Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My I caught "RIM SLEEP" written twice then I searched what would that be and come across to TYPE OF SLEEPING BAG   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    then I connected this with Katherine buying sleeping bags on June 28, 2009.   don't know if this is significant something or nothing.

Does seem curious that he would spell it "Rim" instead of "REM"   :suspect:

...and the fact the sleeping bag looks like a body bag is even more curious!  :icon_eek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nobody noticed that "cirque du soleil 10.000.000" ??
Did he ever collaborate with cirque du soleil?
I've never heard anything before  immortal world tour....
Upper on the left

plz answer sb.
Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 04:01:41 PM by Lena
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Diana walked up to me, she said "I'm all yours tonight". At that I ran to the phone sayin' "baby I'm alright"
 I said" but unlock the door because I forgot the key", she said "He's not coming back, because he's sleeping with me"

Nobody noticed that "cirque du soleil 10.000.000" ??
Did he ever collaborate with cirque du soleil?
I've never heard anything before  immortal world tour....
Upper on the left

plz answer sb.

I noticed that to. I don't recall MJ ever collaborating/talking with them. All I know is that the estate announced this collab back in 2010.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Michael recorded his secret dreams and desires in his diary, before his death in 2009 aged 50

Would love to get my hands on THAT diary! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Moonwalk Vol. 2?  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I love your thought!!!! :moonwalk_: :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

RK

@ Lena.... there is this article that talked of MJ meeting with the founder of Cirque. I think it was John Branca who told this story. 

In the fall of 1987, not long after the release of his blockbuster album Bad, Michael Jackson and his longtime lawyer/adviser John Branca piled into a van to see the Los Angeles debut of Cirque du Soleil at the Santa Monica Pier.

They took a van, with Branca driving, despite the fact that Jackson had gifted Branca with a Rolls-Royce, and their journey was briefly stalled after Branca headed in the wrong direction on the congested Interstate 405. But the pair eventually made it to the show. Cirque du Soleil was 3 years old at the time, and true to its inspiration in the circus, was housed in a tent on this visit to Los Angeles. Jackson could hardly contain his excitement to watch the Quebec troupe perform, Branca recalls.

"After the show, Michael said to me, 'Branca, we have to go backstage and meet the cast,'" he says. "I couldn't tell who was more excited, the cast to meet Michael or Michael to meet the cast. That's how enthusiastic he was."

Jackson's growing fascination with Cirque didn't end there. After attending many other performances by the troupe, known for its mesmerizing aerial acrobatics and otherworldly costumes, the King of Pop decided to visit the company's Montreal headquarters to get a firsthand look at its operations.

"I did the tour with him," Cirque president/CEO Daniel Lamarre remembers. "As you can imagine, all our employees were thrilled to have him in our studio, and he was thrilled to be here. He spent a lot of time in our creative studio and our costume workshop. It was a great day."

At the time, Jackson was still filling arenas and stadiums around the world. Neither the pop icon nor Cirque could have fathomed that an arena trek blending hits like "Billie Jean" and "Thriller" with stunning visuals and the theatrical touch of Cirque would one day rank among the top 10 highest-grossing tours in history.

But indeed it has, proving that even in death, Michael Jackson remains one of the most lucrative musical brands in today's live entertainment business.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions