~Souza~Topic starter

List of questions about the past 4+ years
September 18, 2013, 10:14:11 AM
I wanted to do this earlier but forgot. I think it would be a nice idea if everyone would answer a list of questions. Not just as info for new members, but also to revive some old stuff that was forgotten or to bring back some hope for those who are tired and/or losing faith. I will answer myself later on, here is the list. Just copy it and put your answer under each question. Might have interesting conversations coming from this.

1.   What is your username and has it always been the same?

2.   What made you look into the hoax and when?

3.   What do you think is his reason to hoax his death?

4.   Who do you think are 100% in on the hoax?

5.   Do you think he will come back and if yes; why, when and how? If not, why do you think he will not return?

6.   Do you believe MJ reads the forum and do you think he posts. If yes, do you have a suspect?

7.   How long do you think this hoax was in the planning? Please explain why.

8.   Do you think we have overlooked something or haven’t examined enough and if so, what?

9.   Which part of the hoax do you like less?

10.   What do you think is the best hoax video / YouTube channel?

11.   Do you think O2 guy was MJ?

12.   What old topic should be discussed again you think?

13.   If you would have to make a non-believer reconsider and you could pick 3 things to make your point, which 3 things will that be?

14.   Is there anything you believe about the hoax/MJ that you rather not say because you think people will think you are crazy? If yes, please share! Hahahaha.

15.   What made you laugh the hardest the past 4 years?

16.   Anything else you want to share or questions you think should be added?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Re: List of questions about the past 4+ years
September 18, 2013, 10:42:49 AM
PS: I also challenge long time lurkers to register and answer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AliveHeHides

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Singer, Loyal For Criss, BeLIEver, Soldier of LOVE
September 18, 2013, 12:24:53 PM
1.   What is your username and has it always been the same?

My username is currently AliveHeHides. It used to be IWantYouBack.

2.   What made you look into the hoax and when?

To be completely honest, on June 25, I was under the impression that Michael had passed away. However, later on that night, I decided to research more information about his death and came across a few posts online regarding a possible hoax. After finding out more information about Michael and his unusual, out of the blue, perfectly-timed passing, I definitely became a believer. So, technically, I have been a believer since late-evening June 25th, 2009.

3.   What do you think is his reason to hoax his death?

I personally believe that Michael has multiple reasons to hoax his death. I will list them below:

1) Illuminati

Because Michael's message is all about love and he constantly spoke out against dangerous figures through his music and speeches, I feel that he was threatened by the Illuminati and therefore had to fake his death to save his life.

2) His Children

Because Michael loved his children so much and that he is such a massive celebrity, I think he would fake his death to help give his children the chance to live a normal life. Without Michael around, it would be easier for his children to adapt to a normal life without being constantly harassed about the controversy surrounding their father. Although there will always be controversy regarding his passing, with Michael being gone, the public will back away from his children and give them their space because they "lost their father".

3) His Health

I personally believe that Michael's health wasn't perfect. Knowing Michael and his work ethic, I believe he definitely wanted to do This Is It but knew he wasn't healthy enough to give 110 % into all 50 performances. Michael always wants to be on top of his field, so I personally think that faking his death has given him the chance to gain his strength back, get off any drugs he may be on, and (hopefully) come back a new, healthy man.

4.   Who do you think are 100% in on the hoax?

In no particular order, I believe the following people are included:

- Kenny Ortega and the This Is It cast and crew.
- Conrad Murray
- His Family
- The FBI

5.   Do you think he will come back and if yes; why, when and how? If not, why do you think he will not return?

Although I'd LOVE for him to return, I don't think Michael is going to come back. His children are finally getting the chance to live a (somewhat) normal life and go to school. If he came back, then his kids will be harassed until the cows come home about their "weird father who faked his death". I don't think MJ wants that and I definitely don't think his children want that. I know Michael isn't weird, but if he came back, I think that's what the public (who aren't his hardcore fans) and the media would think.

6.   Do you believe MJ reads the forum and do you think he posts. If yes, do you have a suspect?

I think he may read the forum, but I don't think he posts.

7.   How long do you think this hoax was in the planning? Please explain why.

I think this hoax was in the works since the 2005 trial. Michael's image was completely tarnished as an entertainer because of that trial (in my opinion), and so, to gain his reputation back as the legendary King of Pop, I think he in a way had to fake his death so that people would begin to immediately remember his music and how he impacted the entertainment industry, and not for his eccentricities and his trial.

8.   Do you think we have overlooked something or haven’t examined enough and if so, what?

No, I think we've done an amazing job and haven't really overlooked anything. :)

9.   Which part of the hoax do you like less?

The biblical part of the hoax. I just cannot bring myself to believe in that theory, I'm sorry. ^_^

10.   What do you think is the best hoax video / YouTube channel?

To be honest, I love Pearl's videos.

11.   Do you think O2 guy was MJ?

No. I think it was an impostor/body double.

12.   What old topic should be discussed again you think?

I can't really answer this question because I haven't been on top of the hoax as much as I'd like to have recently.

13.   If you would have to make a non-believer reconsider and you could pick 3 things to make your point, which 3 things will that be?

The ending credits of This Is It, the Jermaine hospital slip up, and my personal experience at Neverland.

14.   Is there anything you believe about the hoax/MJ that you rather not say because you think people will think you are crazy? If yes, please share! Hahahaha.

LOL Well, if you check out my recent thread regarding the London England clown, if I say that I think it's MJ, I KNOW people will think I'm crazy! LOL I personally don't believe it's him as of yet, but I'm not ruling out the possibility!

15.   What made you laugh the hardest the past 4 years?

The Jermaine hospital slip up. CLASSIC! LOL!

16.   Anything else you want to share or questions you think should be added?

Nope! :D

Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 07:38:29 PM by AliveHeHides
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

September 18, 2013, 01:49:12 PM
Mu username is Jos, and has been Always the same. I use my own name, since I really like to be open to anyone. And so, I don't like to hide under a "fake" name.

I've watched a random Youtube movie, and then on the right side there was a movie "MJ hoax" or something like that.
I've watched it and triggered me. That was about 6 months before I made an account on here.

I sure hope there is more into this then only entertainment.
You don't have to like it, but every time I see, hear or read things, it gives me some sort of biblical feeling/meaning.

Prince, Paris, Conrad, Kenny, Jermaine, Latoya, Mother K.

5.   Do you think he will come back and if yes; why, when and how? If not, why do you think he will not return?
Yes. Why: To open up our eyes before it's to late. When:  I hope soon :) How: With a big eyeopener for the world. (Maybe that Robert Connor?)

6.   Do you believe MJ reads the forum and do you think he posts. If yes, do you have a suspect?
Yes and I (did) have some suspect. Someone who can not be named. Also, I thought some /one of the mods here could be (with) him.

If you listen to the songs and I mean listen to the texts. You can say this hoax is started in or around the '80's.

8.   Do you think we have overlooked something or haven’t examined enough and if so, what?
Don't know, have to think about it.

The DWD theory and Paris' cutting. Also the waiting game ofcourse :) Oh, and I think I don't like the reason of the hoax, since I believe it's not "just" for entertainig.

Don't know. Never look at the makers name really.

Yes, 100%

I guess we blocked the wrong guy here. But I respect Souza's opinion and don't want to say anything about it.

13.   If you would have to make a non-believer reconsider and you could pick 3 things to make your point, which 3 things will that be?
1) CM-trial.
2) MJ's Music
3) See question 12.

14.   Is there anything you believe about the hoax/MJ that you rather not say because you think people will think you are crazy? If yes, please share! Hahahaha.
After watching multiple videos, I believe Michael is more then just an entertainer. By now I'm sure you know what I mean.

Watching old videos of Michael, to search for something we might have missed :) you'll find the most funny vid's with him and Chris Tucker for instance.

Note: please respect my beliefs/ ideas. Some of my answers may not be what you want / like to read.
I'd choose to not naming people, because I know some of you don't want that. I respect that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

~Souza~Topic starter

September 18, 2013, 02:08:50 PM

~Souza~, has changed a few times, but always had Souza in it.

June 25th 2009, something just didn't seem quite right. Hoax was first thing that came to mind just because it seemed to fit with everything Michael Jackson. Started googling next morning.

Taking care of business, forking in $$$ for his master plan, outing TPTB, dealing with personal stuff, getting back in shape, have some fun, troll the hoax community, make a movie/documentary, take over the world, etc.

The family, Conrad Murray, Kenny Ortega, Timor Steffens (not so sure about the whole crew), John Branca. Maybe a handful of others I forgot now. Those for sure, not sure about anyone else.

Definitely, because he is MJ, because he wants to get back, because he doesn't want to be remembered as a propofol drinking idiot and he will do it soon because the 4 years are almost up since TII. Plus 2Pac is rumoured to BAM in 2014 and he sure doesn't want to be a copycat. How? With something that will make the world STOP.

Yes, yes and yes.

Since the late 80's at least. Moonwalker was the start or end, depends on how you look at it (October 29th, 1988 in Japan), TII was released exactly 21 years later (October 28th, 2009, worldwide).

Many things, but I think Moonwalker did not get the attention it deserves.

The money grabbing 'fans' that are only in this to sell their e-books and disgusting documentaries and pathetic crazies that think they can be MJ online now that he can't come out and make them all look like a bunch of idiots.

Ghosts.

Hell no.

Many, should have a closer look at the lyrics and the videos as well.

- Moonwalker
- Ghosts
- This is It

I have said it before way back in 2009 and people did think I am crazy: there are 2 Michael Jacksons. And I am not talking about a double.

The 'MJ pees in cups' story on TMZ, the Murray video in 2009 and the Murray trial. The TMZ story tops it though, hilarious!

Nothing for now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 18, 2013, 02:24:49 PM

Whatyourheartsays. Never changed.

A girl on a french forum started to talk about number 7 in MJ's death, saying it couldn't be coincidence. It made me want to look more into it.

I think he might have found a way to deal with all his issues : his safety, his business issues...
I don't "blame" people for their choices and if he solved everything in his life = Great move.

Katherine, obviously. I have no idea about other people. People can be act so strange sometime, even close friends. You never know...I trust noone in that hoax
appart from KJ because Michael always loved his mom, i guess he would put his life and safety in her hands.

I have no idea in the end. Head says no return, heart says come back. If he doesn't return, i guess it's a choice to respect. If he returns,
i think it won't be very soon and i think his potential comeback will be in a way nobody thought of. I think 4 years is what we "expected" and i think
MJ doesn't want to be "what we expect" IMO

I think he reads, i don't know if he posts. I tell myself "safety reason maybe make it unsecure to have an account" but maybe as a guest he must be having a look. I hope !
If i ever had a name in mind, i'd never say it, so this person doesn't get disturbed or spyed, or hacked, for nothing. But i have a name.

I think it was planned since several years, but not decades. I think the "come back" project was part of the hoax. I think MJ build this during those years we didn't see him.
Now, is it a way to blow our minds for his return, or a way to "end the story" i don't know.

I think everything needed to be looked, but i think there has been too much interest and trust in words that were spoken by anonymous entities who ended up being "god knows who" and disappeared.
Not examined enough : i think we check under all stones from Tokyo to Neverland, so no, nothing was left aside !

Fans arguing about people like TS or such kind of anonymous people, with unknown private agenda.
For the hoax itself, i didn't like MJ death of course, but i hated the media rush on his death, same media who said he was a freak and a pedo...All this fake feelings shown all around
by people who just wanted a piece of the cake.

I don't quite look at hoax video. Sorry for people who made some. I'm being honest.

I still have no idea but i think he looked like "MJ disguised in MJ" if that makes sense.

Insurance, contracts, money, estate stuff. what is happening NOW about all this, 4 years after.

NO RIP from MJ's official spokepersons
No name on the grave
MJ himself : i still don't see him getting high on propofol with his kids downstairs.

Maybe the fact that i believe MJ read some of my posts loool

DaveDave : OMG, Michael, are you really doing what i'm watching right now ?
Jermaine's epic slips
Trolls : in general, all of them, whoever they are, as pathetic as they can be. With their poor english and their cheap photoshop... i don't feed them but the more pathetic, the more i love them lol

Will MJ answer those questions ? :p
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

curls

September 18, 2013, 02:59:21 PM
1.   What is your username and has it always been the same?

I've always been curls.

2.   What made you look into the hoax and when?

Edit to add this preliminary explanatory paragraph:

Things I had fleeting 'odd' thoughts about: concert announcement, cancellation of first dates, 'convenient death' - now he wouldn't have to do shows, no urgency in those first days to find and arrest his doctor, memorial that was more like a show, ridiculously huge delay in getting him buried, no RIP in TII. Didn't link these thoughts to a possible hoax, accepted he was dead, but looking back it was as if I knew, but didn't know I knew! Lots going on in my life at the time so barely gave him another thought until ...

Spring 2010 - inexplicably drawn to all things MJ which led to various online blogs, youtube vids etc. Gilda, 'The Court of Last Resort' - The Conrad Murray Case, coroner's van vid - interest aroused.

3.   What do you think is his reason to hoax his death?

Primarily showmanship, the biggest production of his life - it's what he does.

4.   Who do you think are 100% in on the hoax?

Family and Murray

5.   Do you think he will come back and if yes; why, when and how? If not, why do you think he will not return?

Yes, to get his work acknowledged, don't know when or how, but it'll be huge!

6.   Do you believe MJ reads the forum and do you think he posts. If yes, do you have a suspect?

Almost certainly, to see the reactions of his audience. May well post, I've had several suspects over the years, who I haven't totally ruled out, but it's not a big deal anymore. It used to matter but not now.

7.   How long do you think this hoax was in the planning? Please explain why.

A long time - decades maybe. Because of Moonwalker, Ghosts and the mystery/intrigue he purposely gathered around him, setting the scene.

8.   Do you think we have overlooked something or haven’t examined enough and if so, what?

Sure we have, but don't know what!

9.   Which part of the hoax do you like less?

Various things that have come up which may or may not be part of the hoax that cross my boundaries.

10.   What do you think is the best hoax video / YouTube channel?

Don't follow any.

11.   Do you think O2 guy was MJ?

Yes

12.   What old topic should be discussed again you think?

Don't know.

13.   If you would have to make a non-believer reconsider and you could pick 3 things to make your point, which 3 things will that be?

Everything thing about Conrad Murray.  Elephants and pumpkins in court.  9282 days. (If I had 4 I'd add 25+6+2009=2040, just to get their attention!)

14.   Is there anything you believe about the hoax/MJ that you rather not say because you think people will think you are crazy? If yes, please share! Hahahaha.

Yes, but I'm not sharing!

15.   What made you laugh the hardest the past 4 years?

Falling asleep watching Murray's trial and being suddenly woken by Flanny uttering the words: 'elephant in the room'!

16.   Anything else you want to share or questions you think should be added?

I think hoaxers in general have made far more of this hoax than was intentionally put there, but that in itself may be intentional! An educational/ARG aspect I suppose.
Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 02:08:13 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

flory24

September 18, 2013, 04:32:03 PM
Flory24 , never changed...

June 25th 2009, the reports from CNN that Michael is in coma, then TMZ saying that Michael is dead...

his children safety

his familly, TII crew, Ortega, Conrad Murray

Yes, but dont know when and how...

I`m sure he read and post in this forum...many suspects...

Around 80`s....because his lyrics...

Dont know...have to think about that

the biblical part

Many...

Hell no

there are many

There are more then 3 things..... all that happened on june 25 2009... the 911 call...the last picture..the ambulance...the funeral...

yes..but i dont share

The 'MJ pees in cups' story on TMZ and Conrad trial

Nothing for the moment...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I`m alive and I`m here forever!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
September 18, 2013, 04:55:14 PM
      My username is Blankie and I've always used only this.

After about 2 weeks from June 25 ,after moments of deep despair when I  I began to realize that there were very   
       suspicious facts. 

Are so many:to escape to the persecution of the media and demonstrate their lies, to be able to have a more normal 
      life,to escape the wickedness of those who envied for his success and his charisma and many others.

Katherine, Joe, Janet, Prince, Paris, Blanket,all his brothers for sure, Murray.

Michael come back, not immediately, after he have unmasked those who  have deliberately offended him.When he has 
      finished preparing the greatest show on earth. When he will be sure who to trust. How and where he is thinking....

Of course Michael reads the forum, from the beginning. For me he only reads and laughs.

I thought for a while but the final decision when he realized that with This is it they were putting him  into a great trap.

I think that here there are excellent L.O.V.E. investigators .

All the free slanders and lies about Michael and his private life.

This is it

Absolutely no.

A sprinkling of the first moments.

The memorial, the funeral, Murray trial.

14.   Is there anything you believe about the hoax/MJ that you rather not say because you think people will think you are 
       crazy? If yes, please share! Hahahaha.
       Everyone thinks I'm crazy to believe that Mike is alive  and it makes me laugh and  happy.

The slips of Jermaine , La Toya , Janet

For me it's okay.
Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 05:02:46 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
September 18, 2013, 05:08:16 PM

MaryK - yes, it´s always been the same

On June 25 in 2009 I immediately thought "Thank God, finally he decided to disappear". I never believed that he had passed but I thought "Well, MJ said This Is It, so this is it, I hope he enjoys his new life in freedom". I started looking into the hoax during the preliminary stages of the Conrad Murray trial because I thought "Well maybe this was not it after all  :icon_lol:, maybe he´s got plans and wants to convey something"

Doing some good business, also really big business behind the scenes, escaping some real threats and dirty schemes, alternative plan to make $ without having to work his butt off at age 50+, the children, cementing his supremacy by being the innovator once again, immortalization, outdo all standards and other greats, work on some projects (self-fulfillment, personal stuff), relax, enjoy life.

Katherine, CM

Yes. When, don´t know, how don´t know, why: does not want to be remembered as a wussy and junky who threw away his life (most of all for the sake of the children)

Read yes, post IDK. Possibly. If yes, then with some ordinary and inconspicuous unsername and not too often.
Yes I do have a suspect or two  :icon_e_biggrin:

Not sure, can´t wrap my mind around this at the moment. Still not...haha

We know that we know nothing. His life, genius and business are too complex to be understood by ordinary mortals ;)
But we can at least try  :compute:

The one million MJ fakes on social networks and hoax forums, fights among hoaxers, fights between believers and non-believers

Don´t follow any. I only look at them if I come across them by chance

No

IDK right now

TII
CM trial
Invincible album

Agreeing with Souza here. 2 Michaels.

Parts of AEG trial

Nothing for now
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

iLoveyoumore

September 18, 2013, 07:18:38 PM
iloveyoumore, at one point it was loveyoumore.

First 2 years I believed Michael was dead, because I didn't care. I wasn't fan, I loved rock (still do♥). And I had life, lol. Then I found him and I was sad. Really sad, I kept complaining "oh why was I born in the wrong time, it's too late, where's my time machineee". I was sad so I randomly Googled: "Michael Jackson is alive" and found the Youtube videos. They looked crazy and delusional at first but then it started to make sense.

New forms of art/entertainment that no one has ever done before. +Attention.

Michael's family.

Yes, because he can't wait to reveal how genius he is making something this big. This year I hope. I don't know how is he planning to get the whole worlds attention at the same time for the BAM but I guess he has something up his sleeve.

Yes! He's the one I least suspect.

I change my mind on this all the time.

Maybe we overlooked the things that doesn't support the hoax.

I love all of it! Paris' suicide attempt is still confusing me though. I'm still not sure what is the point of that.

I don't know.

No.

I can't think any particular topic right now but I think we should try to find more things that doesn't support the hoax and make them fit.

Pepsi accident exactly in the middle of his life, weird behaviour of the family and Dave Dave. Hard to pick 3!

Not necessarily very weird but I think the hoaxers might have greater impact for the course of this hoax than we think.

Michael's Dave Dave was hilarious!

This hoax is great, I have learned so much.
Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 07:25:18 PM by iLoveyoumore
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

September 18, 2013, 10:12:29 PM
always scorpionchik

June 25, inconsistency of news, gut feeling, etc. Started searching on internet clues

life threat, including poor health vs London show contract

if there is hoax, family and maybe CM
if alive, 50%-50% that MJ will come back
not sure

not that long if there is hoax of course

yes, not examined LAPD investigation,home tape, live trial with real lawyers and judge. To be exact, I did examine closely Katherine in the court, and court itself with full true attributes

Katherine lawsuit for wrongful death

a few out there

yes
Tapes, robber at home who stolen money and no one cared/investigated that

I am 50% converted non-believer myself  :icon_lol:

don't recall any at present moment
that MJ was at the airport instead of hospital

I'll pause

Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 11:02:02 PM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

RK

September 18, 2013, 10:32:24 PM
Yes RK has always been my user name. very imaginative I know  :icon_geek: but they are my real initials.

I was on a European holiday when D day happened. I witnessed the effect this news had everywhere I went - from flash mobs in train stations in Zurich to MJ being honored and revered in  dance clubs in London. Upon returning to Aus by the end of August, I couldn't move on or make any coherent sense out of what was presented to us through the media. I found myself scratching my head in confusion and  staring  at a  young MJ on the stretcher  that was on every magazine stand I came across.  Then one day while pulling weeds in the vegie patch, the penny dropped , and the light bulb went on.... FAKED DEATH. And I have never looked back since that moment.

Multi-facetted reasons. One of which would be a world wide wake up call to what is going on behind the scenes in secret.  I'm betting that he really wants to clear his name and have the  stigma of the chi/mo allegations gone for good also. 

Mother K , His children, Conrad Murray, His brothers and sisters.

Yes. He has to if he wants to be innovative, cause Elvis has already done this. I'm thinking it is imminent, as we had 4 years to get it right according to MJ in TII. 

Yes I do. Yes I do. And for the record, I have probably suspected everyone of you guys at one time or another. But I would venture to add  that he probably has a few accounts and characters and is having a lot of fun with it.

The initial idea has to go back as far as 1988 which is when Moonwalker was released, and it was fleshed out and  adapted / expanded to cover much more during the following years.

I think we could have had a closer look at the hollywood boys club also known as the jewish mafia and their stranglehold on the industry. Organized crime involvement  of Al Malnic Tommy Motolla and other sharks and leeches around his life at one time or another.

The slow weeks when there wasn't a lot going on. Also don't like the twitter wars and all that ugliness.

That would have to be TII.  I'm sure there is still so much we haven't unpacked from that movie to date.   The only fan made  hoax videos I still watch are Luna Jo's and they are more investigative....and very well done. Kudos Luna. Love your work. 

Yes - No - Maybe......all depends on what day you ask me. I have held all three of these opinions at one time or another. But seriously, as at this moment in time, I'm of the opinion that it was MJ doing a bad impression of himself.

Peter Lopez's murder/ suicide........... if we could get any information on it that is.

Dave Dave, The stretcher pic which was of a younger MJ ,  No RIP or born/died dates  in TII.

Na..I got over the fear of looking foolish years ago. Now days I just say it.

Probably anything that has had Arnie Klien involved. The time he wanted his precious  :icon_e_confused: green jacket back was a favourite. Also the Conrad Murray documentary. Any time I'm feeling low, I can still get a laugh out of that one. Anderson Cooper's face when Murray sang The Little Boy That Santa Klaus Forgot was priceless. 

Nope. All good  here...and I really like the colour blue.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 19, 2013, 12:34:21 AM
What a fun idea for a thread. Helpful too.

1. bec, I have always been bec since I first signed up at MJHD.com.

2. Hoax occurred to me on 6/26/09. I heard about MJ passing away of cardiac arrest from a friend via text message on D day and thought aw how sad, but was working late so didn't see any of the news reports or hear anything else about it. I remember waking up the next morning and first thing that popped into my head was "it's a hoax". I fully expected him to come popping out of the coffin at the memorial.

3. Primarily entertainment, because that is his game. But also as a public service message, don't believe everything you see on TV or read in the papers; the same message he has delivered for years and years, just this time illustrated to us live, on camera, in front of the entire world. I had hoped he had something planned into the hoax to clear his name once n for all as well, but so far that's not happened.

4. His family--all of them, Murray, the paramedics, the bodyguards, the ER doc's, and the coroner, Ben Evanstead, Miko Brando, the real Dave Dave, Karen Faye, Kenny Ortega, probably lots of others I'm not thinking of, a hoax cast of characters more or less.

5. Yes I believe he will come back, because I believe that is the point of the hoax. I have no idea how, except that it will be public, and I have no idea when, but I hope it's soon or else he might die of old age before this thing is wrapped up.

6. no and no.

7. I think this is MJ's life's work. I think he passively planned it his entire adult career. I think over the years the plans got more n more concrete and the accusations of 2003 and maybe even 1993, may have even delayed it.

8. Something is always overlooked. People make new observations on the forum all the time, and look at things from new perspectives. It's always good to review but it has to be spontaneous. Hoaxing needs to be fun.

9. I like it all.

10. I don't watch hoax videos but Flem18 and esprit467 used to have some good videos. Of course the best was always JonellstarrTV, probably wrong spelling, it's been so long.

11. I believe O2 guy is MJ playing a bad impersonator of himself in order to look weird when people looked back at the tape after he "died" and make them wonder. I think O2 guy is one example of the many theatrical performances that MJ has performed in public over the years in order to plant clues for a hoax that hasn't happened yet.

12. Anything that hasn't already been debunked. And anything that has already been debunked if new evidence emerges.

13. 3 things won't do it so I would probably save my breath. You need more like 10 or 12 before non-believers even establish conversational eye contact. The ambulance backing out is a big one, the ambulance pic itself with young MJ and how it doesn't match the video of the exact scene, the 911 call not going out over police scanners, the LAFD log for 6/25/09 did not include the Carrolwood call, the helicopter that carried MJ's "body" was a retired air craft, the estate paid for the memorial including the police presence down to their box lunches, MJ's life insurance was cashed in rather then claimed, the professional entertainment insurance was denied, the paramedics conflicting testimony, the burial's striking similarity to Liberian Girl video, the "alleged victim" that Murray manslaughtered on the "alleged date", Conrad Murray having a cell phone in jail, every video Murray ever made, the Jackson's telling anyone who will listen about how well Paris can fake cry and do improv, more.

14. Yes I wish at the end of this we could all get together some where at a MJJ sponsored event just for hoaxers. I know we come from all corners of the globe but MJ could make it happen. So long as we all promised not to kill each other when we got there :icon_lol:. I would like to shake his hand when this is done. 

15. Any time Murray makes a video. His interview with Anderson Cooper was probably the highlight of the Manic Murray Moments.

16. I think we should add this question: on 6/25/09, what do you think was on the stretcher in each of the following places: A) In the ambulance B) entering UCLA ER [stretcher gif] and C) In the helicopter?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

September 19, 2013, 02:20:09 AM
Interesting replies guys! Keep 'em coming! Noticeable how with all the same info we're all different. That's what I love about this forum - open minds and constant challenging of ideas.

I've just added a bit to my Q2 if anyone's interested - I was trying to keep things short and sweet, - but on re-reading it didn't say enough!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions