Upcoming Albums of Michael
September 04, 2013, 06:06:24 PM
Hello I'm asking for your thoughts and opinions SONY owes US 5 or even 6 more Albums til 2017 (or when the seven years 10 Albums ends).

Do you think they waiting until Michael bams (looks soon) to release some again.???
On the MJ Homepage some posted for planning to Release in the Future Album called Resurrection like it is already ready to released as an comeback one it would fit very well.

Some of us wrote in mid-September for a Release of MJ 7even but I didn´t find a confirm site only plans for the Years before the Disappearance-Day. Tracks are unreleased unfinished from 2003/2007/2008 area some part of Dhubai Prince Plans.

Incredible feat. NEYO is a new one that I heard don´t think to have him yet.

Therefore what´s your thoughts which and when do YOU believe will come out the next one and with which Title.
 :abouttime: :woohoo2: :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
KEEP THE FAITH IT IS ALL WITH L.O.V.E. HEAL THE WORLD MJ ALIVE AND WELL IN OUR HEARTS SOULS MINDS AND PHYSICALLY WE WILL SEE BELIEVE HOPE DIES AT LAST LOVE AND HOPE ARE VERY STRONG FORCES PEACE LOVE TO ALL

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Re: Upcoming Albums of Michael
September 04, 2013, 07:13:15 PM
Look, with the revelation that made Teddy R. I really do not trust, the family was against from the beginning, from the first album post-mortem, but Sony went ahead ..   :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions