However, MJ will not return as a public figure because it was grueling and cruel.

Hmmmmmmm. Read? Yes. His ego drives his curiosity. Posts? Most likely not.

Clueless.

No opinion.

The public appearances and interviews of those that are involved. If you cannot tell the truth, then just don't say anything.

Not one stands out.

No.

Discuss more about the attending medical staff at the hospital.

I do not think that I can make a non-believer reconsider. I will ask a non-believer to think about this, people reveal that they are hiding something by the way that they hide it. A non-believer needs to apply himself or herself to study and make their own conclusion.

I believe that when Jermaine used the word "airport " instead of "hospital" that it was a genuine Freudian slip.

Dr. Conrad Murray's girlfriend on the witness stand. A train wreck.

No, not at this time.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"It’s a great loss for us and I just hope and pray that the Creator, whatever you believe in, still holds us in favor to send us another angel like that. Because if not, we may have lost more than just a man. It must be something very special to send a man like that down. He influenced so many different people, so many different industries, politics, science, music, art ... And then to be taken away? Maybe we didn't take good care of him". - W. Snipes

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal